• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a tickling thing I heard Friday night

jtikly28

TMF Novice
I just wanted to share a little tickling thing I overheard on Friday night. I was off work on Friday night (which rarely happens) and my best friend had been invited to this house party that was going on at someone's mansion that she knew through a friend (if that makes sense). Anyways she invited me to come with and there was no way I was going to pass up a party. When we got there, the party had been going on for a few hours, and the person who was hosting the party was showing us around the house (which was taking awhile considering it was a mansion). As we were walking passed this one room with the door closed, we could hear a guy laughing hysterically. I asked the person showing us around what the heck was going on in there. She said, "Oh that laughing? Yea ignore that, that's some guy named Kevin who made the mistake of telling his new girlfriend he had ticklish feet. She's supposedly had him tied down on that bed for over an hour now and I don't think she's going to stop anytime soon." We waited and listened through the door for about 30 seconds and we could hear the girlfriend stop tickling him and she asked him sort of loudly, "You never should have told me you were so ticklish.... what did you think? That I would just let you forget that you told me?" Anyways, just thought I'd share that with all of you, if you found it interesting at all!

Yes, I found it interesting. 🙂 Real-life tickling trumps fictional any day in my book. Lucky guy! An hour? Something tells me she might be one of us.

Yes, I found it interesting. 🙂 Real-life tickling trumps fictional any day in my book. Lucky guy! An hour? Something tells me she might be one of us.

Could be that she just felt it fun to exploit his weekness... since guys are usually seen as the stronger people... so she could have just found it amusing that she knows a way to bring him down...

You could be right, MTTM. Only way to know for sure is if one of them comes on here to tell us. In the words of Captain Jack Sparrow... "unlikely". Or maybe grngrl1 could ask one of them the next time there's a party. 🙂 Just seems like an hour is a mighty long time to spend bringing someone down a peg. For non-ticklephiles that is. *rubs chin* Hmmm. Unless he did something really, really, bad.

I find this story to be quite amusing...but just simply that: a story. This whole thing seems a bit far fetched if you ask me. If there were some actual proof such as an audio recording or, even better a photo or piece of video, this "account" is purely substantial.

It sounds credible to me due to the fact one of my girlfriends from college loved to tickle! And she adored tickling her boyfriend until he went crazy with laughter. If I recall, he had VERY ticklish feet. I think it is unwise to simply dismiss a titillating recollection of events as fiction just because it seems too incredible to believe from someone else's perspective. Dare I say, "tickle, tickle, tickle?'

I agree. It could happen.. you know them crazy rich parties... lol

I find this story to be quite amusing...but just simply that: a story. This whole thing seems a bit far fetched if you ask me. If there were some actual proof such as an audio recording or, even better a photo or piece of video, this "account" is purely substantial.

In situations like this, there are two options... either it's true or it isn't. Obviously. And whichever you choose to believe, there is no way to prove your choice is correct. There might be, but the chances someone will put forth the required effort to do so are highly unlikely. So we’re left to evaluate its validity based on what we have before us. You've chosen to believe the account is false. You may be right. If at some point the OP comes on and says, "Ha ha! Fooled you! It's all a lie!", then they're just hurting themselves, because no one will ever believe anything they say again. And if they don't say anything more, and it is a lie, they're still hurting themselves, because eventually their penchant for deceiving others will likely come back to bite them, either here or elsewhere in their life. If I’ve been deceived, then “oh well”. There are lies that can do much greater damage to me than this.

As a whole, I believe people are honest the majority of the time. Like you, I questioned its truthfulness. But at this point, I have no basis for doubting the honesty of the OP. And while the events as told seem somewhat incredible (and well, hot), they’re not beyond the realm of possibility. If at some later time the OP’s integrity comes into question, then of course this account, as well as anything else they have said, will be re-evaluated. But for now, I choose to give grngrl1 the benefit of the doubt. Plus, it's more fun to believe there are women like that out there. 🙂

@Ticklishnerd: I'm way too serious for my own good sometimes. 🙂

It sounds credible to me due to the fact one of my girlfriends from college loved to tickle! And she adored tickling her boyfriend until he went crazy with laughter. If I recall, he had VERY ticklish feet.

...We went to college together??? 😉

It's all true. Obviously I don't have any audio or video of it, but it did happen. Obviously though everyone can be free to think what they want.

I found out a day later the reason she had him tied to the bed and tickled was because he kept making fun of the shoes she wore to the party and she was getting pissed. I dunno lol.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back