• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking your 'lee

tklee88

Verified
So I have a question.

Lers:
How do you guys feel about breaking your 'lee? Do you like to literally torture your lee so they are hating every moment you are inflicting on them? Do you LIKE making them safeword?? When you tickle your lee, is it strictly to get them to safeword and to see how fast you can get them to do it?

Or

Do you like tickling your lee so it's pleasureable. This being said, the reaction isn't usually as strong, but the 'lee can go A LOT longer and also enjoy the sensation as opposed to wishing it would stop.

Lees:
How do you feel about being broken? Do you LIKE being pushed to the point where you need to use a safeword? Do you like the tickling to be torturous?

Or

Do you like the tickling to last for hours. The sensation isn't usually as intense, but you can go for hours being touched like that.

Thoughts?

Depends on the person.

Some people actually get bored with light tickling, and thus, last longer when tortured.

My current lee I tickle as much as I want, when I want, and she loves it.

My Dominant tickles both playfully and torturously, and both drive me
crazy, and I can't last very long either way. That's not to say she stops
when I feel I've had enough. 😉 That said, I've had play partners in the
past where I could last up to two hours, with very light, gentle tickling.
Currently, my max capacity seems to be about 45 minutes, and I'm pretty
retarded and gooey afterward.

I'm good either way, as long as both (or all) parties involved are having fun. 🙂

Snail Shell

So I have a question.

Lees:
How do you feel about being broken? Do you LIKE being pushed to the point where you need to use a safeword? Do you like the tickling to be torturous?

I will refer this question back to you.

Go ahead and open this can of worms for me, little one. :firedevil

Lol, as a Lee I prefer it torturous, even though I break pretty fas and give up, but then the tickler can continue again. Lol, I swear a lot and really can't stand it, but it's so much fun. This can go on for a really long time then. I juz need some lil breaaks (safeword)

As a ler, I'll push limits, but I wouldn't be out to make someone safeword. That'd be kind of a buzzkill.

As a lee, I can't be broken. I'm on the intense and long bandwagon.

Ler: I am a fan of both kinds mentioned, and I like to take the preferences of the ticklee into consideration. If they are like my girlfriend, and can't handle intensity for very long, then I'm all for the lighter side. If they're like some of the previous posters, then I'd be as intense as I could be.

Lee: Light tickles are nice, but they mainly leave me wanting more. I'm more of an intense lee, on the occassions I lee at all.

On the rare occasion I'm a 'ler, I don't want to make the play unpleasant. I definitely want a reaction but even if I imagine I'd enjoy the stronger one a vicious attack would bring, I want the 'lee to enjoy the experience. So as a 'ler, I'll stick to playful. Fun for everyone. 🙂

As a 'lee, I don't much care. I enjoy being tortured fairly intensely or just playfully. Playful play is fun if you want to have a long session (say cuddle up on a bed and play for an hour or more) but I definitely enjoy a good and vicious attack. Gimme both, eh? And some of this:

Skipalicious said:
I'm greedy. I want it intense AND for a long time LOL

On the rare occasion I'm a 'ler, I don't want to make the play unpleasant. I definitely want a reaction but even if I imagine I'd enjoy the stronger one a vicious attack would bring, I want the 'lee to enjoy the experience. So as a 'ler, I'll stick to playful. Fun for everyone. 🙂

As a 'lee, I don't much care. I enjoy being tortured fairly intensely or just playfully. Playful play is fun if you want to have a long session (say cuddle up on a bed and play for an hour or more) but I definitely enjoy a good and vicious attack. Gimme both, eh? And some of this:

good to know 😉 hehehehehhe

SOOO how about those red socks??? 😛

honestly I don't know the answer to my own question...

As a ler I prefer the lee to put up a bit of a fight, tickling somebody with no challenge isn't fun for me.

As a lee I'm not ticklish so can't be broken. It's fun to watch people try through.

ler: both....intense if the lee actually wants that

lee: generally light....it's become pretty evident that i can't handle much extreme torture

Yay hypotheticals due to a severe lack o' tickles!

Like many, I'm content with either the light, playful tickles or the more torturous tickles when I'm being the tickler. Realistically speaking, I want the girl I'm tickling to enjoy herself, and genuinely be into it, so however far the tickling goes is where I'm happy with it.

As for my lee side, I'll take what I can get to be quite honest. Not gonna lie though, the thought of a girl who loves to tickle trying to break me is definately hot.

-Chris

As a 'lee, I don't much care. I enjoy being tortured fairly intensely or just playfully. Playful play is fun if you want to have a long session (say cuddle up on a bed and play for an hour or

I like to keep my lees *just* on the edge, right up until they start making the "desperate" face, then once even the slightest touch is too much, I push them over the edge and watch them go crazy 😀

Its how I like it done to me also, fairs fair ey? 😛

Taking it helps you learn how to dish it better, So I like to put myself thru the same as I give out.

So I have a question.

Lers:
How do you guys feel about breaking your 'lee? Do you like to literally torture your lee so they are hating every moment you are inflicting on them? Do you LIKE making them safeword?? When you tickle your lee, is it strictly to get them to safeword and to see how fast you can get them to do it?

Or

Do you like tickling your lee so it's pleasureable. This being said, the reaction isn't usually as strong, but the 'lee can go A LOT longer and also enjoy the sensation as opposed to wishing it would stop.

Thoughts?

Well I know a few lees who like to be tickled beyond their limits so in that case yes, I would tickle them so much that they break and say the safeword (if I let them have a safe word :wave:)

Hmmm, can I answer both? But I guess I'm more a fan of making it intense, if I push my 'lee to her limits then I've obviously done something right. That, and I have a bit of a sadistic streak. :devil:

As a 'ler, I definitely do not want my 'lee hating the experience and wishing it would stop. I want to keep it enjoyable and playful for both of us.

As a 'lee...hmm, good question. I enjoy both, and my husband is definitely a good administer of both 😛 But he knows he has to be gentler on certain areas lest I quickly hate it. Sometimes he goes at it really hard when he's fighting me for a reaction (I love to play like I'm not gunna react...I enjoy provoking him 😀), and it freaks me out, but he stops quickly at least =)

As a lee... long and languid is my preference. Light tickles get me everytime. But I love short bursts of intensity to keep it a challenge and a bit devious 😉

Truth be told... it depends a lot on my ler and the chemistry we share as to whats gonna do it for me... 🙂

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back