• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A clip from Hogtied website

MaxDragon

TMF Regular
Hogtied is another bondage site similar to insex but more like 'insex light'. The do tickling sometimes but only for a minute or two and its usually more frustrating for me than satisfying. They are more into whippings and forced orgasms. Still, when they tickle its for real and the girl usually doesn't expect it.

Attachments

yes....

it's too bad they don't do more tickling because their bondage is so much better than average adn the girls are so vulnerable to tickling...

oh well...

MORE FROM HOGTIED PLEASE!! BUT FOOT TICKLING!!! LOVE THIS STUFF!! Thanks Max!!
Dirk

MaxDragon said:
Hogtied is another bondage site similar to insex but more like 'insex light'. The do tickling sometimes but only for a minute or two and its usually more frustrating for me than satisfying. They are more into whippings and forced orgasms. Still, when they tickle its for real and the girl usually doesn't expect it.

This is very true, and Peter (who runs hogtied) is a great guy. Since they're so close to my place in SF, I came thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close last year to working for them on layouts fulltime- which would have introduced severe tickling-as-torture (and foot torture) to their styles, as well as some new bondage devices I had made just for the occasion. However two things changed that. One was a slight car accident that derailed any appearance on film till my ugly mug healed (some of their Tops detract from the scene when it comes to looks).

The other reason was slightly more "commercial" and hinges on some of the posts here: instead of letting me direct my own sets as I have in the past, they wanted to assign me a director (which I'm cool about if I can work with them be allowed the freedom of my own style in a scene). But it became clear after a phone call and speaking to her (not to Peter) that they wanted to show oral sex every other scene (not my style at all).... and that my style (tickling, foot torture) was to take a backseat to forced orgasms and oral... and the model assigned wasn't going to be ticklish (their rule, not mine).. and that she (the director) was to run the scene showing "my style" and not me- which was ridiculous. So it's gone into tickling bdsm history limbo.

I understand where they're coming from, in a commercial sense- they want to make money. They loved the current unseen work I'd sent them from club demos. My work for HOM in the past meant little to them cause they weren't around then, and they want to be sure the sets sold. I respect that. Also, they're working by the clock, the minutes are dollars to them- and I work purely from creativity and passion. It could take 15 minutes, or two hours... but it has to be "right". Real. Intense.

This brings me to the point of this post- Thats how it became with HOM. And why a lot of places such as insex and hogtied seem to lack any feeling about the scenes, no passion- they're doing it just to "do it", more or less to make a buck even if the quality or intensity sometimes slips... or if the passion that a tickler/torturer (who loves his work) would put into a real tickling or foot torture scene escapes them. They often come across as "emotionally detached".

Still, they do awesome stuff. Great bondage. And when they tickle, sometimes it's real.

I'd do video/photo sets for free for either one of them just to get some intensity into that tickling or foot torture scenes, some passion, emotion, panic... bring them some of my devices... get our styles out there a bit more.. if they'd let me run the scene in my own style. I'm filming one with my Flanders bench very shortly that they'd love- would be perfect for insex live feed. Not a model acting. A girl who has never been in bondage, and who can't stand tickling, or her feet touched. A perfect scenario in my mind. Erotic panic all the way.

KJ

I have the full clip in excellent quality...if anyone is interested..

-Kunoke- said:
I have the full clip in excellent quality...if anyone is interested..

Yeeeeeessssss!!!! Please, split and post in The Split seccion.
Thank's in advance.
🙂 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back