• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking your 'lee

Nobody has ever gotten me to safeword, so I'm rather curious about getting to that point.
I prefer intense though; intense is still fun for me. 🙂 I like to be drowned in sensation. XD

now why might one want a broken lee? Who wants to play with a broken toy?

Things def depend on my mood. Though I am quite a challenge but it's fun to see people try to break you. It's also lots of fun to have a patient ler who just enjoys light and playful for ages. :wave:

I want it intense, and I can still last a long time. I also don't feel like I got broken by the ler if I use the safeword. I usually don't say it because of the tickling, but because of the physical side effects which make me need a break.

Bu tht's the same thing as being broken. Haha ...at least for me. I also love it to go on for long time, but hen I can't stand it any longer. Hehe, it's so much fun to get forced to give up and then izt starts again Yay

On the occassions when I do ler I like to build up the intensity gradually. I find that the lee becomes more ticklish this way, the anticipation messes with their heads! 😛

I don't like pushing a lee too far past their limits. I like to get them to that point of absolute crazy ticklishness and then ease off a lil to keep the fun going for as long as possible!

Deadlywiffeathers ur my hero!! I would be honored for you to do that to me...heck I need some breakin in tickling myself you seem like u know what you're talking about too 🙂

Lol, I love t to much to get broken. Haha ..but that doesn't last long. I'm pretty playful and sassy, so it can start again after the use of the safeword, Hehe

I like to break my lee until i get that sheer uncontrolable nonstop laughter, where she cant fight it or take it. Tickle her alittle longer after that and im in ectascy

Ler - I like the power exchange, but I would rather do what the lee wants. I have no desire to push someone who doesn't want to pushed that far.

Lee - I like to be pushed. :omg:

Things def depend on my mood. Though I am quite a challenge but it's fun to see people try to break you. It's also lots of fun to have a patient ler who just enjoys light and playful for ages. :wave:

that would be lovely considering someone has to wait for an eternity for you to open up....hehehe:neenerneener::jester:

As a ler, I think I am too nice. As a lee, I haven't used a safeword as of yet.

I admit that I don't have a lot of experience at either thou.

Thank you to everyone on the replies! We will be discussing this thread in our radio show, "Don't Judge Me!" tonight at 11 pm. Please feel free to call in with your opinions!!!

Thank you to everyone on the replies! We will be discussing this thread in our radio show, "Don't Judge Me!" tonight at 11 pm. Please feel free to call in with your opinions!!!

OMG, they are giving radio shows to everybody now. :zomgrabbit:

I like tickling my lee so it is pleasurable with the occasional random bout of insane tickle torture and I like the same in return! 😀

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back