• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I the only one who hates the hogtie position?

I just hate the name. You can't actually tie a hog like that, so where did it come from? Tying all four of a hog's legs behind it's back? What? The true hog tie would be your wrist and ankles all in front of you tied with the same rope around the outside... like a calf roping. In a jack-knife position.

And why are people tying up hogs to tickle them? Seriously. That's just weird. It's common knowledge that swine are amongst the least ticklish of all barnyard animals.

lol...the hogtie is used for many different things..not just tickling..i believe it probably makes the victim feel completely helpless..

and how do you know a pig isn't ticklish? i believe Babe was...😉

and how do you know a pig isn't ticklish? i believe Babe was...😉

You got me. I was actually just talking out my ass. I have no idea whether they are or not. I'm just trying to be cool and I should do more fact checking before just recklessly throwing out statements like that. 😉

^ i like your posts...

and hmm it would be a more attractive bondage position with a different name, i agree..

I actually like the spread eagle tie up, more patriotic...

I like hog-tie. A very interesting position, though already a bit of clichee, and I prefer to experiment with other, less-known positions. It doesn't have to be even so bending and twisting if enough space is left between ankles and wrists.

I like hog-tie. A very interesting position, though already a bit of clichee, and I prefer to experiment with other, less-known positions. It doesn't have to be even so bending and twisting if enough space is left between ankles and wrists.

Last time he experimented with someone they wished they were never alive...
Ok Duke I understand to missed your first cut with scalpel, but to misplace her breasts... now that is nasty 😛

P.S. I just love to antagonize him 🙂

Last time he experimented with someone they wished they were never alive...
Ok Duke I understand to missed your first cut with scalpel, but to misplace her breasts... now that is nasty 😛

P.S. I just love to antagonize him 🙂

If you mean Lotus method, that didn't include cutting off breasts!! Well, not whole, at least.

And besides, I'm a good boy.

I've never been tied up (well, maybe once) and probably never will be, so I have zero experience with the matter, but when I imagine it there is something about the utterly helpless vulnerability of one's sides that would drive me into a panic. If someone tied me up like that and then said "I'm gonna tickle you now," I'd be a basket case before she even touched me.

I've never been tied up (well, maybe once) and probably never will be, so I have zero experience with the matter, but when I imagine it there is something about the utterly helpless vulnerability of one's sides that would drive me into a panic. If someone tied me up like that and then said "I'm gonna tickle you now," I'd be a basket case before she even touched me.

And one of the more enervating things about the pose is, she can quite easily tickle not only your sides, but your soles...AT THE SAME TIME! :shock:

Yeah, but... from what you've said, you become a basket case even if you're not tied up.

But actually being tied in any position would render that helpless feeling.

tffan69 said:
I actually like the spread eagle tie up, more patriotic...

LOL... Now we're talking! Tie her up spread eagle for your country! :ayyy: If not then terrorists will have already won.

I never tried it, but I think the hogtie is not very comfortable while being tickled. Perhaps this could be an allure, but I prefer definately the more comfortable and streched bondage positions, especially because I think you are more constrained only to concentrate on the vicious ticklish feelings. 😀

I never tried it, but I think the hogtie is not very comfortable while being tickled. Perhaps this could be an allure, but I prefer definately the more comfortable and streched bondage positions, especially because I think you are more constrained only to concentrate on the vicious ticklish feelings. 😀

Yeah. I've never had the opportunity to place someone in a hogtie, but I think I would take it abit lighter on them in that pose(tickle-wise) than say, a spread eagle.

Yeah. I've never had the opportunity to place someone in a hogtie, but I think I would take it abit lighter on them in that pose(tickle-wise) than say, a spread eagle.

As a ler, I don`t prefer the hogtie because you can not reach all ticklish spots like armpits, tummy etc. and although you can not look into the victims entreating eyes while it laughs and screams. 😀

As a lee, I feel much more helpless while beeing streched than being tied together like in the hogtie position.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back