• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you feel about "THE WORD"

tklee88

Verified
SOOOOO I have a question. How do you guys feel about the word "tickle" or any other forms of it? Do you have difficulty saying it or does it just slip off of your tongue. Do different forms of the word have a different affect on you, such as "tickling" or "ticklish". What about when someone else says it. How do you react??? I'm curious to see the responses....

Thanks!

SOOOOO I have a question. How do you guys feel about the word "tickle" or any other forms of it? Do you have difficulty saying it or does it just slip off of your tongue. Do different forms of the word have a different affect on you, such as "tickling" or "ticklish". What about when someone else says it. How do you react??? I'm curious to see the responses....

Thanks!

I find it very difficult to even say the words tickle, tickling or ticklish. When I hear those words I feel tingling all over my body and most of the time I get goose bumps as well. :tickle:

I love the word tickle and have no problems with being outed. Don't much care who knowes. I do sympathize with those that are shy about their fetish, but I honestly don't know what would cause them to be shy about it.

I love the word tickle and have no problems with being outed. Don't much care who knowes. I do sympathize with those that are shy about their fetish, but I honestly don't know what would cause them to be shy about it.

Good for you! I wish I was so brave.

The word tickle or any of its many variations always get my attention when pronounced! And if the person saying it is a woman, then I already start having thoughts whether she is ticklish, where she is most ticklish, and how delightful her laughter is.

Particularly I don't have any difficulty in saying the word to other people. Nevertheless, I choose not to talk about tickling to everyone, just a handful of people. Since it is something very private, I'd rather talk about it only to the people I fell comfortable with.

just hearing the word, I look around for whoever said it. And I giggle crazily, and get tingly sensations in my stomach and feet. :manicd:

I used to hate saying it when i was younger cause i used to have a paranoia of people realising i liked it so much. Nowadays, it doesn't bother me so much.

I find it very difficult to even say the words tickle, tickling or ticklish. When I hear those words I feel tingling all over my body and most of the time I get goose bumps as well. :tickle:

I feel the same. If i want to engage in a conversation about tickling with people who don't have a tickle fetish i find i need a few drinks beforehand!

It's interesting to see that even though we all love tickling, we find it difficult to say it. I'm glad to see I'm not alone in this matter.

It excites me to hear a beautiful woman say any of the words "tickle," "tickling," or "ticklish." 😀

It makes me feel ticklish. I tend to react ticklishly. If a person saying it moves toward me I start laughing. It's hard for me to use the work without ticklish excitement.

i can say it around certain people, but not others. don't really know why, but there are times i open up the thesaurus in my brain to avoid saying "tickling".

i can say it around certain people, but not others. don't really know why, but there are times i open up the thesaurus in my brain to avoid saying "tickling".

HAHAHAH! I do the same thing! I use the word "sensitive" for ticklish lol.

I'm glad you made this post to see you aren't alone in this. We talked about this many times, so you know my stand on it. 😛 I KNOW it's just a word and there shouldn't be anything to it, but like a lot of other people, I have a hard time saying it, but like Cloud, can mutter it around some people. I know it sounds goofy from someone who co-hosts a show on the subject, but when it's show time, I kind of block out my roadblocks and it's almost like discussing something clinical, if that makes sense. Also like you, the word ticklish is harder than tickle. Other people can say it, and I'm okay, but it "peaks" my interest.

So no, you are definitely not alone. It's one day at a time. Each day more walls come down. 🙂

It's very difficult for this one to hear, let alone say. When I happen to hear the word spoken in normal conversation I cringe inside, for whatever reason. Even at NHLee, where I should have been comfortable with it, I still got an odd feeling when it was voiced. I sometimes manage to say it and sound normal (like on occasional TMF Radio shows and at NHLee) but I always have to rush and say it, lest my brain consider what it is about to do and get worried about it.

If I hear it in idle conversation around me, I perk up. In vanilla conversation, it doesn't affect me.

Snail Shell

I'm really used to saying it, and I don't really think about it anymore. But one time I was having dinner with my friend and we were talking about my business, and HE was whispering the word.

I'm really used to saying it, and I don't really think about it anymore. But one time I was having dinner with my friend and we were talking about my business, and HE was whispering the word.

Is it who I think it might be? BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Is it who I think it might be? BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!

No, this is just some guy I know. The reason it's funny is that he has nothing to do with it as a fetish, he just suddenly started whispering the word. 🙂

It doesn't bother me at all, but I'm not likely to say it unless
I'm teasing Amanda, or saying something like "tickled pink" or
using it in a sentence where it's practical.

Lee

No, this is just some guy I know. The reason it's funny is that he has nothing to do with it as a fetish, he just suddenly started whispering the word. 🙂

Well, I'm gonna keep believing what I want to believe. 😛

It doesn't bother me at all, but I'm not likely to say it unless
I'm teasing Amanda, or saying something like "tickled pink" or
using it in a sentence where it's practical.

Lee

NO!

Using it has never bothered me at all, but like Snail said...if I hear it from others, I'll perk up a bit. :triangle:

You know my feelings on the matter.

I have no problem saying the word in a normal conversation where there is a purpose to saying it. I'm of the belief that there is nothing wrong with the word in and of itself.

George Carlin had a brilliant bit where he described this. Words are neutral. They define a specific thing, but are otherwise neutral. We assign a connotation to a word based upon how we choose to view that word based upon our past experiences.

Since I view tickling as something I enjoy very much, it has a very positive connotation to me, and I have no problem saying the word.

I feel ya my friend, I mean in a social setting I try to avoid it all together.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back