• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Quick Question - Please Answer Honestly

If the person gave their consent, and died naturally, would you cook/eat human meat?

• Yes

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters

Senshi1

Staff
Hi.

I'm hoping you guys could help me, seeing as you're a varied lot. ^_^ I'm doing a survey for a project. The question is hypothetical:

If a person gave their consent before dying (almost like an organ donor), and died naturally - and if it were legal - would you cook and eat human meat?

And

If "no", why wouldn't you?

There's no right or wrong answer, and all answers are appreciated - please be as in-depth or as blunt as you like. Thanks. 🙂

No, because why do that when I can go get a whopper

no because I just couldn't do it 😛 I mean eating someone you knew kinda sick but there are more sick things in life

Generally speaking, no. But if that was the only source of sustenance; and I would certainly starve to death unless I ate him/her... then screw consent 😛

I find the act of cannibalism, whether consented to or not, wrong. Whether it was legal or not, there shouldn't be a reason to eat another human being even if your life was in danger. Of course I say this being a Law student so my outlook is that this act is illegal.

Sure, why not. It's certainly something I haven't tried before.

Wait...in this hypothetical, has it also been proven that you can't develop a degenerative disease from consuming human flesh?

I had to roll with a "no" vote, too. Unless they were free-ranging humans. Then, maybe.

No for several reasons...

1) Real) Its freaking gross.

2) Moral) I don't consume highly developed sentient creatures. Especially if one day I have I have a final reckoning, that one won't be on the list.

3) Practical) Humans are dirty. There's so much junk in our system (medicine, pollution, diseases) that eating another may give a nasty case of upset stomach if doesn't kill you straight out.

Livestock meant for slaughter is prepared and regulated. Humans are not.

Tree bark would look very tasty before another human.

If one considers the idea, human "meat" might be good for you. After all, it has what you need, in a manner of speaking. That said, I believe eating certain parts of a human has been shown to cause problems in cannibalistic populations.

As to the poll, I am ambiguous. I don't know if I'd care that much but, probably, it would be if left with no better option. Easier to avoid the problem than choose.

I don't think so. Sounds like the sort of thing one would do on a dare, like sticking a tongue to a frosty flagpole. I quit that kind of behavior in high school. Also, cannabalism is supposed to be one way to pick up one of those nasty prion diseases. I can't see how the experience would be worth it.

Even without the moral and ethical reasons, I just find the idea to be very gross!

Even without the moral and ethical reasons, I just find the idea to be very gross!

Now Tickle4444. 😉 Don't try to tell me that if the chef rolled out a cart filled with fillet-of-Fox, you wouldn't sample so much as a nibble?

Today's Special:

Attachments

• michael_j_fox.jpg
    michael_j_fox.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1
I would not eat human meat due to moral, religious, and health reasons, although my distant ancestors were headhunters.

Why the f*ck ppl keep asking this kind of deranged questions...?

Would I eat human flesh?
Yes, and I would start with you!

Bah...
Where is my cup of tea when I need one?

So just what does "died naturally" mean?
Old age? Syphilis? Bleeding to death in the bathtub?
I said no, but if there were a plane crash or what not and I had to, I don't think it would bother me psychically. Surviving the crash itself would, but eating the meat... it's not sacred to me, I just wouldn't be down with it if I didn't have to.
Dog, cat, monkey, dolphin, rabbit, even mouse, I'm kind of curious. Probably had some of these before and didn't know it.

Those of us who don't grow our own food really don't know what's in it.

I voted no.

I have never tasted or intend to eat any part of a human.

I voted no because the very thought knocks me sick.Like in the film Hannibal always makes me cringe when he's cooking the brain.....and yes I know it isn't real!!lol.

I would. After all, most meats we eat today have some sort of chemical, either to make it bigger, or to make it sterile, which can potentially kill us. So, hey, I can't say I wouldn't. But I would feel strange asking someone on their death bed, "Hey, when you die, can I eat you?" That there is the only hitch.

Like in the film Hannibal always makes me cringe when he's cooking the brain.....and yes I know it isn't real!!lol.

Speaking of which, is anyone going to see that new movie about young Hannibal Lecter? Looks to be a pretty cool movie.

I would. After all, most meats we eat today have some sort of chemical, either to make it bigger, or to make it sterile, which can potentially kill us. So, hey, I can't say I wouldn't...
Master Chief? I think we've got Master Chef here instead!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back