• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Likely Story with Alison Martin

benji0027

TMF Poster
Friends! Literally the clip that started it all for me as I witnessed this at a ripe young age. I’ve been searching for this clip for years and my jaw dropped when I stumbled upon it!

Im not sure how widespread this show was, could have been just a local Boston area kids show from late 80’s early 90’s starring Alison Martin, who is on the receiving end of the tickles. It’s obviously acted reactions but for a wee lad who had never seen anything other than April O’Neils scene from the TMNT this was particularly momentous 🤯.

Cheers!

View attachment Untitled video - Made with Clipchamp(1).mp4

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s an awesome clip, many thanks for finding it! Not one I’ve ever seen before despite decades in the community. Great fun stuff; sure she’s acting but she still has a really great laugh!

Clearly the tickling in the first part was fake as there's no way that feather had any effect over her clothes, but the feet part seemed plausibly authentic to me. Some people are this affected by a feather to their feet. But if in fact I'm just being naive and this too is just acting, then I find this disturbing as it makes me question what else I may have been duped by over the years. And if it was just an act, well done to this Alison Martin. And I can definitely see how if this was one of the first mainstream tickling scenes you came across, it would have been amazing to behold.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back