• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Youtube trouble

webster1

TMF Poster
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this but youtube hasnt been updated in while. I've searched all kinds of topics, from the obvious "tickling" to the not so obvious "basketball". Ive checked recently added section and all the dates say posted 6 days ago and so on. I've even searched "the" knowing that a new video would have to have that word in it but the newest video was 5 days old. Is anybody else having this same problem?

P.S. sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Mods feel free to move it to the appropriate one.

I was just coming here to post the same thing. Not sure what is going on because various other categories are showing updates. My two favorites, tickling and feet have not been updated for 5 days. I am glad that I am not the only one seeing this. For a minute, I thought something was wrong with my account.

Youtube might be clamping down on fetish-related materials. I know there was some ruckus about bug-crushing videos (whicb is a fetish for some people) on Youtube a couple of weeks ago.

Update: someone at another forum advised me that the problem is with the search function on Youtube. Hopefully they will repair it soon.

Last edited:
I noticed a few older mainstream clips deleted out of terms violation.
Odd. They seemed tame enough, and too old to warrant deletion out of copyright breach.
I wonder how they handle user reports.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back