• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ABSOLUT FEET (M/F)

Cavum

Verified
ABSOLUTFEET_main.jpg

This is Absolut Feet. All the feet tickling scenes from my 3 first videos put into
one (Little Lanthi - FIRST TORTURE, Little Lanthi - STAY STILL and Spite -
TORTURED TO TEARS
)
. Little Lanthi's feet are a joy to tickle so enjoy this 23min
clip with her cute feet being tickled.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/9843

Attachments

• vlcsnap-56017.jpg
    vlcsnap-56017.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 373
Cavum....

Her feet are so perfect...her and Addie are neck and neck...or should I say "toe-to-toe" with the nicest feet in the TMF!

:rotate:

Her feet are so perfect...her and Addie are neck and neck...or should I say "toe-to-toe" with the nicest feet in the TMF!

:rotate:

I agree, but I will have to add Ariel from "Let's Tickle Ariel" and my wife, Jenn into the mix.

Anything titled , "ABSOLUT FEET" , is most certainly something worth checking out. :feets:

Nice stuff , Cavum ... thanks for the clip.

Aww! Thanks for telling you like my feet! It really means ALOT to me!!

Love you guys!! 😀

I agree, but I will have to add Ariel from "Let's Tickle Ariel" and my wife, Jenn into the mix.

Knot,
Thanks for the kind words. Ariel is my lady, and I have long thought she has the prettiest feet on the TMF. Clearly, you have very good taste.
spotmanc:wavingguy:

Hey miss Lanthi, you do have adorable sexy ticklish feet, I could spend all day tickling them, nice clip!:cool2:

Lanthi, you are a helluva catch! wish there were more ladies in the world that were as free-spirited as you.

I wish there would be more freespiritet people all over... People lose so much fun when the are thinking too much about what others think!

Even though the ones I tell what I do to, seem to think I am funny and interesting because of it 🙂

OMG the feet in this clip are amazing, I just want to eat them up!!! :feets::devil:
They are so long, and the toes are prefect. YUMMY!!! :feets::devil:
I bought the full clip and it is GREAT! :rockon:
I love your use of the hairbrush on their feet, great work! :yourock:
Awesome work, please keep it coming! :goodjob:

Thank You for Sharing! :ty:

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back