• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

YouTube/Google Downloader

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Are you tired of seeing those YouTube and Google videos vanish from existence without being able to revisit them later?

Well now you can download those gems right onto your hard drive from this very site. It's a simple tool that allows you to paste in the video URL from either YouTube or Google, click the Get button, and then click the proceeding download link to save onto your hard drive.

Visit the YouTube/Google Download page.

There are two little things you must do in addition in order to watch these videos.

The first is to download a FLV player which by and large is freeware, so you can either Google a download location, or you can click the provided image button on the page to get one from Download.com.

The second is that you must rename the file so that it has a ".flv" extension so when you open it from your hard drive, it will tell the computer it's a flash video file, and it will then hopefully open automatically into your newly downloaded FLV Player.

Try it out. I used to use other YouTube downloader sites, but I find them to be riddled with ad popups. Hopefully you can find this tool handy. I am also adding the .FLV extension to the attachment uploads so you may upload those types of files onto the VidClip forum.

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
I added a link named "YouTube DL Page" under the Quick Links dropdown menu. Sleepy time... :sleeping:

Whoops, it wasn't working due to a coding error on my part. Should work Aces now... :stickout

Last edited:
The .flv extension is a nice one to add to the list. Much stuff out there is in that format not only on Youtube but other video sites as well. I've been saving them for some time now. It's annoying when you see something cool on Youtube that disappears, not only tickling but other cool stuff as well. If Youtube wasn't such a 404 graveyard downloading wouldn't be necessary, but these are the times we're in.

Nice job TT.

Thank you, TT and Dentrag! Finally, a conversion system that works. I fiddled around with my Temp Internet Files for the longest time and never got anything out of it. :p But I truly appreciate these programs. My thanks knows no bounds!

Are you tired of seeing those YouTube and Google videos in .flv format, that isn't playable or "seekable" (if you want to see one spot of the video, not just see it from start the the end)?

Here's the thing:
www.keepvid.com
www.clipnabber.com
Use either one, paste your youtube-link into the address bar given by the site (just in case, remove the stuff after the first "&" and the & too.

For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4keUXfs3VJc&feature=related
shortens to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4keUXfs3VJc

Now it will give you a link to download .mp4 (yes, not .flv). It is _seekable_ and better quality than .flv and will play in VLC Player, a wonderful free player.

If you want to play it in Windows Media Player, get a free software called "Format Factory" from www.formatoz.com and it will turn anything to practically anything... even .mp4 to .avi (when you turn .mp4 to .avi , remember to select for the codec to be "wmv2" or wmp won't play it).

There... a better way of doing it! ;) Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Should that be www.clipnabber.com? Whatever is at clibnabber.com looks a little dodgy.

There's also mediaconverter.org for anyone who wants their clips converted to something other than flv or mp4 before downloading them. (Although note that there's a 10 clip per day per IP address limit at this site for non-premium users).

Yeah, I'm sure that was a typo. I went ahead and fixed the link. Thank you! :D

Yeah, I'm sure that was a typo. I went ahead and fixed the link. Thank you! :D

No problem. However, right now I'm just getting an "empty" index page at clipnabber.com. Do you suppose a sudden deluge of TT members using the site may have overwhelmed their resources already? A shame, since they seemed to purport to work with a lot more video sites than most other such sites that I'm aware of.

Edit: Although I haven't actually tried to use it yet, the clipnabber.com site appears to be back up now.

Last edited:
I used to just use the old firefox embed deal with real player. Doesn't work anymore though.

If you want to download videos from YouTube, MySpace, Google, etc, you can use a program called VDownloader. VDownloader will download videos and convert them to any filetype you want. It is a free program and is easy to use. I highly recommend it. Get it here: http://www.vdownloader.es

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back