• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your sister loves to laugh m/f

TurnkeyTed

Sarah was halfway through her shift at the petrol station it was a really slow day she couldn't wait to finish a man walked up to the counter

"Hi Sarah"

Sarah looked puzzled "I'm sorry do I know you?"

The man laughed "Ha no no its on your name badge hi im Gary"

Sarah giggled "Oh ha brilliant that's made me chuckle sorry its been a long long day were you at pump 4 that's £25"

Gary smiled and handed over the money and walked out the door

Sarah was sweeping the floor when she saw a wallet she picked it up and opened it "Oh no its the guy from earlier" so she went into the office and called his number it went straight to answer phone

"Hey this is Sarah from the petrol station in Didcot I found your wallet on the floor can you call back or come and collect it bye for now"

About 15 minutes later Gary walked through the door "Hey thankyou so much for letting me know thankfully I was only in Oxford now um I don't normally ask thos and don't worry I'm not a serial killer but can I take you out for a drink as a thankyou"

Sarah smiled " Oh god you don't have to do that I mean thankyou I'd love to um I finish soon can I go home get showered and changed then meet you heres my number just text me where and I'll be there"

Gary grinned "Splendid shall we say about 7pm ill message you where"

They both smiled and went their separate ways.

Sarah got back to her house and went to get dressed she felt nervous and excited she checked her phone she had two hours to get ready so she ran a bath and got her clothes out on the bed.

Gary was at his house he opened the door to where Beccy was she was still giggling as he stopped the toothbrush and feathers and brushes her exhausted body was trembling Beccy was gurgling and mumbling inbetween giggling Gary smiled.

"I have a date tonight someone you know very well"

Beccy blinked gasping for air "PLEASE PLEASE LET......LET ME GO"

Gary grinned as he turned on the feathers and brushes again Beccy squealed as he placed another toothbrush in her bellybutton and turned it on

"Dont worry I'll be back"

He closed the door to the hysterical Beccy and messaged Sarah

Sarah met Gary in a bar in Oxford both seemed nervous Gary was in a polo shirt jeans Sarah wore a black short top and blue jeans and small heels

They both sat down and talked

Gary grinned " You look amazing so tell me about yourself"

Sarah blushed " Aw thanks well I don't feel it not with this lock down podge I got " She squeezed her belly and laughed " Need to get rid of this somehow"

Gary smirked "Nothing wrong with a little podge you couldnt tell anyway so tell me about yourself"

"Well not alot to say really I'm just me I work I have fun I relax I'm just happy I have one sister not heard from her past couple of days but anyway her names Beccy she's a store manager in Oxford and yeah im just me haha"

The two of them talked throughout the night at the end of the evening Gary grinned " Hey its getting late I can drop you back if you want" Sarah smiled " Oh my thankyou that's very sweet"

They left the bar and got into Gary's car, as they pulled away Gary gave Sarah a bottle of water

" Here have this I'd have it but I'll be up all night" Sarah giggled and took a big swig after a few minutes Sarah began to feel drowsy

" Hey I feel......feel....fee........" her head fell forward and the empty bottle fell to the floor Gary grinned

"Night night"

Gary carried Sarah to a room and started removing her top and jeans and shoes he gasped with delight at the milk white soft skin her slight podgy tummy her deep bellybutton her smooth soft armpits as he tied her to a y-shaped table her wrists high above her head her legs pulled apart and secured with thick black straps.

Sarah had long brown hair slim build very pale skin size 4.5 feet a little podge on her tummy with a very deep bellybutton and all she was wearing was a dark blue bra and knickers.

Gary starred at her and placed tape over her mouth and crouched down to her ear and blew gently, Sarah moved her head then squealed into her gag her eyes wide with fear she looked up and down then she saw Gary.

"Hello Sarah my you look amazing now you'll have plenty of time to ask questions but for now your going to listen I must say you got to be so careful these days you never know what's going to happen"

Sarah began squealing and screaming into her gag frantically pulling on her restraints put she couldnt budge her breathing became erratic her blue eyes sparkling with fear her body started to shake.

Gary grinned and very gently stroked his fingers down her underarms Sarah nearly hit the roof

" my what a reaction..... is someone a little ticklish hmmm "

Sarah was extremely ticklish she couldn't take being tickled it was her worst nightmare she began to giggle and flinch as he stroked her armpits sides and ribs he stopped at her lily white tummy

Sarah began shaking her head desperately trying to escape screaming begging pleading for help as Gary had an evil look on his face

"Such soft soft skin and a cute podgy tummy last time I saw a podgy pale tummy like this.......was when I was tickling your sister!!!!"

Suddenly a screen came on infront of a now completely terrified Sarah screaming at the top of her voice as she watched her younger sister Beccy tied up and tickled Gary smiled

"See how ticklish she is lets see how ticklish you are"

Sarah was now panic stricken the evil crazy look on this maniacs face and watching her sister getting tickled to insanity was too much as Gary moved closer, Sarah was going crazy in her head suddenly he took her gag off she gasped for air

"STAY AWAY FROM ME DONT TOUCH ME YOU DARE COME NEAR ME YOUR SICK YOUR NOTHING BUT A FREAK !!!!!"

Gary smiled "Oh Sarah we were getting on so well" with an evil wink he then began tickling her armpits which sent Sarah crazy hysterical laughter squeals begging pleading tears were rolling down her face

"HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH STTTAAAAHAAAP IIIIT GAAAAHAAAAAD NOOOHOT MYYYY ARRRRMMMMPIIIIHIIIITS HEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHE GAAAAHAAAAAD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!"

Gary was digging his fingers into her soft smooth pits

"WELL LOOKS LIKE YOU BOTH HAVE TICKLISH ARMPITS COOOCHIE COOOCHIE COOOOOO SARAH WHOS TICKLISH WHOS TICKLISH SARAH!!!!"

Sarah screamed squealed shrieked with ticklish laughter her face now red as the continued tickling of her armpits carried on then she felt his fingers move slowly down her sides to her lower ribs she begged tears streaming down her face sweat glistening on her forehead

"NOT MY RIIIIHIIIIIBS HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE GET OFF GET OFF MEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!"

Gary stopped to give her a little break "I got another suprise for you something that your sister went absolutely crazy with".

Sarah shook her head still giggling as she saw Gary press a button, all of a sudden four feathers came up from behind her and started spinning near her lower ribs and armpits Gary smirked

"Lets see how you do"

Sarah exploded as she felt the feathers tickling her exceptionally ticklish armpits and lower ribs

"AHHHHHH AHHHHH HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE MAAAAKEEEE THEEEEHEEEM STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA HAHA OH GOD PLEASE PLEASE NOOOHOT THEEE FEEAATHERS AHHHHHH HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!"

Her body shaking spasming jumping rithing sweat and tears pouring off her face Gary smiled

"The more you laugh the more they will tickle you awww look at your tummy AHHHHHH JIGGLE WIGGLE TICKLE YOUR TUMMY COOOCHIE COOOCHIE COOOOOO SARAH WHOS TICKLISH WHOS TICKLISH!!!"

Gary began scribbling his fingers all over her soft smooth milk white belly to which Sarah lost controll as she began wetting herself

"PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE STTTAAAAHAAAP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHS HAHAHAAAAARRRGGGHHH STTTAAAAHAAAP STTTAAAAHAAAP PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE IIIII CAAANNNT TAAAAHAAAAAAKE AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAANYMOOOOOOHOOOOREEEE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE!!!!!"

Gary then started walking each finger into her deep super soft ultra sensitive and ticklish bellybutton as the feathers were almost licking her armpits and ribs whilst spinning and brushing her ticklish upper body Gary turned the feathers off but it wasn't to give the tortured Sarah a break,he began blowing raspberries on her tummy which sent her crazy as his tounge slipped into her navel to which he turned the feathers on Sarah screamed with terror and laughter as the tickling wouldn't stop.

Sarah was laughing hysterically panting heavily whimpering giggling crying sweat glistening on her forehead and belly as Gary stopped licking and tickling her tummy and bellybutton
"The more you laugh the more it'll tickle you haha" he moved down to her soft smooth creamy soles and started scribbling all over her soles and toes Sarah was on the verge of losing her mind

"NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOHOOOTTTT MYYYY FEEEEEEHEEEET PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE STTTAAAAHAAAP HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOOOO NOOOHOT MY ARMPIIIHIIITS AND RIIIIHIIIIIBS HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE IIIIII BEEEEEHHHEEEEG YOOOOUUHOOOOO STTTAAAAHAAAP!!!!"

Gary watched her tortoured ticklish body rithing and jerking as he continued tickling her exceptionally ticklish soles and then he stopped he turned the feathers off she was still giggling uncontrollably gurglingandmumbling.....

Sarah wearily whimpered "Please please don't no ...no more"

Gary grinned as he picked up what looked like a disk he placed it on Sarahs belly she felt something drop into her bellybutton

"WHAT WHAT IS THAT PLEASE PLEASE DON'T PLEASE PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSE DONT OHHH GOD DONT!!!!"

Gary smirked "You ready"

Sarah was scared stiff she was going out her head what was placed on her belly whatever it was it felt like soft as Gary turned on the screen Beccy was still being tickled Sarahs eyes bulged

"WHY....WHY YOU DOING THIS!!!!"

Gary grinned "This is were you have to work together see once the disk is activated a feather will rotate clockwise in your bellybutton as 1000 stiff feathers will tickle your tummy the feathers will tickle your armpits and ribs it will feel like a million fingers and feathers tickling every inch of you......all that needs to happen is for your sister not to laugh see its all voice activated and this is the best part the more you laugh the more your sister gets tickled the more she laughs the more you get tickled and the more you both laugh the more you both get tickled.... oh and I haven't forgotten your feet haha"

With that he turned the volume up as Beccy screamed Sarah shrieked

"NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOOOO NOOOHOT THEEEEEEHEEEEERERERE HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA MAAAAKEEEE IIIIT STTTAAAAHAAAP MAAAAKEEEE IIIIT HAHAHA AAAARGGGHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA HAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!"

the disk started spinning faster and faster brushes were now attacking her deathly ticklish soles the feathers were gliding in her armpits and ribs Gary stood back as he watched Sarah explode into hysterics screaming begging pleading laughing crying gasping her body shaking spasming jumping quivering bouncing uncontrollably as sweat trickled off her body he smiled and walked out the room....

Gary sat at his desk and turned on his computer he grinned as he watched Sarah and Beccy being tickled to insanity, he clicked the off button to Beccys screen and carried on watching Sarah.

The tickling continued through the night till both passed out he switched off the machines he walked into Sarahs room she was gurgling sweat stuck to her body gasping for air as he bent down and whispered

"You and your sister will never know who will tickle you next but they will get you whether it's at her shop or when your at work a simple hello or smile could result in you getting tickled and they're coming to get you"

The End

Last edited:
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back