• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Dark Tickling Story

PiedPiper

4th Level Red Feather
---During my time living on the Bay, I worked as a carpenter,... woodworker,... taught a few classes,.... wrote some articles,.... but mainly I hung out with the guys with whom I worked. Part of the hanging-out came to be weekly (I think it was Tuesday) dart-throwing, oyster-eating, beer-drinking matches at the home of one of my buddies,.... a big old house he shared with two other local construction guys. Walt was my close friend and frequent co-worker,.... Robbie threw darts with us,.... but house-mate Barry was seldom seen.

--- Barry was a slight-framed, hawk-faced carpenter,.... smart as a whip,... and universally acclaimed as a master craftsman. He also had a beautiful girlfriend named Tanya,..... and was the subject of whispers about nose-candy. (Remember,.. this was the 80's) Barry never joined in the weekly dart matches with Walt, Robbie and myself.

--- One Tuesday evening, I arrived maybe twenty minutes early,.... Walt and Robbie hadn't gotten home yet,... and when I tried the front door, it was locked. Okay,... I'll hang out,... nice scenery,... I drifted into the big yard.

--- Suddenly, from out of an upstairs dormer window, I heard a woman begin laughing uncontrollably. I recognized it to be Tanya. Within a minute, I realized she was being tickled,.......... Barry, you old dog,.......

--- Tanya's laughter was torrential,..... she screamed and howled,...... I was certainly aroused, since I naturally realized what was going on. And at first,... during the first five minutes anyway,.. it seemed playful and comfortable enough. But it changed.

--- I stood motionless in the yard. After ten minutes, Tanya's laughter had become more of a mixture of laughing, shrieking, sobbing and begging. She must have been catastrophically ticklish,..... five minutes after that, she could barely draw a breath with which to scream. Really sounded like she was dying. It was hard for me to listen to. I was thinking to myself, "Damn it, Barry,... let up." I walked over to my truck and honked the horn a couple of times,...... and Tanya's tortured screaming stopped. Within a minute or two, Barry appeared at the front door,.... Walt and Robbie drove up with a bushel of oysters,.. and the evening was back on track.

--- A few minutes into the dart match, Tanya came down the stairs,.... she said, "Hi, guys." And then she came over and gave me a little peck on the cheek,... she still had rope-marks on her wrists and ankles,... "M, can I get one of your beers?" Walt and Robbie had no clue as to what had been going on,..... and I was breathing hard, to say the least. I fished out a beer for Tanya,.... She gave me a secretive smile and wandered onto the front porch........

--- Hard to throw darts when your hands are shaking.

Very nice Piedpiper ... and I'm guessing - a little frustrating 🙄

thanks for sharing another of your wonderfully well written stories..and giving us a glimpse into your world of tickling events..i do want to know though...what or who is nose candy?

I'm guessing it's the same as Peruvian marching powder.

Cocaine - neither big nor clever.

well duh...thanks buggy and FatJay...i suppose i should have known..

Very intense story, even though you could only imagine what was going on. 😀

wonder if tanya still plays with the cuffs now a days or if it a lost art for her

I wonder about wondering,...

wonder if tanya still plays with the cuffs now a days or if it a lost art for her
-----------------------
---Commenting on a comment is never easy, and I think it becomes more difficult in direct proportion to the stupidity, ludicrousness and abject banality of the original comment. So that makes this one pretty goddamned tough, eh?

--- (Okay,.... deep breath,.... I know I'm in a bad mood,.... whew,.. )

--- Let's review, shall we? No "playing with cuffs," was mentioned,... but "rope marks" WERE mentioned. Nor was there any indication that poor little Tanya was in any way the initiator of any of the action in the story,... boyfriend Barry was in the driver's seat and Tanya was the victim. And it was TWENTY YEARS AGO. CJM, you achieved a level of misinterpretation that is truly majestic.

--- Alright,... I already said I was in a bad mood.

Piper, sooooooo fun reading your entries! You've covered a LOT of ground!

Thank you for taking the time to post. Some of your experiences remind me of my own. Guess I need to quit procrastinating and write them up. You are truly an inspiration and your stories, whether good, funny or just beyond any type of categorization, always entertain me immensely.

Keep up the great work!

MJ

Write

YES MITCHJ,

good idea...write some of your stories down on here....then I can singlehandedly revive the dying smelling salt industry.....
:yowzer::yowzer::yowzer:

One Mitch to another

Piper, sooooooo fun reading your entries! You've covered a LOT of ground!

Thank you for taking the time to post. Some of your experiences remind me of my own. Guess I need to quit procrastinating and write them up. You are truly an inspiration and your stories, whether good, funny or just beyond any type of categorization, always entertain me immensely.

Keep up the great work!

MJ
---------------------------------
-- Go for it, my man. Real life always beats fiction,... they are the stories from which we all might obtain some benefit, as they spell out the boundaries of this little everyday "quirk" we share. And those boundaries are obviously a lot broader than some might suspect. I've had a lot to relate because I've been at it for quite a while,.. but I'm about tapped out, as far as the really engaging & worthwhile actual events are concerned,... at least as far as what's permissable to post on the TMF (I started early).

-- I would look forward to some true tales under a MitchJ byline,..... and thanks again for your kind remarks.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back