• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yummy Pics & BIG NEWS!!!

xotaylorrazxo

TMF Poster
Hello saucy yummy loyal fans...

Let's get this straight first and foremost... I have NOT returned to producing or staring in films!!! I am still a mobile tiny house dweller BUT I'm working on a van conversion sooooo .... for a brief moment in time I will be available for SKYPE and PRIVATE SESSIONS (In Tampa Bay Area, Florida, USA). I am hanging out at Tickle Abuse's studio for a few months while working on my tiny house and he's being super chill and epic about allowing me to use the equipment when they aren't filming! And I have a solid internet connection and a dope super high quality webcam so I'm offering skype sessions too!

About videos and asking if I'm returning to the scene... I sold my video camera when I retired and downsized into what I could fit in a backpack and I have no intention of buying one and beginning production again. It would be too difficult to organize and hire models as I'm a nomad, traveling back and forth across the country adventuring here and there.

***I RARELY check TMF so PLEASE email me to book your skype or private session*** [email protected]

Super big love, hugs, and mega sparkles!

xoTay

View attachment meow tay raz.jpgView attachment tay raz chill.jpgView attachment tay raz pointed toes.jpgView attachment tay raz spread toes.jpg

The conversation between Jules and Vincent in the Diner from Pulp Fiction comes to mind, but with that said, good to know.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back