• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I the only one who hates the hogtie position?

FeatherDaemon1

1st Level Orange Feather
To me the position is cramped, squished and all-together unappealing. It doesn't seem particularly comfortable for the lee. 😕

I've always preferred my lees stretched out in some fashion. Everything is accessible and imparts more of a defenseless feeling.

Maybe it's just me. I just had to get that off my chest. :laughing:

Trutfully knowing about the hogtie, I's geta tricky to tickle certain part like the armpits. And I have to agree with thge comfortable part FeatherDaemon. If I'm going to inclue tying someone up (which I decline doing sometimes) I want them to be ok and not feel anything weird.

I am the worst kind of hypocrite in regards the hogtie. Love to see others in it, absolutely hate being put in it myself(for the reasons you mentioned above, F.D.).

I don't think it's unappealing but other than that I agree with you.

Maybe you don't understand one thing about bondage. It's not supposed to be comfortable. It's supposed to be restrictive, strange, a little scary, and definitely make you uncomfortable. If you can't reach 100% of a person's tickle spots, re-tie them. You've got time in a session. But don't compromise security just for asthetic appeal.

A little discomfort is fine...

It's just not the preferred position for me...we don't use restraints too often, as my ler is quite strong, and it's a bigger turn on for me when she holds me down, exerting her power over me...mmm...*drools*...

I'll stick to tickle fights/wrestling...the occasional bondage session...and lots of being physically restrained by my ler's strength.

the one and only time i was hogtied, i was rolling all over the place lol...it's for tickling feet for the most part..i didn't find it particularly uncomfortable..but the ler kept pullling me back in position and saying where do you think your going? lol...ah memories..it was fun...

To me the position is cramped, squished and all-together unappealing. It doesn't seem particularly comfortable for the lee. 😕

I've always preferred my lees stretched out in some fashion. Everything is accessible and imparts more of a defenseless feeling.

Maybe it's just me. I just had to get that off my chest. :laughing:

I don't find it unappealing at all... but I do get where you're coming from when you say it looks uncomfortable. I've never been in that position, and I'd never want to be. How would you scratch an itch?!

Honestly I just don't like it. Never been in it, never put anyone in it... I don't have any particular problems with it, but it's near the bottom of my positions list. =/ Just something about it makes me go "Noooo thank you." Don't know why.

I don't like the hogtied position either.

The way I look at it is like this:
If the lee isn't comfortable and/or having fun, I don't see a point in doing it

Yet again that's just me.

Maybe you don't understand one thing about bondage. It's not supposed to be comfortable. It's supposed to be restrictive, strange, a little scary, and definitely make you uncomfortable. If you can't reach 100% of a person's tickle spots, re-tie them. You've got time in a session. But don't compromise security just for asthetic appeal.

Mentally uncomfortable, yes, that's the point. Physical discomfort though...unless you're into pain (which I'm assuming isn't the goal in this particular instance, given the nature of the forum) is not the point and is probably not the goal of either party involved in bondage for tk reasons only.

Someone's discomfort in that position would depend largly on their own flexibility. I know someone who can get there easily and experience no pain at all. I don't think I could do it for the life of me. I just don't bend that way. In the end, any bondage employed has to be the preference of the 'lee. If pain/discomfort is what he/she is after then that's fine. Usually tk stuff is more (physically) about pleasure than actual agony and pain, so generally more comfortable positions are preffered.

That, and it really is kind of difficult to get at much when someone's in that position. Unless the few spots available are what you're after, then you're probably better off using something else.

Personally, the hog-tie works best for me. It leaves my worst spots open, and as I said in another thread, it's a lot harder to escape from. Stretched out is fine and dandy, but it's just too easy to barrel roll away from danger. With a hogtie, especially if cuffs are used, it's almost impossible to move.

And it's surprisingly comfy, as long as there's about a foot between wrists and ankles (so you're not split in half), and there's a pillow to support my head (lying on my side is actually pretty comfy).

Hogtie is my position of choice, until we can get our hands on some heavy artillery. 🙂

Mentally uncomfortable, yes, that's the point. Physical discomfort though...unless you're into pain (which I'm assuming isn't the goal in this particular instance, given the nature of the forum) is not the point and is probably not the goal of either party involved in bondage for tk reasons only.

Someone's discomfort in that position would depend largly on their own flexibility. I know someone who can get there easily and experience no pain at all. I don't think I could do it for the life of me. I just don't bend that way. In the end, any bondage employed has to be the preference of the 'lee. If pain/discomfort is what he/she is after then that's fine. Usually tk stuff is more (physically) about pleasure than actual agony and pain, so generally more comfortable positions are preffered.

That, and it really is kind of difficult to get at much when someone's in that position. Unless the few spots available are what you're after, then you're probably better off using something else.

I think I may simply be out of touch with the mindset of most strict tickling fetishists, since I approach tickling as a wonderful means of play in a BDSM context. To that end, physical discomfort is desireable, because it serves as a reminder to the sub that they don't have any control, and that just helps to make them feel vulnerable.

There's a fine line between discomfort and pain, remember. A tightly cinched, but otherwise soft leather cuff can be uncomfortable, but it'll never leave a mark, and the feeling will soon fade after it's removed. The discomfort of bondage just adds to the experience of loss of control when you're tickling in a more BDSM style context.

Yes, when I brought up the question I was speaking about tickling. Obviously in bondage, especially where pain is involved, comfort is not in the equation. People whipping, dropping hot wax or sticking pins in each don't necessarily want to be pampered. I can understand that. For tickling, you really don't want pain interfering with the tickling, IMHO.

I hate it for the leg cramps.

Haha this made Meka and I both laugh.

Sammi-chan - I get what you're saying.

I love the position for multiple reasons:

1. cute
2. submissive
3. great feet tickling position
4. makes the lee look smaller
5. can objectify the lee, like a prize
6. difficult position, can be used to cause dull pain

But of course, it's not for everybody, and I don't like all hogties. I don't like the asian rope bondage style or the 1 metal circle/4 chains/4 leather-cuffs style. I only like it when the girl is non-asian tied.

Last edited:
Haha this made Meka and I both laugh.

Sammi-chan - I get what you're saying.

I love the position for multiple reasons:

1. cute
2. submissive
3. great feet tickling position
4. makes the lee look smaller
5. can objectify the lee, like a prize
6. difficult position, can be used to cause dull pain

But of course, it's not for everybody, and I don't like all hogties. I don't like the asian rope bondage style or the 1 metal circle/4 chains/4 leather-cuffs style. I only like it when the girl is non-asian tied.

I had no idea there were so many ways to hogtie...I'm going to get a hog now!!!!

Yeah haha, there are, tight, L, ankles side-by-side, ankles-crossed, arms back, arms behind head, etc., once ya catch the pig start practicing haha.

I forgot to mention that the feet/toes can be played with as well (#7), shoes, socked, nylons, bare, toes tied, toe-cuffs, etc....

Last edited:
No,you aren't.I've never been put into any bondage position except being tied down to my bed and I already have a major problem with the idea.I am not that flexible and I am a very lazy person.I also have a huge chest so I need support for my back.There is no way I would allow anyone to tie me up like that.It would be entirely to uncomfortable and probably painful for me.So the person who would try that on me would have hell to pay.

Also, Meka has hogtied me tightly in the past for sessions. There was always a dull pain in my arms during the session that I would quickly forget about it. Once I was un-tied my arms were really achey, but the release of the dull pain felt good. Basically, I liked the pain coming and going, it wasn't a lot though.

the hollywood brother likes the way a hogtie looks but agress 100 percent with our very own ness on this one.

I am sure that being in a hogtie is also very dangerous for some.It could dislocate a shoulder or cause a lot of strain on the neck and may chock a lee if the rope is put around the neck.It may also pull muscles and cause extreme discomfort.I really reccommend staying away from this position unless you are very flexible and have had expirience with other less strenuous positions and on your first try their should definitely be a safe word.A knife and scissors should also be ready for an emergecy release;you should also have a cell phone or phone in the room and know CPR in case something goes horribly wrong.

I just hate the name. You can't actually tie a hog like that, so where did it come from? Tying all four of a hog's legs behind it's back? What? The true hog tie would be your wrist and ankles all in front of you tied with the same rope around the outside... like a calf roping. In a jack-knife position.

And why are people tying up hogs to tickle them? Seriously. That's just weird. It's common knowledge that swine are amongst the least ticklish of all barnyard animals.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back