• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All Those registered for NEST 2009 Say Ha Ha Hi!!!

Miss you too!

YES!!

We're delighted that you can make it this year... :yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz:

Delighted that you may be staying until Monday... :bouncybou

Seriously bummed that the reason you might stay until Monday is because you're not working... :dropatear:sadcry:

Anyway, we can't wait to see you again.

R

:devil:

M

:innocent: ( :seesaw: )

Kwil,

Will be so nice to see you both too. I have missed you all so much. Two years of not seeing good friends is hard.

It will an honor to spend time with you folks. Let's hope there isn't a broken toe again. LOL

~L~

had my flight booked since early january. hotel booked as of mid-march. yeah, i think i'm ready.

TC checking in!

Hey now! 😎

I'll be getting in Friday afternoon. Can't wait to see everyone!

Ha ha hi! Jessica and I are coming and can't wait 🙂. We'll be getting in Friday afternoon and leaving on Monday. Can't wait to see old friends, meet new friends, hear familiar squealing laughter, and induce new kinds 🙂.

And no, Jess won't be encouraging people to torture me. Nope. Not at all. After all, I'm not ticklish, so what would be the point? :angel: Pure ler here. yup, that's me. 😀

Ha ha hi! Jessica and I are coming and can't wait 🙂. We'll be getting in Friday afternoon and leaving on Monday. Can't wait to see old friends, meet new friends, hear familiar squealing laughter, and induce new kinds 🙂.

And no, Jess won't be encouraging people to torture me. Nope. Not at all. After all, I'm not ticklish, so what would be the point? :angel: Pure ler here. yup, that's me. 😀

Be nice to Avenger folks, he bruises easily :angel:

NEST

Driving through to the NEST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all!

Unfortunately won't be making it the NEST this year, I live in Pittsburgh and you would think a drive across the state would be mighty convenient, but can't do it.

I did want to say that anyone driving through Pittsburgh from the west on their way through and wants or needs to make a rest stop for a few hours or a day, I know some great places, hotels, rest., etc. en route and if anyone wanted to meet up for a drink, coffee, (a little tickle, ladies, haha), etc. feel free to drop me a line. Would love to meet some of you if I can't be there in person.

Hope to hear from you.

Gregg

Registered and pumped.... It will be very nice to finally meet you all and experience my first NEST

Registered and booked!

Rupert/Mike and I will be rooming together. We'd consider letting in a third roommate to keep costs down. PM me if you're interested.

I registered but never received the confirmation e-mail to book my room... Should i be worried??

I think Lee only sends those emails out every so often. But since the deadline to get the cheaper rates are very soon, you might want to pm her about it.

ok....I can finally say here we come! Giantfan and I registered today...as always it is a matter of lining up babysitters!!!

but watch out people and hold your feathers because JPie is on the way!

believe it or not this will only be my 2nd NEST! all these years being part of the community. I am very happy to be able to make it again.

ah thank you Kayaker! it will be great to see you and your smiling face again!

me and saeria are registerd goth the worms and are ready to rock and roll just beware i will have no shirt mwhahahhaha

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back