• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zestra?

Xyron

Apparently now they have a female "arousal oil" called zestra that works by "heightening your sensitivity to touch". As a lee(and ler) who wishes he could be more ticklish in certain places, i wonder if this could work on say my feet, groin even. hehe i'm thinking about ordering the trial pack to find out... now all i need is a ler, or a willing lee. hrm.. (not to turn this into a personal, but im in NYC)

Apparently now they have a female "arousal oil" called zestra that works by "heightening your sensitivity to touch". As a lee(and ler) who wishes he could be more ticklish in certain places, i wonder if this could work on say my feet, groin even. hehe i'm thinking about ordering the trial pack to find out... now all i need is a ler, or a willing lee. hrm.. (not to turn this into a personal, but im in NYC)

You should by one of those new female arousal mini vibrating things that they advertise on television now. I think Trojan makes them. I wonder if you taped like two at a time to you cock if they could get a guy off too.

yeah i guess saying groin opened me up for that.. wasnt the purpose of the post though. i was bringing it up for the potential of there actually being a substance that when applied to the body(ANYWHERE) makes a person more ticklish. so, um, thanks?

I dunno, maybe stick a nylon on your cock. Nylons make skin more sensitive....lol. Just a though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back