• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Age it started

I don't think you can choose what kind of fetishes, kinks you have. I think it's more of a thing like you see someone get tickled when you're really young, maybe before you can even remember, and it affects you in a way different from others, stays with you, becomes a fetish, whathaveyou.

I agree with you. I don't think it is something you can choose. It's a natural thing.

I been researching fetishes for a while as I have one lol. The general feeling is that to develop a fetish you have a defect in your brain somehow but what's really interesting is how we all have the same fetish about the same specific thing hmm

Some would call it a defect, but as you said, Adam, we all have the same 'defect', which makes me think that it shouldn't really be thought of in that way. It's certainly an interesting point!

I think I started around 12-14. I remember fantasizing about tickling my crushes in middle school and thats as far back as I can remember having distinct thoughts about it 🙂.

one person's defect is another person's perfection. there are some precise medical definitions of fetish, though it has been modified over the years as scientific knowledge has progressed. But this is a more general lay discussion of fetish and not a precise scientific discourse so there is a lot of fuzziness and imprecision entered into the mix. It might be an over generalization (and over simplification) to say anyone with any interest in tickling has a "defect."
Not sure of the context of the comment about "how we all have the same fetish about the same specific thing..." but if the context the people here in TMF, well, Duh.
As to the OP's original question, I'm not so sure but what many are indeed "born" with the predisposition to tickling but the better question might be "when did you make tickling a part of your life?"

I was probably about 10 or 11 and my friend and I somehow stumbled upon a realtickling video on youtube. My life changed.

I really have no idea WHY I liked it... but I was 3. They counted some girl's toes on Barney and tickled her a little at the end of the song and I was just mesmerized and was DETERMINED to tickle myself, which of course didn't work, which just made me more determined because WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!?!?!

...Then I kind of forgot about it until I was I think 12 and innocently googled tickling, and whoosh.

I think i was around 10/11 years old. Never really knew why at the time but i always had a huge urge to tickle the girls in my classes 🙂 or just enjoy seeing their feet

I dont think its a defect but i mean like any fetish means there is something wrong with your brain cause anything that doesnt envolve sex that turns you on is strange regardless but it is intresting and im glad i do have fetish cause it adds something else to your life so its not bad so long as it doesnt take over your life

Can't remember how old I was, was born in '81 and I fondly remember the scene from Mickie and Maude making me first realize how "excited" I became from tickling. Oh, how I wore out the rewind button on our VCR...

how about rather than "something wrong" with the brain of someone with a fetish, something Different with the brain and some would say something Better with the brain for those who enjoy some spice in life.

Mine started as far back as I can remember, about 3 years old. I always used to imagine the characters from the Legend of Zelda and the Ocarina of Time getting tickled 😛 Haha

I honestly don't remember a time when tickling didn't do it for me. I recall being 8 years old, watching Doug Henning tickle Julie Newmar on TV, and wondering what this funny feeling was...

I honestly don't remember a time when tickling didn't do it for me. I recall being 8 years old, watching Doug Henning tickle Julie Newmar on TV, and wondering what this funny feeling was...

Julie Newmar was tickled on tv and I haven't seen or heard of this until now??

I've always had a fetish for sexy female laughter, even before learning what sex was. There's a certain quality about it that makes my "blood pressure" rise. Tickling came later.

Exactly Phoenix, exactly. I have a laughter fetish that feeds a tickling fetish that feeds a foot fetish... but it all comes back to that wonderful laughter!!

For me, I still remember going under my aunts table and tickling her feet, pretending to be a doctor. It was just fun and playful till puberty hit, then it turned to a more sexual response.
I love the sound of laughter and I wanted it to happen when I caused it!!

I can't really remember certain age but say maybe 11 or so watching tv cartoons like TMNT or Gummi Bears then in school I found a few girls were ticklish and liked them laugh so I enjoyed making them happy so tickle them alittle so answer age 11

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back