• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A question for the women

Iggy pop

3rd Level Orange Feather
What can a guy do in bed to get you hot and bothered? What really turns you on? Please nothing about tickling or feet. We have billion threads covering those subjects already. I wanted to explore other aspects of sexuality. Also please nothing mundane like "do the dishes."

If you can play erotically and sensually with my long hair, then I am yours. Dragging lips on neck creates shivers to the toes and is felt for days afterwards. If these techniques help take you and your partner to Shangri-La, I want a thank you note (have fun).

My god, Steph, what did we do, trip over each other to answer this! God, a man that wants to know! There is a god! (And a few goddesses). Iggy, just asking gets you a ton of points.

Love you my Goddess~off to bed for this drained little tomato....I love my hair played with too (melts)

XOXO

Thanks for the compliment, belly. And to think I was afraid I was going to be labeled a pervert. Then again maybe I shouldn't speak so soon. I just like to say I have a strong sexual curiosity. Plus if the other person is not enjoying themselves then what's the point really? By the way, I am taking notes. Thanks for the responses.

Playing with the hair is a HUGE turn on for me!!! Massages along the neck and figure eights drawn across the back of my neck... mmmm....Nothing does it for me like my hair and neck though!

You are soooooooooo welcome. Not wanting to belabor a point, but just caring enough to ask...............wow!!!! I wouldn't be surprise if you get quite a few and a quite a variety of responses. And of course, what works best for you and your partner---go for it.

kisses. in places you wouldn’t expect… like the inside of her wrist… the crook of her arm…

wash her hair.

undress her. very slowly. with more of those fore-mentioned kisses…

This is coming from a man...however...
The more buildup or foreplay involved before the sex act the more the lady is turned on for the sex itself.
and usually once you get the engine going, it can keep, going and going and going...

This is comming from a new man...1st post....who knows a bit about this subject.

Women have 10 erogenous zones....mens are similar.

They are...drum roll......
1. Neck
2. Ears
3. inside wrist
4. Back of Knee
5. Buttocks
6. Feet ....of course
7. Inner Thigh
8 Nipples
9 Clitoris
10 Lips

Women respond differently to stimulation of these zones.....you need to determine which areas are your partners most sensitive and which combinations build her up. Women take a long time to get he enegine up a going, unlike men, womens sexuality is more complex. As a result you need to spend more time at foreplay. Emotions play a critical role in female sexuality. Romantic dinners, Theater (especially something that stirs the emotions) gets the juices going as does talking about sex and what you want to do to her...women are more verbally oriented whereas we are visually oriented. In otherwords, foreplay is the whole evening not just when you start kissing.

The best thing you can do to determine what turns your friend on is ...ask. Great mindblowing sex comes as a result of intimate communication and practice. Asking what she likes might not generate a response initially, many women are uncomfortable with the subject....presist gently and lovingly. Many woman do not achieve orgasm and take years to finally have one. Ask if she masterbates, this is a good sign as she knows her body and can tell you what she likes.

Good luck

Hiya :bunny:
Oooh Brookie! I want to talk to you!! XOXO *heehee*
Everything Brookie said is worth paying attention to for EVERY guy.
I remember this movie, except for the title :Grrr: :Grrr:
I've been trying to track it down like for EVER.
Anyway, there's this one line where the guy asks the woman about the spot every woman has that when touched makes her his forever. And she says there is such a spot - her heart.

SO TOTALLY TRUE!! 😀

I love practically anything a guy does so long as it shows he did it thinking of me. Yes, even if it totally bombs. it's the sincerity and effort to please -revealed by time taken, awareness of my likes and dislikes, attentiveness- that melts my heart. Ooohh *sing!!*

but for what it's worth, gentle caresses and lavender-lotion foot massages - ooooh baby! Talk about "do-it-again heaven"! :veryhappy

Hope that helps, Iggy Pop 😉
And you are so right, bellystrokes, Iggy deserves MAJOR KUDOS for wanting to please!! :justlips:

Many blessings,
Chickles_🙂

What turns me on has little to do with the physical as it does the emotional. Yeah, the sex is important, but if the guy has the sensitivity of a grapefruit, sex gets old really quick for me.

If he takes the time to ask me about my day, makes the dinner or takes me out, treats me like I'm the only person in the world and makes me feel special, I'm going to rip his clothes off!!

I remember coming home from work one night. I worked second shift so it was after midnight. I came through the door, and he greeted me and took my coat. He walked me to the couch and asked me about my day at work. I was working an extremely stressful job back then and the conversation was much needed. He didn't try to give me advice or fix it-he just listened. I said I was really tired and was going to bed. I was wearing a dress with a long zipper and I couldn't get the darned thing off. He helped me with my dress and I never made it up the stairs.

Just show me you care about me. Give me compassion and a listening ear when I need it without making me feel you're faking it for personal gain. That and a few well-placed lips and fingers will make it a night to remember.

I'm way too predictable

Ear kisses, neck kisses, and drawing on my back with their fingertip. Also a still or softly caressing hand on the inner thigh does it for some....😱 Of course there are other little personal e-zones, but I don't talk about them with anyone.

Wow! All of these ladies who love to have their backs drawn on... I KNEW I was doing something right!!!!!!!!

...please, continue.

Laddies like their backs drawn upon.....then you'll love this but you'll have to do it to the guy too ....it feels so good.

With your 10 finger tips very lightly tap on the back like you were playing the piano starting at the neck and slowly tap your way down the whole back. tap about 2 times per second.. Repeat this a couple of rounds then instead of tapping start with the 10 fingers at the shoulders and applying a little bit more pressure draw your finger tips down the back....repeat a few times then alternate back to tapping.

It's very relaxing and feels very good.🙂

featherfingers said:
Wow! All of these ladies who love to have their backs drawn on... I KNEW I was doing something right!!!!!!!!

...please, continue.

Frankie, you SO knew it with that one! You nailed it babe. Tender kisses interspersed with occasional more intense ones to let your desire for her be known is also dynamite. Girls want to know that they are the only thing on your mind, you want them bad but you care so much for what they want too... ok, getting hot and bothered typing this...lol. Damn, it's been too long!

ticklkitten said:
Frankie, you SO knew it with that one! You nailed it babe. Tender kisses interspersed with occasional more intense ones to let your desire for her be known is also dynamite. Girls want to know that they are the only thing on your mind, you want them bad but you care so much for what they want too... ok, getting hot and bothered typing this...lol. Damn, it's been too long!

Kitten, if I described all of my tricks to you, you'd end up short circuiting your computer with your perspiration... if I PERFORMED all of my tricks ON you, YOU would propose to ME!

featherfingers said:
Kitten, if I described all of my tricks to you, you'd end up short circuiting your computer with your perspiration... if I PERFORMED all of my tricks ON you, YOU would propose to ME!

bring it on hubby!

featherfingers said:

Frankie, maybe you should share some of your secrets.

Somehow, I forsee many more posts from certain members in the I'm horny thread.

Iggy pop said:
Somehow, I forsee many more posts from certain members in the I'm horny thread.

lol, I'm assuming you mean me???! But I'm always horny so...

ticklkitten said:
lol, I'm assuming you mean me???! But I'm always horny so...

As far as I am concerned that is not a bad thing.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back