• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A ticklish question from my inner nerd....

ok here are some more

Terra from Teen Titans: Using the earth to hold you as she tickles you helplessly

Azula, TyLee, and Mai: Azula has nails that I fear would drive you nuts, TyLee can pretty much make you unmovable to tickle you helplessly, Mai can pin you with her blades then tickle you helplessly with her nails too.

Android 18: she can be pretty vicious as a Ler i believe with her strength

Cheetah: A super fast female villain with claws to match.

Enchantress: A Asgardian from Thor who witch powers can be deadly if she wanted to tickle ya

Star Sapphire: With powers similar to Green Lanterns, she would be deadly

Madame Viper: she looks like a mistress to me

Regina from Once Upon a Time: if she was a mistress, she'd be deadly too

This is a great list!! All for terra and star sapphire, and oh man I didn't even think bout once!! Great show!! Lotta lees and lers there!

I once heard a guy use the question "wanna see how a horse eats corn?" with a lady he was trying to flirt with. She said "sure", and he proceeded to grab and squeeze the area of the knee being discussed here. It was the first time I had ever heard that phrase used in tickling the knee area.

I once heard a guy use the question "wanna see how a horse eats corn?" with a lady he was trying to flirt with. She said "sure", and he proceeded to grab and squeeze the area of the knee being discussed here. It was the first time I had ever heard that phrase used in tickling the knee area.

I've seen this before!!!

That's awesome! I should consider using that on a woman... especially if she's showing off her legs in something cute and/or sexy. 😛

:LOL Too funny!!!!! I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to check back in on this thread, as that us quite clever! LOL!

I think everyone has this spot to a degree ... I have it ... children have it .... I do not know why it is so insanely ticklish ..... but it is .... I find it should be done gently and if i
t is .... I can have a woman screaming with laughter instantly and for as long as I wish to do so ... mmmmmmmmm :wub

I think everyone has this spot to a degree ... I have it ... children have it .... I do not know why it is so insanely ticklish ..... but it is .... I find it should be done gently and if i
t is .... I can have a woman screaming with laughter instantly and for as long as I wish to do so ... mmmmmmmmm :wub

😱 OMG! You made me giggle and squirm just from reading that last line!:blush :blush :blush :blush :blush

It's a fun spot to hit while doing the rounds in a tickle fight. I usually use it to divert my lee's defenses away from... higher priority... targets. Alternating between the top, and the back of the knee is a quick way to get the lee kicking and thrashing xD

Cant really say. Since I was eight, I sometimes did it to my female classmates just for fun due to a cartoon that I once saw. Been doing it since then, though these days it is more than just for fun😉.

It's a fun spot to hit while doing the rounds in a tickle fight. I usually use it to divert my lee's defenses away from... higher priority... targets. Alternating between the top, and the back of the knee is a quick way to get the lee kicking and thrashing xD

Oooohhh......now that is VERY cruel...and BRILLIANT!!!!:lol

Cant really say. Since I was eight, I sometimes did it to my female classmates just for fun due to a cartoon that I once saw. Been doing it since then, though these days it is more than just for fun😉.

Now THAT I can easily believe about you, Stash!😉

Also good measurement-- my ex-husband did this... Length between the tip of the nose and the hairline on the forehead is exactly how far up from knee that this spot is in. That's how I first realized I was ticklish there...

Okay, here's a honest question from my inner nerd:

What's up with that nerve above the knee that we women have?

It never fails that you can take the most serious minded no nonsense boring even angry woman and she will collapse immediately into a pile of helpless giggles the moment that spot is squeezed.

This reaction of the nerve doesn't seem to exist in men, but one only need to see a group of 13year old boys on any side of the globe happily making their female counterparts fall into frantic giggling fits to witness how there must be some secret class for boys only in which they are trained as to the location and reaction of this nerve.

Fast forward into the following decades of life and men (understandably) take full advantage of this ticklish reaction - I've seen 20somethings to a 70+Yr old men make their wives yelp in surprise and fall into giggles doing the same thing.

Sooo, what's the scientific story here on the female side of the species?

Did we evolve these duel instant tickle buttons so the males could just have fun on down through the ages or what?

Is there some greater scientific or evolutionary reason?

And why do only women have them?

And if you are are of male homo sapien sapien origin: How did you "discover" this ticklish weakness in the first place?

Did an older brother teach you, or what? Because that's the other mystery to me - how is it all men "know"? (I saw a gay friend make his sister squeal once this way - so I know it's not just from dating that guys figure this out.)

Okay....there's my nerd rant for the day! LOL!

Simple it's a chip in our brains that tells us who has ticklish knees

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back