• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You're STILL so ticklish???

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
I've been thinking lately about how one aspect of tickling that I love is the idea of someone being amazed at how an adult is "still" so ticklish. One example might be a tickling-dynamic of, say an old childhood friend who used to tickle you who loves that you're "still just as ticklish as you were when you were a kid!" It doesn't have to do with being into underage tickling, it has to do with this subtle dynamic of an adult (woman, in the case of my fantasies/realities) being embarrassed at "still" being so ticklish or someone else finding their ticklishness so amazing or amusing. Maybe they have some idea that people grow out of being ticklish.

I think there's an element that has to do with loving how being ticklish breaks through the professional/confident/put-together/"adult" persona that many of us put on. So there's kind of this shock or amazement that such a put-together grown woman (man etc) can possibly be reduced to such helplessness so simply and easily.

There's another element to it of knowing someone for a long time and having a tickling history with them that continues into adulthood (friend/sister/parent etc).

Anyone else enjoy this facet of tickling? Thoughts, stories, fantasies, musings are all very welcome :)

I think there's an element that has to do with loving how being ticklish breaks through the professional/confident/put-together/"adult" persona that many of us put on. So there's kind of this shock or amazement that such a put-together grown woman (man etc) can possibly be reduced to such helplessness so simply and easily.

This is probably my favorite thing about tickling. There's no way to retain your composure or dignity while being tickled - no matter how serious or put-together you are, you still end up transformed into a giggling, squirming mess. A ticklee necessarily exposes something intimate about themselves, which I find endlessly fascinating.

I'd just like to echo what both above me have said and add that being reduced to that state, having my adult persona ripped away from me, is my favorite part of leeing. Being forced to drop my guard and act like a helpless kid with people I trust but who still want to tease the crap out of me is the most fun thing ever x//D

As for 'still' being ticklish, I'm far more ticklish now than I was growing up because I used to not let myself get to that helplessly childish state. Which is why I love these kinds of teases, I guess I'm still making up for lost time :D But I do love the whole "You're an adult and you're this ticklish? That's ridiculous!" kind of tease, so long as it's said playfully

~K

I have an "almost". LONG ago (just after high school), I was in an intimate conversation with an almost-girlfriend (we just never got into the right unattached situations to be together). She was preppy that day in her plaid skirt, nylons and unscuffed loafers. During our talk, she revealed that she had stepped on something abrasive while barefoot, and was nursing a mildly injured sole.

"Oh?" I said. "Can I see?"

She refused . . . blushing. I feigned real concern and tried to persuade her to slip out of her loafer so that I could "examine" her injury. She finally admitted (redder than ever): "No way. I'm afraid you'll tickle my foot." I admitted that was a possibility, and her shoes stayed on.

Fast-forward many years, to a time where we were both beginning to wrinkle and gray (but man! She was still gorgeous). She had come to my city on business -- we hadn't seen each other in decades (literally). I went to her hotel to take her out for dinner, but when I arrived at her door, she pulled me into the room. We fell onto her bed in an embrace (she was in nice slacks, nylons and low-heeled pumps), where we lay for a while hugging, kissing and talking. Not wanting to soil her covers, I kicked off my shoes. She remarked on this, but left her shoes on.

I began to tease. "Why don't you take YOURS off, too?" But she refused, and -- even at our age -- she began to blush again. I finally asked, "Are you STILL afraid I'm going to tickle your feet?" Again, more redness in her cheeks as she nodded furiously. But her feet stayed firmly inside her shoes. I gave up.

A few minutes later, I took her to dinner, and we had a lovely time, regretting that things weren't different for us. And I STILL haven't gotten to tickle her feet.

This reminds me of when I receive PMs here and they ask "Are you really not ticklish at all??"
Sadly, yes I'm still so NOT ticklish :(

I'd just like to echo what both above me have said and add that being reduced to that state, having my adult persona ripped away from me, is my favorite part of leeing. Being forced to drop my guard and act like a helpless kid with people I trust but who still want to tease the crap out of me is the most fun thing ever x//D
Teal said:
This is probably my favorite thing about tickling. There's no way to retain your composure or dignity while being tickled - no matter how serious or put-together you are, you still end up transformed into a giggling, squirming mess. A ticklee necessarily exposes something intimate about themselves, which I find endlessly fascinating.

I can only dream of such things, even then it doesn't make any sense to me...

I've been thinking lately about how one aspect of tickling that I love is the idea of someone being amazed at how an adult is "still" so ticklish. One example might be a tickling-dynamic of, say an old childhood friend who used to tickle you who loves that you're "still just as ticklish as you were when you were a kid!" It doesn't have to do with being into underage tickling, it has to do with this subtle dynamic of an adult (woman, in the case of my fantasies/realities) being embarrassed at "still" being so ticklish or someone else finding their ticklishness so amazing or amusing. Maybe they have some idea that people grow out of being ticklish.

There's another element to it of knowing someone for a long time and having a tickling history with them that continues into adulthood (friend/sister/parent etc).

Anyone else enjoy this facet of tickling? Thoughts, stories, fantasies, musings are all very welcome :)

I had a real-life experience with this sort of thing just yesterday! I was at my sister's house, and one of her girlfriends who has been a friend of hers since they were children was there too. (My sister is about 35 now.) The three of us were about to go to a restaurant to eat when my brother-in-law called my sister on the phone. The phone conversation dragged on for a few minutes and my sister's friend was starting to get impatient for us to leave. Growing up, I had seen this friend (not ticklish herself, at least not any time I ever saw my sister try to tickle her) tickle my sister (extremely ticklish herself) many times, so she knows how ticklish my sister always was. So yesterday while my sister was on the phone, her friend started giving her a series of light, quick pokes on her abdomen, making my sister smile and jerk away and try to cover her abdomen with one arm while still talking on the phone. My brother-in-law must have heard her squeak at one of the pokes, because she said to him, "Beth is tickling me!" And at that Beth really let her have it, full-out tickling her stomach and sides, making her start laughing fast and loudly, just managing to get out the words to her husband, "I'll call you later!" Beth laughed as my sister put her phone away, and I said to my sister, "Wow! You're STILL that ticklish?" And she blushed and turned red while Beth winked at me!

But I do love the whole "You're an adult and you're this ticklish? That's ridiculous!" kind of tease, so long as it's said playfully

Yeah, this; totally this.

There's always a sense of disbelief and delighted surprise when someone discovers how ticklish I am and I think it has a lot to do with this; people just don't expect other adults to be so susceptible, and the sense that this is a rare and hilarious -- and embarrassing -- condition is exactly what I think then encourages some people to persist in tickling us.

I used to tickle my gf a lot. Told her about my newly found tickling fetish too at that time I.e. 15 years ago. I was 19. After few years I got a chance to talk to her on phone as her ex. I asked her are you still ticklish ? And her reply was : People don't change FAIS :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back