• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a cute girl in stocks... n' she's very ticklish XD

Hacha does not work on XP
Double click that thing, a title screen shows up, then NOTHING
CANNOT get it to work

yeah

Floyd said:
No Hacha is not easy and it's written in Spanish. What's wrong with Winrar?
It's not about the program being easy it just doesn'twork right on my computer so I can't seeany of the clips

Thank you Rotulario. Very sweet clip! Good thing about hacha and hjsplit is that you can get the very first segment first and build it up so you know what the clip is all about. If you like it (like this one's awesome!), get the rest of the parts. If not, then at least you don't waste time downloading all parts. Which is why I don't particularly like winrar; you got to have all the parts to be able to build the entire clip with it.

Hacha works with my xp.
Yea, what's the "den"?

karluver said:
Hacha does not work on XP
Double click that thing, a title screen shows up, then NOTHING
CANNOT get it to work

Hey lurker guy, i have win XP and hacha works smoothly on my pc. Hacha works on all windows 32 bits versions.

Last edited:
Last time i din't have enough time and free space on my hard disk to download this clip, but just now, i did can do it. Excellent clip, this girl seems really ticklish, besides she has really nice feet. Thanks you very much for sharing it !!! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

Once again, as long as you can follow simple instructions, you can benefit from this cool clip. Thanks for the post!

ah another great free clip split conveniently into smaller pieces for easy downloading
AND the program to join them back up is even included!
AND somebody even included extensive instructions on how to use the program!
AND... i'm gona complain anyway because i'm a seriously ungrateful person with no manners or desire to contribute positively to the community i take so much from!
<ahem>

😉 keep up the good work folks (a few of us apreciate it)

HACHA is so easy to use!
do these EASY steps:

- download everything to the desktop
- then make a new folder and call it anything, something visible, like "fjhgbdfjh" for example.
- then drag everything into the folder
- extract everything to that folder
- open hacha, and click on the image where it shows the diskette being placed together. the arrows should help you then.
- once that button is pressed, just choose the file it shows you, and click on the button that doesn't have the word "cancel" on it.
- once it's done, close HACHA, and then enjoy.

It's that simple. Nothing hard about it.

about the whole emailing it part, the file is + or - 11 mbs. I'm sure you cannot receive that file in an email.

F-man

You guys... not to bitch or anything... but the thing is the instructions for any hacha program i have downloaded are not in ENGLISH. so reading the instructions is just a giant headache. i mean if someone can tell me what to do, cool. Please do.

Try it, you'll like it!

adolfo said:
I Swear I Wish You Guys Stop Posting Clips With Whis Zip, Hacha And Whatever Programs. Can I Ask You Guys A Question? What's Wrong With Real Player Or Wmv?

Dude,

In the time it took you to write that, I had downloaded all the zips, ran HACHA (which, by the way, amounted to simply double-clicking the first file) and watched the clip.

Give HACHA a try - it's worth it.

the people who said hacha doesn't easy is very very veru stupid, son of bitch, dããã, and more.... go to the shit

OMG I must say that this is the BEST clip I've EVER seen. Thanks a lot!
That girl was gorgeous and her feet were great. Not only that, but she was genuinely ticklish! OO and I loved her southern(?) accent, that topped it off.:happy:

BTW, for those of you pondering what "den" meant, possibly she said "..the end of my foot" instead of den.

Another problem that arises because of this splitting thing is those of use that don't use Windows.

I use OS X - I haven't used Windows since way back in the stone age when you had to stoke the boiler on the computer to build up steam.

I managed to get Stuffit to combine .rar files, but not hacha.

I have just resigned myself to never being able to watch clips posted here.

about hacha: some computers do not accept hacha- mine is one of them. i think the fair thing to do would be to post in rm and/or wmv format, and let those so inclined re-attach the separate clips in their own computers- everyone can use wmv and /or real media with simple downloads because all compsare compatible with them- but not all computers are compatible with file-splitting programs

What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back