• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a disconcerting fact i just found out...

Physical age is meaningless. That one only means how many spins around the Sun you've had. Your mental age and how well you've kept up the chassis is what's important.

If you weren't married guys would be serenading you outside your window and that's a simple fact. (Which I think is a tad frightening knowing us guys here. :unwell🙂

That is the point of my algorithm: age is invariant under linear transformation.

well,if that's the case why do we have laws on what you can do at what age,I can't tell you how annoying that is!

no just rules the government started.I agree that mental age is more important then,physical but the government seems to think differently.

Governments come and go, rise and fall, but the universe continues to expand.

They all have. The American Republic is doing quite well to survive to 221 years! But even ancient Egypt failed eventually.

Intelligence services have brought down their own governments in the past.

uh helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo no math is allowed in this thread....by proclamation of grandma izzy...grr Queen Bee for that you should be soundly spanked lol...

Izzy, sounds like BudweiserBob wants your attention!

And what is it with the whole math thing, anyway? If you don't like math, age shouldn't be an issue, because you'll just ignore it/be angry with all the time, right?

Or is that faulty logic? And is logic okay around you, or is it too much like math?

Last edited:
Physical age is meaningless. That one only means how many spins around the Sun you've had. Your mental age and how well you've kept up the chassis is what's important.

If you weren't married guys would be serenading you outside your window and that's a simple fact. (Which I think is a tad frightening knowing us guys here. :unwell🙂

you can come serenade outside my door anytime you wish...and awww how sweet...🙂

Yes, there is algebra in the real world -- and it's all story problems!

The path of wisdom leads to excess.

Oh, Lordy. Don't bring him into this whole mess! :laughing:

Any one of the gents who've already posted to this thread needs to write up an Izzy-fic of her trials in the Remedial Math Lab at some community college or something. 😛oke2:

I seriously wouldn't sweat the age-thing any Isabeau. Just thanks to your utterly endearing personality and imagination, I cannot think of anyone I'd rather tickle on this board.

Of course, I'm probably one of the oldest farts on this board, so I dunno how objective my opinion in the matter would be.

Hehe, Monty Python Rulez!

But Seriously, age is just a representation set down by our ancestors. If you wanted to you could invent a whole new kind of age system, like by Pluto years. (1 pluto year = 22 earth years) in this reconing, i'm not even one!

Age isn't that important!

Any one of the gents who've already posted to this thread needs to write up an Izzy-fic of her trials in the Remedial Math Lab at some community college or something. 😛oke2:

A math lab blew up not three blocks from here. It was terrible, calculators and algebra textbooks all over the place...

Seriously, that sounds like a great idea. Who'll toss out the first paragraph?

I seriously wouldn't sweat the age-thing any Isabeau. Just thanks to your utterly endearing personality and imagination, I cannot think of anyone I'd rather tickle on this board.

And I second that!

i had a major block in algebra in highschool and the teacher finally had to admit it..and i got blanket D's..and still made the honor roll..that was back when you could make the honor roll with C's and D's...in college i made B's..not sure what the difference was..

and i vote no on a story about me and math..ack the combo is too frightening for words..oo but izzy is ever ready with a word or three hmm see? i forgot the two....izzy giggles..

and aww you two..it would be an honor to be tickled by ALMOST any male on this forum..and some females as well..

If you take the square of both digits fo Izzy's age, divide by pi, multiply by the square footage of the desk, then take the cube root, you'll end up with exactly....

...a number that makes no sense and means nothing to this thread!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back