• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Venray: the Untold Story

Dave2112 said:
Ah, don't worry bro! If people knew the truth about me, we'd be in the same boat! And I couldn't ask for a better bud to share a boat with! Rock on, my friend. :triangle:

You and I need to talk live soon Bro!...Miss ya.... 😎

venray said:
Laraine Newman?........
*BUZZZZZZZ!!!* I'm sorry, the correct answer was actually Gilda Radner (God, did I ever wanna tickle those legs of hers! :wow: ) Only half a cookie for you! Thanks for playing! You'll also be receiving a case of Turtle Wax, a complete set of The Tickle Gawkers Handbook of Terms , and a copy of our home edition game! :cool2:

venray said:
John Belushi as Sigmund Freud Saturday Night Live ....back in the days when it was a fun show to watch........

(gimme my cookie!!!)

AffectionateDan said:
*BUZZZZZZZ!!!* I'm sorry, the correct answer was actually Gilda Radner (God, did I ever wanna tickle those legs of hers! :wow: ) Only half a cookie for you! Thanks for playing! You'll also be receiving a case of Turtle Wax, a complete set of The Tickle Gawkers Handbook of Terms , and a copy of our home edition game! :cool2:

Wow. You guys are really old.

kered said:
Well, she's almost young....sorta...

I'd thank you except you're the reason there's a nekkid cartoon of me on here in the first place.

lk70 said:
I'd thank you except you're the reason there's a nekkid cartoon of me on here in the first place.
A very tasteful nekkid cartoon.

kered said:
A very tasteful nekkid cartoon.

Remember that SHE is the one that suggested I put HER head on YOUR naked body.....

She has NO right to complain.....

(and just cause you are younger than me doesnt make you "young" Lynnie) :tickle:

venray said:
(and just cause you are younger than me doesnt make you "young" Lynnie) :tickle:

Ya know? He IS right (for once). It just makes you not as old a fart as he is. 😛 :imouttahe

venray said:

TklDuo-Ann said:
Ya know? He IS right (for once). It just makes you not as old a fart as he is

I'm young at heart.

venray said:
she has NO right to complain

Well, the butt crack is a little crooked.

And I did find a picture of kered.

lk70 said:

Well then...as per your request.......

lk70pumpkin1yb0.gif

lk70 said:
I'm young at heart.

Well, the butt crack is a little crooked.

Looks like the one taken last Holloween.

venray said:
Well then...as per your request.......

lk70pumpkin1yb0.gif

Walked right into that one didn't I?

Ah well. I'll bounce back.

lk70 said:

Yep. Sure did. Kinda like walkin' into the revolving door the wrong way, innit? :jester:

Bounce? You mean, like jiggle? 😉 :devil2: :evilha:

lk70 said:

More like backed into that one...and dont bounce too hard...wouldnt wanna see ya break anything.... 😉

Much like Tigger to Eeyore, I just might BOUNCE the two of you right off screen!

lk70 said:
Much like Tigger to Eeyore, I just might BOUNCE the two of you right off screen!

Oh Puleeeeeeeeze...you are more like piglet hiding under the bed....cchh-cchh-chattering.....

venray said:
Oh Puleeeeeeeeze...you are more like piglet hiding under the bed....cchh-cchh-chattering.....

Vengeance will be mine.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back