• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Quick Question - Please Answer Honestly

If the person gave their consent, and died naturally, would you cook/eat human meat?

• Yes

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters
No criticism of others' views, I ask this only out of curiosity... to those who claimed morality as a reason not to...

What makes eating the meat of homo sapiens any different from that of another creature? Both had to suffer and die... so... yeah...

Apparently, looking for what he considered a variety of viewpoints, as the tickling community is made up of a wide array of adults. Young and old, rich and poor, both sexes, all races. Y'know. Varied.
I don't want to know what sort of "research" it's for, quite frankly. :umm:

I'm amazed and horrified that there's as many "Yep! I'd butcher, cook, and eat you in a heartbeat!" responses as there are. Now, as a tasty Soylent Green cracker with some Duff's beer? Sure, I suppose I'd snack on ya.:| As long as you're all pre-processed and in a resealable bag.

I don't want to know what sort of "research" it's for, quite frankly. :umm:
Maybe he's feeling, you know, kind of sick, and he wants to know just how safe it would be for him to lie down and have a nap, with us ravenous beasts on the prowl, outside...

😛aw:

😉

I believe than there's a missing option, "Depending" or "other". I'd eat human meat in an extremely hard situation, as an accident in a far region, where there's not another food source, like an abandoned island or on the top of a lonely mountain (by example). In other situation, absolutely no.

Uh....nope. I couldn't eat such a beast. Not for moral reasons, just because, humans are some nasty creatures. I don't eat anything that walks, talks, and spits on the ground in the same instance, while cursing me out, and being racist.

I don't eat anything that walks, talks, and spits on the ground in the same instance, while cursing me out, and being racist.
That is why we usually clobber things before we eat them.
That, and because we are wusses.
Klingons don't eat. They devour.
And Chuck Norris could stalk predator while having a snack on Klingon warriors with a hand tied behind the back.
The Klingon's back.

Besides, what's with "died naturally"?
If they shot him/her dead, it gets stringy!?

While I would not condemn someone who for the sake of life or death did do this, I myself have enough knowledge to survive in the wild without doing this. If it came down to it and there was no other possible way to eat I would have to weigh greatly the possibility of rescue within the time frame the sustenance I received gave me.

I don't know what the people on this board are taling about...moral issue my patootie! I don't remember any thing immoral about eating cooked human remains.

Hoist by mine own petard! 😱 You got me there. Let me correct that sapient.

No criticism of others' views, I ask this only out of curiosity... to those who claimed morality as a reason not to...

What makes eating the meat of homo sapiens any different from that of another creature? Both had to suffer and die... so... yeah...

Because believe it or not some people do have a concept of God or a Higher Being without being self-righteous in their dealings with others. In addition sociologically speaking there is a barrier to what is acceptable and unacceptable to eat. If people can get their panties in a bunch over dolphins in tuna then humans deserve that same rank if not higher.

I don't know what the people on this board are taling about...moral issue my patootie! I don't remember any thing immoral about eating cooked human remains.

OK, remember that statement when the aliens invade the Earth and start carving us up. :evilha:

Morally speaking, it is disrespectful to the dead to eat them, except in a very few primitive cultures. I also wouldn't eat a food-type pet animal (such as a chicken) that had died, unless there were no other food source, because pets have a certain kinship with humans and are "personalised."

I voted no. Theres no reason to consume a human. If life was so horrible that we had to eat humans to survive, I'd rather not live. Why prolong the arrival to paradise to prolong the hell that the world would be?

If the question, more directly put, would be 'if asked to, would you prepare a human for consumption?', then the answer is hell no. I have enough respect for a person's body to not prepare it for others or to consume it myself. As far as other people doing it, I'd try and stop them from doing it too. Its completely unnecessary. Even if its some sick fetish that the person themself wants to be killed and eaten (I've heard of this before) they won't be alive to see it (unless they're amputating each piece and watching the consumption that way... which makes this even more mentally and morally sickening than just the consumption alone.)

Why a person in the civilized world would want to consume human flesh, and not as some joke or dare for shock value, but as a regular part of their diet, makes no sense to me for all the reasons everyone else has stated and then some.

Last edited:
I always said these adult tickling forums were nothing more than meat-markets. 😉

Attachments

• _!!piece of meat.jpg
    _!!piece of meat.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 12
Some people already know what it feels like to be treated like a piece of meat though. Especially handsome men like myself. The cat calls are pretty distracting and unwanted. 🙁

"Hey baby, I'd like to tuck you in at night!"- some random girl

"I'm 24 years old! I'm too old to be tucked in! o___O"- me

Good God, no. Why do I say "no" to eating another person, you may ask? It's very simple, really. The reason is that I am not, nor have I ever been, a tiger, virus, stranded soccer player up in the freezing mountains, a bear hungry for Treadwell, or cannibal of any sort. This is America where I sit today, Slappy. Eating other people is a big no-no. It doesn't matter how much it tastes like sweet ham or how tender and delicious it is. What? Why is everyone staring?

Morally speaking, it is disrespectful to the dead to eat them, except in a very few primitive cultures. I also wouldn't eat a food-type pet animal (such as a chicken) that had died, unless there were no other food source, because pets have a certain kinship with humans and are "personalised."

On New Guinea it is indeed an insult to eat enemies. I have read accounts- written by white Christians mind you- of villages celebrating a dead enemy warrior, then going and bludgeoning and stomping the body beyond recognition in sight of the warrior's tribesmen, who were calling out to them to stop the whole time. The women danced on his corpse, the children hit it with rocks. Finally they brought him as close as they could to the cliff to cook him, so his friends could smell it.

Everything is situational, so I say yes. If I'm stranded somewhere, I'd do it. I should put it in my will. "Upon death, please cook my body and serve it at the funeral as hamburgers."

Mmm... corpse-burgers. Make sure you're embalmed first; the formaldehyde will give em' a special zip, I betcha. Christ on a crutch, what an odd topic to be discussing on a tickling forum.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back