• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

your preference: tickling big or small feet?

i love bigger feet as long as they are well kept its good with me

No matter to me. If the feet come to me, I will make them happy!!!

I'm with everyone that it doesn't matter the size, as long as its kept well, and ticklish...although it doesn't hurt ot have some size, the more to play with

As long as they are human...and female, whats the difference. I'm an EOT (Equal Opportunity Tickler) and experience is not necessary. I have plenty. Please submit pictures and a short resume to my PM box. Thank You.

Rob

If tickling a woman, I would have to go with the flow here and say smaller, petite feet. They're easier to wrangle in and keep a hold of :D. With a male lee, I can't go past bigger feet! Nothing beats a big, ticklish, vulnerable pair of male feet! :feets: <<<<----

If tickling a woman, I would have to go with the flow here and say smaller, petite feet. They're easier to wrangle in and keep a hold of :D. With a male lee, I can't go past bigger feet! Nothing beats a big, ticklish, vulnerable pair of male feet! :feets: <<<<----

No wonder we made you Keeper of the Feathers! :D <<<<---- :devil2:

I guess petite being easier to wrangle depends on your hands. I find larger easier to deal with because I can grab a handful and still have plenty of space to tickle. Little foots not so much. And I'm not exactly toting hams around on the end of my arms. I got small hands for a dude my size. I dunno...women's 8 maybe the best all around size? Maybe?

I know how to figure it out. I'm starting a study. The purpose of this study is to determine what the best size of women's feet best fits a hand the size of mine for tickling. Of course the study will need volunteers.....:fingerscrossed:

Christopher

I've always loved big feet on women, such a turn on for me. Tho as long as they are ticklish it really doesn't make that much of a difference to me.

god what a hard question. i've always dealt with small feet, but to be honest, a big foot sounds kinda pleasing to me right now. i'd love to walk my fingers up and down over and over again due to to the size. i'd imagine bigger feet would be harder to contain, so it's all about the challenge that interest me. i guess there's no real preference as long as i get a reaction.

but could you imagine tickling the feet of someone like ashley richardson(early 1990s model) or gabrielle reece(the volleyball player).

first, only women!

the bigger the better! large size, long toes, etc.
be still my beating heart

steve

I think I might have replied to a similar post awhile back, but I am not sure. Anyway, I love all female feet. I have tickled small, big, high arches, flat, long toes, stuby toes. But what is most important is the feet that are part of that person. It is who she is and not so much the type of feet she has. But of course the higher level of ticklishness does peak my interest.
I enjoy all types of female feet, they are one connection to sensuality. Well in my honest opinion.

V

I prefer petite but in the end so long as they are ticklish I don't care!

I mostly like tickling cute small feet :) But it also depends on the general looks of the feet, not just the size!

This has come up before and I haven't changed my mind. Size doesn't matter as long as the woman's feet are well cared for and ticklish. :feets:

The more important issue should be how well they are taken care of and are they ticklish?.
For myself its quality NOT quantity ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back