• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Ultimate Tickling Fantasy

I should boilerplate this answer and have it ready, as this topic comes up at least four times a year.

Witch Finder General, Spanish Inquisition, Young Hottie Heritic Peasant Girl Division

My Girlfriend, bound gagged and completely and utterly helpless. In my fantasies, I'm cruel, and I tickle her until she's crying and just keep going. In real life it'd break my heart to do that....so, they stay fantasies.

My ultimate fantasy I suppose would be a woman I know pretty well, agreeing to be spread on a X cross or rack, oiled up real good and extremely ticklish. And she agrees I can do whatever I want. I would tickle her to insanity.

Hmmm, my ultimate tickling fantasy....

I would LOVE to have a male and female victim helplessly bonded side by side either on a bed or some sort of bondage device....but completely naked.
And I would dart slowly, by gently tickling their helpless bare bodies with the feather, and the light touch of my fingers.
Once I have them warmed up and feeling safe with the gentle tickles; I would increase my torture to the utmost extreme!!!!

I would dig my nails into their armpits, sides, and feet and make them laugh so loud! Then I would pull out my hair brush and sack their feet a few times, to make them ultra sensitive and then the real insane torture begins! I would grind the hair brush in so deep they will pee themselves hehehehe

Then of course whats tickle torture without forced orgasms!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!! ODDLY enough, I have not had the chance to do this yet!!! URGGGGGG

I have quite a lot of fantasies, but in the end, what I'd really love to is to have a girlfriend, who would love me enough to let herself be tied up and tickled by a sadist like me xD. Nothing would actually make me happier.
Other than that, the word "ultimate" makes no sense for me when it comes to fantasies, because I have quite a sick mind and for every fantasy I have, I can always invent an even more intense one :mwahaha:

My fantasy is from a German old school witch interrogation site. In the clip the hot young blonde that I'd totally fuck is tied to a rack, tickled, and then gets flogged on her ass, back, and feet. She is wearing torn and tattered clothing. She also looks bruised and battered. Oh my fucking God add in a gang bang(She was being tortured by three guys) and you would have my ultimate fantasy. Throw in a chick that forces me to eat her out while I am being tortured and I'd be in pure heaven. I've had way too much vodka and I am craving some pussy.

Either catching or being caught by a sexy burglar. Either I get the drop on her while she is prowling through my home, or She ties me up in my sleep an works me over for the location of my safe and it's combination, problem "gasp" is I don't have a safe.

I would LOVE to have a male and female victim helplessly bonded side by side either on a bed or some sort of bondage device....but completely naked.
And I would dart slowly, by gently tickling their helpless bare bodies with the feather, and the light touch of my fingers.
Once I have them warmed up and feeling safe with the gentle tickles; I would increase my torture to the utmost extreme!!!!

I would dig my nails into their armpits, sides, and feet and make them laugh so loud! Then I would pull out my hair brush and sack their feet a few times, to make them ultra sensitive and then the real insane torture begins! I would grind the hair brush in so deep they will pee themselves hehehehe

Ohh, so evil.....I want to be the male victim!

Seriously, I'll do it, if you don't mind tickling a guy who's just under 5ft tall (just let my short butt get rid of the little bit of belly I have....darn sodas. Lol).

Being tickled by one or more women on video is my ultimate tickle fantasy.

Last edited:

please come to Maryland and do this to me. PLEASE?

My ultimate tickle fantasy would be like a clip from tickled-men.com a clip called spy interrorgation where a beautiful russian female spy tickles information out of a American guy. I'd like to be the guy and be tickled by a female russian spy

Husband and his choice of lers in a kidnapping scenario. Blindfolds, bondage, no safewords, no control, no breaks- Intense but NOT sexual tickling (NO sexual release whatsoever... That's for later!)

And when HE decided to end it, he would dismiss his co-conspirators, and then scene would end with more tickling, spanking, and passionate, yet rough sex!

Sorry- Some of us have dark fantasies. ;)

Mine is and always will be a teacher fantasy.

It would be like an after school detention situation where it's just myself and the gorgeous 40something milf teacher in the classroom. I would make a deal with her to let me leave early if I give her a 30 minute foot rub under her desk. She would be hesitant at first but i would smooth talk her into and with me being under the desk i would be out of sight of any other administrator who may stop buy.

So I get myself positioned under her desk and slowly remove her heels to reveal a pretty pair of soft, super wrinkly, perfectly pedicure size 7.5's.

We both sit quietly as she continues her work while I rub her feet for about 5 minutes until another female teacher comes into her room to talk.

This is when I tighten my grip on one of her ankles and begin to slowly run my index finger up and down her foot from her heel to right under her toes. I would keep this up as her foot jerks and flinches while she tries to carry on the conversation without having the other teacher notice her uncomfort.

Of course it would work out in my favor that their conversation would turn into them speaking about comical classroom incidents and this is where I would really give it to her.

I would now pick up the pace and alternate from one finger up and down the wtinkles, to vicious arch and ball tickling, then to dragging 4 fingers up and down her bare sole until she would be hysterical.

She would even put her head down on her desk and let out a few "no," "stop," and "oh please stop," but the other teacher wouldn't catch on and just continue to talk and laugh along with her "tickled" Co worker.

As the conversation dies down I slow back down to just rubbing and a one finger drag up and down every now and then for my enjoyment. When the other teacher finally leaves the room she wold immediately pull her foot away and with a slight giggle look down to me and say "boy you are crazy!" "Your foot tickling was driving get me insane!"

I would nervously apologize to which she would reply "it's OK sweetie."
And just before I walk out of the door she would stop me and say "since you were so mischievous here today, you will have the exact same type of detention with me once every other week." And give a sexy grin and wink as I leave

My fantasy is to have a 3 hour non stop tickle session with a dominatrix in various bondage equipment. In that three hours I would be tickled and tickle my mistress and so on.

1. My girlfriend bound and completely helpless, so I can well and truly tickle her feet. She'd never let me do it - having her feet tickled is torture for her.

2. To run a celebrity tickling video site, like Tickle Abuse, but with Megan Fox, Keira Knightley, Jennifer Lawrence et al getting tickled.

Worshiping the feet of an older women and then mercilessly tickled to orgasm. Her having experience over me is really exciting.

Last edited:
I'm sitting on the couch doing whatever. She, a tiny little petite thing, comes over and snuggles into me. She's quiet for a bit but then, in a tiny little voice, her face all red, she looks up at me and struggles to ask to be tickled.

I walk her into the next room, secure her helpless and tickle her until she is worn out and cannot form a sentence. After she's tickle drunk, I release her and pull her sweaty, limp body against mine. She weakly snuggles into me and falls asleep.

Carol Motts in stocks at a "Tickle Booth". $10.00 for 10 Seconds all proceeds to go towards Prostate Cancer research.

ok… To tie a woman very tight and watch her beaing tickled to death (just without the death thingy.. And without doing any real harm) ..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back