• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your perfect 'ler.....

Angel77

Level of Garnet Feather
Ok, I've seen tons written about what people consider their perfect 'lee but does anyone have an ideal 'ler that they fantasize about? What makes a perfect 'ler for you? Someone who is laughing right along with you? Someone who teases you? Or someone who keeps a straight face and just gets down to business? Or does it really matter to you? Just a random thought that popped into my head while watching Bobby Flay on tv lol .:3poke:

I don't care too much as long as he gets me really good. He/she is good when I'ma screaming and laughing mess. Hehe

He should be a little dominant, confident, and have the certain aura of being dangerous. :)

Someone playful, fun and sadistic.
Someone who would be good fun to be around even when not being tickled would be awesome too.

Yeah, I have to say I would prefer someone who was playful but also had a confident, sadistic side!

Lo, I prefer a sadistic Ler That much more fun then. Hehe

Someone who would be good fun to be around even when not being tickled would be awesome too.

True.If the person can have you laughing in general without even touching you that creates an ideal atmosphere.

I prefer someone Dominant over me, who can make me laugh all the time (tickling or not), who's confident but not overly cocky. Someone who gets as much enjoyment out of tickling me as I get from being tickled. Oh and hey, someone who's aftercare is as important as the tickling session goes a LONG WAY in my books.

He should be a little dominant, confident, and have the certain aura of being dangerous. :)

ooo exactly...and someone who studies your reactions and then uses techiniques based on your reactions to totally try and break you...that only happened once with me..CrusherTitan was the best tickler i've ever had..and he's a lot Dominant....yet very careful to read me in exactly the right way, and knew immediately if i was in any stress...that's a perfect ler to me..not someone who just dives right in and starts poking..

ooo exactly...and someone who studies your reactions and then uses techiniques based on your reactions to totally try and break you...that only happened once with me..CrusherTitan was the best tickler i've ever had..and he's a lot Dominant....yet very careful to read me in exactly the right way, and knew immediately if i was in any stress...that's a perfect ler to me..not someone who just dives right in and starts poking..

Excatly! :) Perfect description! :)

I need someone who's aggressive; Someone who isn't afraid to push me around, and just be mean. I need someone who can verbally tease correctly and tickle right.

Above all, someone that I feel comfortable with. I feel the most vulnerable, self conscious and insecure when I'm being tickled, so I need to know that I can be anything with this person, look stupid, sound stupid, act stupid - and not feel stupid - if that makes sense.

Someone who doesn't have to TRY too hard to appear in charge. I don't want to have to feel like I'm giving them permission. I like someone who is just kind of like, "This is what's going on and it's my decision and that's it." They're in control. They know it, and I know it. I'll never, ever ask someone if they want to play.

Someone who is playful and isn't going to take the whole thing too seriously. I like teasing and banter and things that make me laugh completely aside from the tickling. Someone whose sense of humor matches mine is absolutely key.

Above all, someone that I feel comfortable with. I feel the most vulnerable, self conscious and insecure when I'm being tickled, so I need to know that I can be anything with this person, look stupid, sound stupid, act stupid - and not feel stupid - if that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense!

My ideal 'ler would be somebody with a sadistic streak who could push me beyond my limits.

homer.jpg

My perfect 'ler would be a dominant woman who is skilled at putting me into comfortable but inescapable bondage. She would have long, strong fingers she would love to verbally taunt me as she tickles and tickles me with no mercy. :D

Someone playful, fun and sadistic.

This pretty much sums it up for me too :)

Someone who I feel comfortable with, that I find attractive and who finds me attractive. She must be playful with just enough of a sadistic streak in her to really make me suffer. Oh and skilled at verbal teasing.

A sexy and merciless domme sadistically playing with my nerves, who's got me all tied up, and who never stops teasing me in a low, cold and monotonous voice, while her skillful fingers slowly tickle me from head to toes, spending all the time they need on the most sensitive spots they find, in order to push me far beyond my limits.

yes...and

A sexy and merciless domme sadistically playing with my nerves, who's got me all tied up, and who never stops teasing me in a low, cold and monotonous voice, while her skillful fingers slowly tickle me from head to toes, spending all the time they need on the most sensitive spots they find, in order to push me far beyond my limits.

A good description.
she must enjoy to torture, she must know how to do it, she must keep calm to keep the suffering to the maximun intensity and duration.
She must make me clear that there is no hope, she can make me do a few things, but will continue anyway.
she must make me enjoy until I come and THEN continue the torment producing much suffering

she must know and respect the limits
It would also be good if she can team with another woman and even better if she allows me to take my revenge
Diego

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back