• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zenith of Tickling/ Tickling and Fainting Hell

OscarTheMonkey

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Hello all- Just saw these two DVD's listed on Ebay again in Matute Audiences.

I bought both of these discs a few a few months ago, and was quite pleased.

I have always been interested in aquiring a few actual Japanese tickling vids, but they have been really expensive when available, and generally difficult to come by.

Both these discs might be pirated for all I know, however they work perfectly with all scene selections and features of a regular DVD, rather than VCD. Great picture quality and sound! I miss the days of being able to watch a new tickling film on a large screen, as now clips seem to be the only format vendors wish to provide. I liked that aspect of these as well.

Both tapes have six girls, most of which are exceptionally ticklish- but all have that certain girlish charm and sweetness of the classic Japanese "schoolgirl" material. For those reading this who object to nudity and sexual material, these are NOT for you. Personally, I really dig forced orgasm scenes ala' Japan and TC, etc. Most everything is gang tickling, and the guys doing it are serious! Lube gel, backscratchers, harcore finger tickling, hairbrushes,etc.

There is one scene that is a touch meaner than I care for, and I like sadistic moments in tickling (video and with my wife)...
I think the girl got in over her head, and is really upset, and then she is forced to suck off the guys who were tickling her and vibrating her....which was actually kind of arousing even though I don't care for causing anyone an unpleasant experience in general. All the others girls actually seem to be down with the tickling. One girl on one of the discs was so cute and squeaky it was not only sexy and intense but also endearing...

Anyway- I would highly recommend both of these. I think I paid about $9 a piece, and that is what these other copies are going for now. I thought it was a great bargain, and would have gladly even paid more ( now that I have watched them)-

Take care, Oscar

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back