• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Venray: the Untold Story

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
This thread is in response to the shortsighted thread in appreciation of Venray. I’ve been keeping my mouth shut because I’m so amazed at how this guy has snowed us all into thinking he’s so special. While the following may seem amusing, I’m deadly serious. You people really need to wake up! I'm glad I finally did!!! :wow:

Many around here see Venray this way…

Everyone thinks he’s such a saint. But, in fact, he’s nothing more than a crotchety old man who has nothing better to do than play head games with people. What follows is an expose` of sorts. I felt it was time for you to learn about the REAL Venray, the man behind the persona.

When Venray was born, his parents were shocked. He wasn’t your average infant. He had a swelled head, so full of himself even then.

Regular baby bonnets wouldn’t fit him. Since he never ceased to be a crybaby and always dreamed of dressing the part, he was caught in outfits like this over the years…

Of course, there were other outfits that he liked as well. The following are just a few of those he’s been caught in over the years. Playing dress-up is only one of Venray’s pastimes.

He seems to have only one thing on his mind...

Well, maybe two things….

Venray is a pervert. In fact, it’s gotten him into trouble on more than one occasion. For example, he was caught leering at film star Halle Barry recently, resulting in the second image below…

Ever wonder about the driving force behind the supposed “Brotherhood”? Well, once again, it’s him. All we had to do was lighten that image and pull the cowl back a bit. Yet another tall tale. (He likes them tall because he’s such a squirt.)

Just remember, Venray. Your day of reckoning is near at hand!

For any others who’ve woken up after being snowed by this guy, I invite you to share your experiences and observations. We need to warn the rest of the community about crap like this! :ranty:

Oh! And, btw....Has anybody wondered about why we STILL don't know who's behind the whole Shemp thing? I thought he was innocent since he was here with us when it apparently appeared. But, after remembering that AOL has the capability to set a timer to upload things, I'm not so sure.

Watch your backs, people!

that is priceless..i love him best as that babydoll lol... wait til he gets a load of this... :veryhappy

Oh shit, ANN! I just e-mailed him!

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

What's the number to 911?!

A very telling expose, Ann, and nothing less than I suspected all along. Thank you for your dedication to the truth.

I don't know why everyone picks on venray on this forum. I mean sure he's a dirty old man, but he's a GREAT dirty old man. :jester:

S'okay big guy. Regardless of anything that happens, you're still totally innocent in my eyes. :angel:

Snail Shell

Snail Shell said:
S'okay big guy. Regardless of anything that happens, you're still totally innocent in my eyes. :angel:

Snail Shell

Oh PLEASE. We all know how valuable testimony from this one is.

OH...SHIT!! I can't wait for the reply and Ann may be in a real dogfight. :yowzer:

lk70 said:
Oh PLEASE. We all know how valuable testimony from this one is.

I'm many things, but I'm not a liar LK. And even if I was, it's not like your testimony is any better. 😉 Besides, you should be happy. You rag on me, you just get me to deal with. You rag on venray, you get the whole brotherhood.

Wait a minute..... a gang of guys all tickling LK..... That sounds familiar.... 😉

Snail Shell

TklDuo-Drew said:
:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: I'm speechless...........I am without speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew

now that must be a first...i suppose..

Oh my goodness-I thought I'd fall off my bed! The baby doll and the midriff model are my personal favs. Ann, I think you've finally done it-you're in a lot of trouble! :blaugh: 😉 😀 :devil:

Venray and Shemp..........hmmmmmmmm. Anybody else ever notice that they are never seen together? I wonder........... :ermm:

Annie unfortunately does not know the meaning of the word respect when it comes to the brotherhood....

I believe it was she who was behind Shempgate....

All I have to say for the moment is......

anncloud1im7.gif

The real story of Annie will follow...be patient my friends as it unfolds.....

Wow, just goes to show you never really know a guy! :yowzer: I mean, who would suspect that Ray would look so hot in red!! :wub:

As for the Shemp thing... I happen to know that Ray's innocent! :xpeepsofa He and I were playing poker with Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa at the time.

And here it is.....

<center>

annie001rp9.gif

annie002nj5.gif

Of course as you all know...this is how Annie would like to be perceived...

ann2eo0.gif

But this is what lies within.............

ann3flamerc1.gif

<center>

She will not stop until she destroys our little oasis.......

annie005zd1.gif

'Twas SHE that initiated "Shempgate"......

annie003ue9.gif

(Look closely....you can see it in her eyes....)

The picture of innocence you say?.....

annie006et0.gif

I THINK NOT !!! ........

annie007ex1.gif

:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back