• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your most treasured Tickling Experience?

Teenticklehell

TMF Expert
So, I've done a bunch of tickling sessions in my time.
I have one that I treasure above all the others, because it was one where we both probably fell in love with each other.
She was very ticklish, and I just LOVED how she looked, how she talked, and how she carried herself in a rather innocent way.
I made her love being tickled.

By the end of our session she asked for 30 minutes more. I said, "I think you like this as much as I do." she said, "I think I do..."

I have the tape of it. I won't ever be letting that video out though. It's too close to my heart.

What about you? What are your most treasured tickling experiences?

My first session when I tickled my friend Cheyenne. She was the most ticklish girl ever but she also enjoyed being tickled. Even though it was unbearable for her!

Guys tickling me when I was a senior in high school. I was very reserved and conservative at the time and I think they knew it made me horny. It was always jocks though and I think they enjoyed making the nerdy girl laugh and squirm.

Great post! I love that you shared this and how beautifully you conveyed why it was so special. My most treasured experience was when the girl who became my wife let me tie her up for the first time. She'd never done anything like that and I was terrified she wouldn't like it. But she LOVED it -- hence went on to become my wife. ;)

Did a lot of session in 10 years with males and females
The best was with a girl shes 25 now but she was 20 and with her bf in calpe spain. Ridiculously ticklish all over and u fell her scare in tickling she was new. Very short but I love. She did bondage art with bf
I like control and she was short innocent and so ticklish even the bf with fetish said she was treasure. The skin was so soft and the laughter is hysterical as music. She was very class and kind but now no contact

Probably the time -- years ago -- when I was at work and we were horsing around and I sat at a coworker's desk and pretended that I was going to email our boss from her account, which sent her into a panic. Another coworker started tickling me and my hands withdrew from the keyboard. "He's ticklish," she said; "Well, tickle him!" the first coworker responded. And I writhed in the seat, issuing peals of uncontrollable laughter for what felt like minutes while the second coworker's fingertips danced mercilessly on my sides and the first coworker navigated her email safely away from the danger zone. It went on long enough that others came over to the desk to watch the spectacle and laugh; after it was over they all commented on it for a while.

It's an odd candidate for most treasured experience -- there was nothing romantic, sexual or even flirty between me and the tickler. I didn't find her attractive; I actually tended to think she was kind of annoying. But the combination of elements -- the playfulness of it; the prolonged duration; the utter helplessness; the public spectacle; the incongruous setting; the way she alit on a particularly ticklish spot and just didn't relent; the identification of my weakness and subsequent exploitation of it to accomplish a specific goal; the way, from that point forward in our acquaintance, she clearly sorted me in her mind into a new mental category called "ticklish people" -- have lodged it vividly in my memory banks.

Probably the time -- years ago -- when I was at work and we were horsing around and I sat at a coworker's desk and pretended that I was going to email our boss from her account, which sent her into a panic. Another coworker started tickling me and my hands withdrew from the keyboard. "He's ticklish," she said; "Well, tickle him!" the first coworker responded. And I writhed in the seat, issuing peals of uncontrollable laughter for what felt like minutes while the second coworker's fingertips danced mercilessly on my sides and the first coworker navigated her email safely away from the danger zone. It went on long enough that others came over to the desk to watch the spectacle and laugh; after it was over they all commented on it for a while.

It's an odd candidate for most treasured experience -- there was nothing romantic, sexual or even flirty between me and the tickler. I didn't find her attractive; I actually tended to think she was kind of annoying. But the combination of elements -- the playfulness of it; the prolonged duration; the utter helplessness; the public spectacle; the incongruous setting; the way she alit on a particularly ticklish spot and just didn't relent; the identification of my weakness and subsequent exploitation of it to accomplish a specific goal; the way, from that point forward in our acquaintance, she clearly sorted me in her mind into a new mental category called "ticklish people" -- have lodged it vividly in my memory banks.

Nice experience

That's a tough one. I can't say that there is only one.

But, this one stands out.

It's a long story but I promise you it is worth it.

One of my ex's during my mid 20s was short (just over 5 ft), had tattoos everywhere, died her hair often (it was a deep red during this time), her hair was just past shoulder length, green eyes, and she had probably the best boobs ever. Like... very big but not too big or flabby... very nice and perky with nipples which were also perfect and not stretched pancake style or anything. She also had tats across her chest. And her feet were really hot, narrow, had great arches, size 5 to a 5.5, and even though they were so tiny her toes were not short, stubby, or chubby.

She was very, very, very ticklish on her feet, underarms, hips, sides. Pretty much everywhere.

She was also a huuuuge asshole to me and a real bitch always yelling and screaming at me for something. I was always walking around on eggshells (I've learned my leasons and no longer take any shit). We would go from having a great time out somewhere or with friends or whatever and then all of a sudden she would just turn on me and go fucking crazy.

But that's part of what makes this experience so awesome.

She also NEVER let me tie her up. We were together for about 2 years, and she didn't let me tie her up until towards the end if the relationship. I did tickle her a bunch untied though as foreplay but it was never prolonged unless it was a tickle fight. For all the bullshit I had to endure she was really fun sexually.

One night we were just hanging out having a few drinks together and out of the fucking blue she turned to me and said "want to tie me up and tickle me?".

I was like "right now?"

And she was like "yeah".

Ummmm.... fuck yes haha.

For whatever reason, this one nite, she was all about doing it and into it and was being so sweet and awesome to me. And seemed genuinely into it.

I was so unprepared so I had to make due with what I had (clothing, suit ties, etc) but managed to cross her ankles, tie them together, and run a rope from her feet under the bed to her tied wrists above her head laying down on the bed in an "I" formation.

She was just in a lowish cut t-shirt and jeans. Nothing fancy. Her barefoot toes were painted but I don't remember the color.

As soon as she was restrained I wasted no time because I 100% was expecting her to do one of her classic flips on me and strart being verbally abusive.

This did not happen.

Her socks were already off, and AS SOON as my fingers touched her little bare feet she curled her toes and started laughing uncontrollably. Turned out she was definitely the type to be even more ticklish when tied up.

It was so easy. Like... sooooo easy. All I was doing was lightly dancing my fingertips along the bottoms of her feet and she was going ballistic and laughing the verrrry sexy laugh that she had that came from the chest. It was like the combination of a giggle hee hee hee and a loud belly bursting HAHAHA type. Hard to explain but it was sexy as hell.

This went on for maybe 5 minutes or so. The longest I had ever tickled her. No tools. No hairbrush. No lube or oil or lotion. Just fingers lightly dancing along the bottoms of her bare feet and immediate curled toes and she went ballistic the whole time. I didn't even really have fingernails... they were short.

But then there is the time we planned for it. And she was totally down to do it. It was the only other time I had tied her up before we broke up.

This time I was ready with tools, proper wrist and ankle cuffs/tiedowns, hairbrush, electric toothbrush (sonicare), and comb that had thick teeth and skinny little teeth on it.

She showed up in super sheer nude thigh high nylons, a high seated dress, and size 5 closed toed bronze colored heels. Her hair was the same as this was only a few weeks after the last session.

I had a mattress on a floor in a spare room. That's all there was. I was again expecting her to do a verbally abusive freakout as she did almost daily, but this mever happened again which was fucking awesome.

I also made sure my nails were longer for this one.

Her toenails were painted a deep red like the color of her hair.

I did not set up any safeword with her.

I explained I was going to go at this however I pleased and as much as I pleased while tying her up. She said "okay" and told me she wanted me to do whatever I wanted. She ended up keeping her word on that and was a really good sport.

She was tied down in this spare room, which had nothing but this mattress on the floor she was tied to and a tall light next to it, spread eagle style this time with ropes running under the mattress connecting her wrists and ankles. She was down and stretched tight, face-up. The mattress gave for a nice illusionary effect for her that she could pull and move, but the harder she pulled the less the matress would bend and the more force there would be only to spring her limbs back out from the barely a centimeter of movement she did have. In reality, she barely had any movement at all.

Over the years she claimed her armpits were her most ticklish spot. But I really think every part of her body was just as ticklish as the other. I can't say that about any of my other ex's. There was something special about this one. And I don't think she really realized how ticklish her feet were until this night.

Every bodypart elicited a different laugh. Her armpits were higher pitched. Her sides, skinny flat belly, and hips elicited a very deep "WWWOOHH HOH HOH HAHAHA HOH HOH WHHOOHH HOH HOH". Her legs, thighs and knees more of a cackle that came from the throat.

But her feet took it for me again. I removed her heels after some upperbody tickling, and started tickling exactly like the last time with my dancing fingertips which now had some nail to them across the bottoms of her nylon clad, slightly warm and soft and slippery fresh out of the shoe texture feet (you nylon guys know exactly what I'm talking about). She went ballistic with the same laugh as before. Immediate toe curl again. And it was sooooo easy again. Sometimes I feel like with feet you gotta work it a little bit and it takes some effort and eventually they become duller and less ticklish over time. Not with this girl. Never dulled. Toes always curling and ankles and wrists pulling and feet turning to try and escape. Always reacting as if I just started. And all I had to do was just keep dancing my fingers and move my hands with her feet. All I had to do was just let her move my hands with her feet and keep my wrists limber and dance my fingers.

And then I really put some effort in and started scratching, digging in, fingernails under the toes, on the toes, digging into the balls of her slippery nylon clad feet, amd she went into silent laughter immediately. The whole time. It didn't let up. Just silent laughter and deep breathing with the occasional sexy as hell laugh I described before.

Then I started grabbing tools.

I looked at her for a moment before tickling her slippery nylon clad feet again and she looked at me back and said "you're making me laugh like a maniac".

And she was accurate in that statement.

The most memorable part? Out of all of this?

I grabbed the stiff plastic comb and pressed the thick toothed side of it into the ball of one of her feet, still clad in nylon and slippery. I didn't move around yet, all I did was press those thick teeth into the ball of her foot, and she started squirming her foot around immediately and very slightly softly laughing. I let it sit there to let her feel it and know it was there. Afterall, she had never experienced this type of tickle before on her feet.

And then suddenly I started dragging it back and forth across the ball of her foot, and she erupted into that sexy as hell laughter from before, alternating between this and silent laughter, and a loud cackle thar came from her throat. And it was so easy. And it never let up, and neither did I. Within about 30 seconds she was able to get out the words "I CANT TAKE IT" during some throat cackles....

"I CANT TAKE IT" throat cackles "I CANT TAKE IT" throat cackles.

And I didn't care. Normally I would have felt sympathy for my lover and let up a little. But I truly did not care, and just kept on dragging those thick stiff comb teeth across the ball of each of her feet one at a time and alternating. She was so mean to me in that relationship. And I had been waiting to do this the entire relationship and didn't think I'd ever have the opportunity to. And damn did it feel good to let her have it and totally not give a shit.

So I just kept going at her feet. And she just kept going ballistic without ever letting up as if i had just started tickling the entire time.

I did what I wanted, for as long as I wanted, and she never flipped on me once or got verbally abusive. Even after the session. I untied her, she stuck her tiny nylon clad feet in my face, and blew me. The rest of the evening was peaceful. It was a miracle lol.

A very, very, very unhealthy relationship. But godamn she was hot and the sex and fetish stuff was top notch when it happened.

One my biggest regrets was not recording this. I have pics of her bare and nylon covered feet and stuff, but I really wish I had recorded this session. It was so awesome.

Last edited:
It happened a long time ago. The woman I was dating knew I liked tickling. I asked her early on where she was most ticklish, but she refused to give up that dangerous secret. We both enjoyed the tease back and forth where I would ask, she would deny, and I would threaten "If i have to find it, you will regret not just telling me." One day we were hanging out with mutual friends, all sitting/lying on the floor in the basement. I laid with my head in her lap as we all talked/watched TV/etc. She said something to me that I couldn't quite hear, so i turned my head to look at her and in doing so accidently pressed my chin into her hip bone. She yelped, and jumped. Everything froze for a moment. We locked eyes. She had a look of surprise and terror, as I immediately knew what that look meant. I threw my arms around her and dug my chin into the sweet spot again, also applying a hand to the other hip. She bucked and screamed laughter, unable to even speak. I kept taunting "You should have just told me."

The whole experience only lasted a handful of minutes, but I will always keep the memory of her face when I discovered her ticklish "pockets" as she later called them.

I remember a few years ago I worked a job at a singles party. The people there were there socially as a meet and greet. After I was done working I walked around killing time until I could head home. I found a slightly older blonde woman sitting alone. She a nice dress on and some sheer black nylons with some beautiful heels. What caught my attention was had her right leg cross over her left, dangling her heel off the her nylon toes as comfortable as could be. I kneeled down in front her her dangling shoe and greeted her asking if she was having a nice time. She was kinda bored and thinking about leaving the party. With that I said “that’s too bad, maybe I can help,” with that I reached down and grabbed the top of her foot with my fingers gripping her arch above her dangling shoe. She gave me a smirk and told me “be gentle, these pantyhose are expensive.” I began stroking her sexy nylon arches with my index finger and her feet felt amazing. Ultra sheer and smooth with a little meat in her arch but still sexy. She didn’t move her foot away and actually dangled her heel even further away from her foot. I looked at her and she lite up with such a satisfied smile. I held her ankle with my other hand and began stroking a little fast up and down her arch and her smile lit up the room and she started to quietly giggle. I continued and started focusing on the ball of her foot under her big toe and she laughed out loud and hid her face on my shoulder, laughing now just loud enough for me to hear. “I don’t know why this tickles so much!” Saying in between bouts of giggling. “I think it’s these expensive pantyhose you have on.” I stopped and she she unburied her face from my shoulder. He face was red, hair messed up and looked worn out. “I should get going” she says to me and I place her heel on her foot. I offer to walk her to her car and she accepted. We got to her car she got in and I said goodnight and walked away. She called to me and asked me for a favor. I turned around said sure. She reached into her back seat and pulls out a pair of tennis shoes. “I’d like to wear these on the drive home because they’re really comfy but am too tired to put them on. Can you help with that?” I must have began blushing because she started blushing too. I said “sure, I’d love to.” She extend her right leg and I removed her heel. She sexy ticklish nylon foot willingly back in my hands. I caressed her foot and she closed her eyes and enjoyed the soft touches. I circled her foot softly not meaning to tickle but she still giggled at my touch. I put her shoe on and tied it. Without a word she extends her left leg to me with her heel an inch from my chest. Would lefty like some attention before you head home? She nods, and closes her eyes. I lift off her heel and it comes off with no resistance from the nylon material, making a pop sound coming off her heel. I bring her foot up to my face and she begins wiggling her foot on my face. It’s so soft and warm that I didn’t even it, even in a public parking lot. I say thank you and bring her foot up and kiss just under her toes. She twitches a little bit and I look, her eyes are still closed and she begins biting her lower lip. Her foot smelled amazing, like lavender lotion with the smell of brand new clean nylon material. I kept her nylon foot to my mouth and kissed it again and began full strokes of a single finger from the ball of her foot to her heel. “OMG!!!!!” She said loudly while arching her back and began giggling more than earlier. “Hahahahahahaha hahahaha, my left foot is ahahahahahaha more ticklish than my right!”
“You want me to stop or are you enjoying yourself?”
I stretched her toes back and began to bite the ball of her nylon foot just under her stretched out toes and stroking her arch faster. It caught her completely off guard and she screamer laughter. I did this for about two minutes and stopped biting and just tickled her foot with my fingers and eventually stopped. Her breathing and laughing began to slow and she eventually caught her breath. “Let me help you put your shoe on.” I slid her tennis shoe on and it slipped right on. She reached over and whisper “you were the best part of the party” and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and I closed the door for her. Never got her name but apparently for a night two stranger got to share each other’s company and share some fun together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back