• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zen Tickling ~ Kendall's Feet Tortured (M/F)

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
This clip features Kendall sitting up with her soles facing the camera, so you can see her facial reactions. When I asked her whether her feet or armpits are more ticklish, she said "the feet are torture, that's what it is". Don't pass up this clip if you're into feet tickling. :shock:

HD clips will be up later tonight or tomorrow..

Oh yeah.. let's go CAVS!

Nice clip. That's the torture for Amber i would like to see :)

Regards
One and only Sky Cpt.

That's the torture for Amber i would like to see :)

need some foot tickling like that for nae!

LOL I think I cursed myself by leading off with such great models. You guys need to stop living in the past! Kendall's just as ticklish as any of my other models. Ok, maybe not Amber, but she's off the charts. Unfortunately I think she's moving to Hollywood.

Nice clip. That's the torture for Amber i would like to see :)

THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN! I talked to her on the phone today, and we've got a date set for next week. I'm not gonna let her cancel this one. ;)

THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN! I talked to her on the phone today, and we've got a date set for next week. I'm not gonna let her cancel this one. ;)

I cannot wait for this clip! Kendall's was good too btw.

No problem!

If anybody else liked Kendall, let me hear it! She'd probably be eager to do more videos.

I'll contact her tonight.. hopefully she can find a few friends who would like to try it too. :bubble:

Kendall is coming back for another shoot this Friday! I'm willing to listen to requests or suggestions.

Still not sure if the guy posting above me was serious, that would be very interesting... :idunno:

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back