• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A little Book Club!

SleepyBunny

What sort of Books (Novels/WebNovels/Comics/Manga etc) are you reading? Remember to hide or tag spoilers!

Currently been reading The Great Zoo of China, which is very much Jurassic Park but with dragons. It's pretty cool so far, very action based. As for Audio Based, I've been taking a gander at the Magnus Archives.

The_Great_Zoo_of_China_first_edition.jpg

In the nonfiction realm, I’m rereading Dibs, In Search of Self by Virginia Axline. Also reading
The Self Illusion by Bruce Hood.

Fiction: I’m reading my kids the Bunnicula series of books by James Howe. For myself, still on Beasts of Prey by Ayana Gray.

I'm currently reading The Corps series, by WEB Griffin. It's a fictional, but fact-based retelling of the Marines in the Pacific during World War 2. I've read it before but it felt like a good time for a revisit. It covers the creation and eventual disbanding of the Marine Raiders, who were supposed to function as shock troops (which is sort of a redundancy for the Marines,) and then the island hopping warfare that took place as MacArthur fought his way from Australia to Japan.

After this I'll probably reread the Brotherhood of War series by the same author, which is about the Army from the very end of WWII to the Vietnam war, and is mostly about the development of Army Aviation and the fight to create it in the face of strong resistance from the Air Force, who were supposed to have total responsibility for airborne assets in the US military but were so focused on bombers and long range fighters that the Army was finding it impossible to get the kind of close air support functionality that they needed.

I’ve been reading lot more biographical non-fiction lately, though I do have a few fantasy novels I have waiting for me to crack open.

Most recently have been reading The Comfort of Crows by Margaret Renkl and Stone Butch Blues by Leslie Feinberg.

I also will occasionally re-read Good Omens because I love it so much haha

It's important to constantly learn new things and gain knowledge to develop fully. As a student, I strive to discover new subjects and skills every day. This continuous learning helps me grow and adapt to new challenges. By staying curious and motivated, I can succeed without needing the best nursing paper writing service This way, I become more independent and capable in my studies and future career.

Last edited:
What's New

7/7/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back