• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a cute girl in stocks... n' she's very ticklish XD

Rotulario1

let's see the stats...

MM/F, mostly feet in stocks...
3' 15''
wmv
11mb, (splitted with hacha, i'm sure you know how to use it XD)

so, here are the parts... (hacha is included in the fifth one) ^^

Attachments

I Swear I Wish You Guys Stop Posting Clips With Whis Zip, Hacha And Whatever Programs. Can I Ask You Guys A Question? What's Wrong With Real Player Or Wmv?

Why we use hacha

adolfo said:
I Swear I Wish You Guys Stop Posting Clips With Whis Zip, Hacha And Whatever Programs. Can I Ask You Guys A Question? What's Wrong With Real Player Or Wmv?

Simply because there's a maximum upload size allowed by tickletheater for a single file...only 2 MB!!! That's why we must cut our clips!!! Believe me, pal, i never saw a program simpler than Hacha, perhaps you don't like his name 🙂

Thanks for the post Rotulario!
The message seems to have gotten lost in the translation. Any multi part clip I have ever downloaded here has never been a dissapointment. If it's worth the effort of the poster to find the only way he/she can post it, it's not that big a deal to me if I have to reassemble it.
And Razezeras is right about Hatcha! How many old fogie's like me many remember having to use WinCode to bust a clip imto binairy parts (and YOU did the math on max file size), and copy~pasting pages and pages of binairy gibberish into a newsgroup to share with others (alt.sex.fetish.tickling)
Guess I'm showin my age here (groan)
Anyway, thanks for the post Rotulario

BTW, an EXCELENT CLIP!!
I have the shorter version of this, and wow!
Thanks again for the post 😀

Jeez people, quit bitching and read instructions. It's so easy... Thanks Rotulario, great clip.

Last edited:
adolfo said:

well... as you can see, the clip is 3:15 playback, any format we use to compress the video will reduce the quality, i prefer clips with high quality and big size than long and packed clips with an image and sound that sucks...

the program is really easy to use...and if you have it (newer versions) the ONLY thing you have to do is to double-click in the .0 file, you don't even have to open the program...

i'm tired of people demanding the things in the way they want, only being leechers... i know very well this, cos i was one of them for a long time (you see... i joined in 2002 and i have only 9 posts ^^)...

ps: i apologize for any ortographic or gramatic mistakes, you know, i generally speak and write in spanish XD...

Rotulario said:
well... as you can see, the clip is 3:15 playback, any format we use to compress the video will reduce the quality, i prefer clips with high quality and big size than long and packed clips with an image and sound that sucks...

the program is really easy to use...and if you have it (newer versions) the ONLY thing you have to do is to double-click in the .0 file, you don't even have to open the program...

i'm tired of people demanding the things in the way they want, only being leechers... i know very well this, cos i was one of them for a long time (you see... i joined in 2002 and i have only 9 posts ^^)...

ps: i apologize for any ortographic or gramatic mistakes, you know, i generally speak and write in spanish XD...

No Hacha is not easy and it's written in Spanish. What's wrong with Winrar?

please stop complaining; if you don't like what's on offer, then just move on to the next clip. don't bash the decent folk trying to bring you some high quality clips.

Please. please, please stop zippin'. Not everybody, me included, can access them. We're missin' out! Thank you!

coolman said:
please stop complaining; if you don't like what's on offer, then just move on to the next clip. don't bash the decent folk trying to bring you some high quality clips.
i agree completely. theres plenty of other material out there, so if this doesnt work then just move on. and if you really are that confused about hacha, pegar puts the clips together and cortar takes em apart

Floyd said:
I agree. The problem is that some of us don't know how to work this thing, especially when it's in spanish. A little extra help wouldn't hurt.

Just read carefully all directions on this post click here!, on Post #8 , who's wrote in blue color. In that thread, There is required help.

adolfo said:

You've asked this question three months in a row (albeit less rudely this time). What about the previous answers did you not understand?

THIS CLIP IS THE BEST CLIP I'VE EVER SEEN!!
For this, I owe you my life! *joking* 😀

... and for those, who DARE to mock these good fellows, who bring you such joy without paying... you dare to say: "MAKE THEM MORE EASY" --- Hacha is the easyest program ever like ... I know, compare it to coding or something like that... anyway... my point: BEST CLIP, NO WHINING AND MANY THANKS!! ^_^

Rotulario said:
... any format we use to compress the video will reduce the quality, i prefer clips with high quality and big size than long and packed clips with an image and sound that sucks...

I perfectly agree.

Another possibility is to use a software that splits video files, like wmv, mpg, avi (not rm) in more smaller files, of the same kind and with the same quality and complessive size. I found one of this software recently, and it works quite good: AVI/MPEG/ASF/WMV Splitter (http://www.boilsoft.com), but this is unfortunately not for free... Does anyone know about a software like this for which one has not to pay?

However, in my humble opinion, the fastest and simplest way is to keep using Hacha or, better because more widespread, WinRar. You just have to follow the simple instructions or, if things are really too complicated for somebody, asking a friend or someone else, who can handle computers and stuff better than them, to setup things for them (you don't have to let them see your tk clips, just do the same things with any other big file).

Floyd said:
I will bitch and moan because all the clips should be posted in basically the same format and I have tried to post clips here too but I don't know how to edit them and the files are too large. What is wrong with uniformity in the way things are posted? I'm tired of downloading multiple programs for splitting these files.

Last edited:
At least he's posting! That's the idea of this forum isn't it?

And.. for the record, Hacha works almost all the time for me, while WinRAR hardly ever does. Haven't neen able to figure out why yet.

For me, if it works, great! If it don't, what the heck, it's not like I've paid to download them.

I appreciate all who take the time to split these just so we can see these longer clips.

Just my CAN$0.132 (US$0.02) cents worth

well, i said this before... there exists another program that works EXACTLY like hacha and is in english (but is NOT compatible with hacha), it's called HJSplit...

i'll attach it in this post and propose it as a solution for people that don't want to read some extra instructions...

better than hacha? it's the same...

Attachments

Rotulario, those guys don't want to work any extra effort, they're just "click and lay back fans" or handy people, that's same thing. Any program that anybody use is too much effort to them.

Can I ask something of this BEST clip I've ever seen?
-Thnx ... well here goes:

What's "The den of the foot" ... the girl says: "Aaah plz stop plz stop, you're scratching at the den of my foot" Den = Cave? :O So what does it mean ... my dictionary doesn't have any other meanings of this word than cave... is it slang and does it mean Sole of the foot? :O

What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back