• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A ticklish question from my inner nerd....

Ticklish&InLove

TMF Master
Okay, here's a honest question from my inner nerd:

What's up with that nerve above the knee that we women have?

It never fails that you can take the most serious minded no nonsense boring even angry woman and she will collapse immediately into a pile of helpless giggles the moment that spot is squeezed.

This reaction of the nerve doesn't seem to exist in men, but one only need to see a group of 13year old boys on any side of the globe happily making their female counterparts fall into frantic giggling fits to witness how there must be some secret class for boys only in which they are trained as to the location and reaction of this nerve.

Fast forward into the following decades of life and men (understandably) take full advantage of this ticklish reaction - I've seen 20somethings to a 70+Yr old men make their wives yelp in surprise and fall into giggles doing the same thing.

Sooo, what's the scientific story here on the female side of the species?

Did we evolve these duel instant tickle buttons so the males could just have fun on down through the ages or what?

Is there some greater scientific or evolutionary reason?

And why do only women have them?

And if you are are of male homo sapien sapien origin: How did you "discover" this ticklish weakness in the first place?

Did an older brother teach you, or what? Because that's the other mystery to me - how is it all men "know"? (I saw a gay friend make his sister squeal once this way - so I know it's not just from dating that guys figure this out.)

Okay....there's my nerd rant for the day! LOL!

Last edited:
I don't know the reasoning behind it, but I can confirm its existence - that's one of the quickest and easiest ways to make Karen squeal. xD Seems like its most effectively utilized as a surprise, as you said: tickling it non-stop causes it to desensitize very quickly; however, if given occasional pinches and squeezes amidst tickling various other places on the body, it seems to act more as a primer, resetting any sense of "getting used to the tickling" the victim falls into. 😉

As for how I know about it, that answer is more boring - I just stumbled upon it whilst probing around. 😛

*I* didn't know about that spot before he went 'probing around' :lol and actually it's one of the places that takes longest to desensitize (my body does that quickly, dammit :| ) Right about the primer, too-if my reactions get dull and he gets me there, it's alllll over x)

Ok, enough leaving my friends info to hang me with for one day *scampers off*

~K xD

Last edited:
That's a good spot I am curious now what's the reasoning behind it

Oh I learned from observing lol I saw other men do it, wasn't really taught to me

*I* didn't know about that spot before he went 'probing around' :lol and actually it's one of the places that takes longest to desensitize (my body does that quickly, dammit :| ) Right about the primer, too-if my reactions get dull and he gets me there, it's alllll over x)

Ok, enough leaving my friends info to hang me with for one day *scampers off*

~K xD

Aw we already have loads of info to hang you with 😉

I think it is one of those unexpected tickle spots. It's an area that wouldn't get much regular contact so that when it is prodded or squeezed in such a way it wouldn't take much to get a good reaction.
Although not seen it I know that it can exist in men. I remember at uni one of my mates tickled my knee. I've no idea how it came up but she said "Chris can't stand it when I do this to him"She did like a claw/fanning out motion with her hand so that as well as teasing around my knee she hit that spot above the knee. Well I couldn't stand it and my reactions amused her as she replied with "Aww you can't stand it either".
For guys it might depend on how ticklish they are coz I know my mate chris was stupidly ticklish and it was very easy to get a good reaction from him. 😉

Great responses everyone! It really is an odd tickle spot isn't it?:happy:

never known of this spot till today, hmm have to investigate

TicklishDragon8 ~ It works kinda like this: Use your pointy finger and thumb to measure the exact width of the knee (the whole knee, not just the knee cap), and then turn your wrist to measure the exact same length from the knee cap inward along the top of your thigh. Where that ends is supposedly where we females have this nerve...personally it sends me into instant giggling squeals!:blush

LOL! The first time my husband did this to me, I was sleepy, lying partially awake, in his bed and he asked, "Ever hear of the expression 'Here now, gone the next?"" Then, before I could respond,he squeezed my knee, sending me into instant shock:blink followed by spasms of laughter. The fact that we were in a water bed only added to the amusing reaction!:lol

I'm a guy and I have it. 0.o Another good one is is putting all your fingers together, placing your nails on top of the other persons knee, and then spreading them out across the knee, though it does work on other areas of the body.

I'm a guy and I have it. 0.o Another good one is is putting all your fingers together, placing your nails on top of the other persons knee, and then spreading them out across the knee, though it does work on other areas of the body.

Ahh yes, the "cracking the egg" technique I used to love using on a cousin of mine back in the day. x3 It's a real knee-jerker, that one!

And just to further balance that earlier statistic, I've got that "spot above the knee" as well. Luckily, the spot isn't as ticklish as my thighs are (which are much easier to defend), but the "spaz out" effect it has can be rather embarrasing. >_>

Here's a theory

I suspect that this is part of a bigger picture-joint ticklishness. Personally, my neck, elbows, shoulder blades/pits, hips and knees are all wildly ticklish zones, and I know ankles and toes are on most people. I think that since joints are a human weakness we developed extra sensitiveness there. Just a thought.

~K

Here's a theory

I suspect that this is part of a bigger picture-joint ticklishness. Personally, my neck, elbows, shoulder blades/pits, hips and knees are all wildly ticklish zones, and I know ankles and toes are on most people. I think that since joints are a human weakness we developed extra sensitiveness there. Just a thought.

~K
TKLVR18 - that is a much nicer theory than my husband's...he theorized that the nerves were there on a woman so a man could get her to spread her legs in a playful, non-threatening way!LOL!

TKLVR18 - that is a much nicer theory than my husband's...he theorized that the nerves were there on a woman so a man could get her to spread her legs in a playful, non-threatening way!LOL!

Baha, jerk! (And I should point out I mean that in all playfullness XD)

~K

Hmm... I was one of those 13 year old boys that liked doing that to girls... nothing wrong with that. 😛 As for how I found out about that spot. I don't know... I guess like all other spots that I find out are ticklish, I stumbled on it...

Or maybe it was just instinct... I am a tickle monster after all.. I should know where the weak spots on females are. 😛

Hmm... I was one of those 13 year old boys that liked doing that to girls... nothing wrong with that. 😛 As for how I found out about that spot. I don't know... I guess like all other spots that I find out are ticklish, I stumbled on it...

Or maybe it was just instinct... I am a tickle monster after all.. I should know where the weak spots on females are. 😛

THAT was such a great reply, MTTickleMonster!:lol

Baha, jerk! (And I should point out I mean that in all playfullness XD)

~K

TKLVR18 ~ LOL!:lol I was shocked at first, but then I couldn't deny that this particular pair of garaunteeed instantaneous tickle-spots are quite effective in that regard....:blink

....not that I mind...:wub

I love this convo lol I'm gunna add to the statistic it is a ticklish spot on me as well although I'm usually the ler it's rare that someone gets the drop on me in reality but when they do it's usually my sides (which of course is my worst spot 😛)

I love this convo lol I'm gunna add to the statistic it is a ticklish spot on me as well although I'm usually the ler it's rare that someone gets the drop on me in reality but when they do it's usually my sides (which of course is my worst spot 😛)

So, for the other part of the question, Quest24: How did you learn about that spot? Most girls I know (including myself) didn't know about it until it got squeezed in our teenage years!😱 Which was quite the "ticklish" surprise!:roflmao:

So, for the other part of the question, Quest24: How did you learn about that spot? Most girls I know (including myself) didn't know about it until it got squeezed in our teenage years!😱 Which was quite the "ticklish" surprise!:roflmao:

Didn't I answer? Lol learned bout that by observation 😉 tv, movies, and worldly visual examples 😉 magical spot that it is!

I didn't answer this question either haha! I used to see other people do it to each other back in middle school and thought might be fun to do to one of my friends. She of coarse found it fun to do the same to me.

I didn't answer this question either haha! I used to see other people do it to each other back in middle school and thought might be fun to do to one of my friends. She of coarse found it fun to do the same to me.

Those were fun years - the time when one is just begining to learn new things about one's own body.😉 Thanks for sharing, lazombo!:cool

ok here are some more

Terra from Teen Titans: Using the earth to hold you as she tickles you helplessly

Azula, TyLee, and Mai: Azula has nails that I fear would drive you nuts, TyLee can pretty much make you unmovable to tickle you helplessly, Mai can pin you with her blades then tickle you helplessly with her nails too.

Android 18: she can be pretty vicious as a Ler i believe with her strength

Cheetah: A super fast female villain with claws to match.

Enchantress: A Asgardian from Thor who witch powers can be deadly if she wanted to tickle ya

Star Sapphire: With powers similar to Green Lanterns, she would be deadly

Madame Viper: she looks like a mistress to me

Regina from Once Upon a Time: if she was a mistress, she'd be deadly too

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back