• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ancient Photo-Set!

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
So, I was rummaging around down below-decks and ran across this old Tied & Tickled magazine from HOM (circa 1988). Because it's one of my all-time favorite sets, I decided to upload "Comedy Team" for your enjoyment(along with the issue's covers and back cover).
Enjoy!

Here's five more pages of the set.
I gotta say, it's proven to be a bigger bitch than I'd ever anticipated to attempt this whole fiasco. I scanned all of these yesterday, and then diligently reduced them all by 50% so that I could attach them here at the Theater. Turned out that when I did that, they looked horribly pixelly. So, I'm trying another route today; having uploaded them to an image-host and THEN using the attachment function here. Hopefully, it's worth it.
I think the set still holds up as fantastic fantasy fodder.

Here's the last five of the set. I'm hoping other old codgers might be willing to scan their old issues of HOM's Tied & Tickled up to the board after seeing this effort. There were a slew of tickling magazines from Lyndon Distributors around the same era, but I already have most of those and far prefer the way HOM(House of Milan) depicted their tickling scenarios. Unfortunately, I came along abit late to scarf-up on any more of their issues.

And, the back-cover, as it has one last shot from this magnificent set. Thank you for your time, and I hope you enjoyed these rarities from several decades ago. 😛aw:

Oldie but goldie, as they used to say.

Brings back memories... just check the crumpled sides of those pages, and the grainy finish of print - when was last when you could see print grain in web pictures?

All we get now is jpeg artifacts from image compression or video encoding/decoding.

Oh dear, I'm sounding like my parents used to, when talking about physical books!
I'm feeling so old...

😀

Oldie but goldie, as they used to say.

Brings back memories... just check the crumpled sides of those pages, and the grainy finish of print - when was last when you could see print grain in web pictures?

All we get now is jpeg artifacts from image compression or video encoding/decoding.

Oh dear, I'm sounding like my parents used to, when talking about physical books!
I'm feeling so old...

😀

Actually, I'm not sure I understand all the tech jargon, but the original pix are still in lovely shape considering all the years. The pixellation seems to be caused by my scanner. :blush

Actually, I'm not sure I understand all the tech jargon, but the original pix are still in lovely shape considering all the years. The pixellation seems to be caused by my scanner. :blush
I was actually praising the good quality of your scans - as I could still appreciate the original grain of printed paper - something we've kind of lost nowadays, with electronic-only products.

🙂

Those great classic pictures thanks for posting them rick

I was actually praising the good quality of your scans - as I could still appreciate the original grain of printed paper - something we've kind of lost nowadays, with electronic-only products.

🙂

Shows you how absolutely daft I am when it comes to all things tech. I didn't even recognize it as a compliment! :lol

Shows you how absolutely daft I am when it comes to all things tech. I didn't even recognize it as a compliment! :lol

🙂

It was. Heartfelt at it too.
I can still remember the bitter tones of freshly printed magazines with keen nostalgia...

I'd love to have a true PDA, for reading stuff where and when I want to, but I kind of understand now when people tell me how much they love the *smell* of books and magazines.

Thanks for the classics, Mr. Tibbler!

Your efforts were well worth it, in my estimation!

To me, some of the best pics you have posted, and that is saying a lot considering all that you have posted!

when you said "ancient" I was expecting cave drawings, or hieroglyphs. lol
These are pretty nice retro scans, though. I'd pay to see these in a museum. 😛

Great pics. The blonde in this particular photo set is Tiana Cambridge. She was my first love...............only trouble is she didn't know it, what with stalking laws and such. 😉 Oh, the memories. Thanks for the pics.

Great pics. The blonde in this particular photo set is Tiana Cambridge. She was my first love...............only trouble is she didn't know it, what with stalking laws and such. 😉 Oh, the memories. Thanks for the pics.

Thanks for the ID on her, TickleU2! They're both really cute gals, but it's Ms. Cambridge's expressions that really make this set for me.

when you said "ancient" I was expecting cave drawings, or hieroglyphs. lol
These are pretty nice retro scans, though. I'd pay to see these in a museum. 😛

I should frame them for the new place I'm moving into soon. I guess in a way they are museum pieces, as I am fascinated with trying to find older (pre-net) examples of our tickling love.

Thanks for the classics, Mr. Tibbler!

Your efforts were well worth it, in my estimation!

To me, some of the best pics you have posted, and that is saying a lot considering all that you have posted!

Hey md1957! Glad to hear you feel that way about them. I quite agree. The whole bedroom scenario, the girls, the bondage, the whole way the shoot was done, with progressively tighter bonds and gags added, just makes this set the stuff of legend for me.

Oldies but goodies. 🙂

Glad to hear you liked them, too, jts963!

I would dearly love to find either genuine copies of or even a scan cache of the other issues of HOM's Tied & Tickled magazine. Hell if I know where to start on that quest, though. Pleasepleaseplease, if anyone does find any leads - Let Me Know.

🙂

It was. Heartfelt at it too.
I can still remember the bitter tones of freshly printed magazines with keen nostalgia...

I'd love to have a true PDA, for reading stuff where and when I want to, but I kind of understand now when people tell me how much they love the *smell* of books and magazines.

These are glossy, heavy stock, too! This magazine has spent almost 16 years down below me, surviving several badassed, town-wrecking hurricanes and otherwise inhospitable Florida weather. It's a testament to the quality of the old mags. Much of it is a nostalgia trip for me, too! I mean, for years, all I had was this mag and afew others mainly from the Lyndon and Harmony lines, to quench my whole bandage/fetish inclinations. Eventually, I moved up to collecting old VHS videos, too.
It occurs to me that I'm like a microcosm of tickling-fan history, here. :blink
How a magazine could hold such appeal for someone when there are multiple new video-clips being presented on a daily basis will be lost on many current, younger members, but I thank all who joined me on this little trip down memory lane.

Last edited:
These are glossy, heavy sock, too! This magazine has spent almost 16 years down below me.
Yeah, I've been cherishing some old, heavy 'zines from the late '60s, bequeathed from distant relatives, to this day.

I regret losing my prized Saudellis to some weird accident - or maybe it was sticky-fingered hired-help - I'll never know for sure.

It occurs to me that I'm like a microcosm of tickling-fan history, here.
* Gives Rick a weird glance... *

Maybe we should have YOU encased in plastic foil...

How a magazine could hold such appeal for someone when there are multiple new video-clips being presented on a daily basis will be lost on many current, younger members, but I thank all who joined me on this little trip down memory lane.
Well, I'm guessing even "youngsters" will develop some kind of memorabilia-related nostalgia, to a degree or another.

Sure, smell-centered memories usually elicit stronger emotions... I wonder how will personal memories evolve like, in a quick paced world of visual and aural stimuli.

For what's worth, thanks for the trip.
Count me in when enjoying the travel is more important than just reaching the destination.

😀

Yeah, I've been cherishing some old, heavy 'zines from the late '60s, bequeathed from distant relatives, to this day.

:bigear: Do tell! I'm all ears! Are these...fetish mags? Even (dare I ask)...tickling? I had afew magazines from the early 80's with some pretty nasty-looking biker-type women in bondage sets aimed at a tickling-fantasy audience. Despite the less-than-stellar women, I'd kill to find that magazine again. I don't even recall the name. I bought it used at F_-name-removed-_d Records in downtown Atlanta, where I also purchased the old Tied & Tickled mag! It was a remaindered magazine, with the title part of the cover cut off. There was this great "fear of tickling" sensibility to the mag that made up for the scary, heavily made-up rode-rough-&-tossed-out women inside. I'll never forget those furtive purchases. It's a strange feeling when you find yourself having to actually hand moeny over directly to a person for your fap-fodder. Ah, how wonderfully far we've come since then!
I'd be seriously interested in any pre-80's tickling photos, illustrations, whatever, that anyone might run across.

I regret losing my prized Saudellis to some weird accident - or maybe it was sticky-fingered hired-help - I'll never know for sure.
That'd just suck if it's the later. I've lost very little to that sort of shenanigans(as far as I know, anyway). There IS a particular issue of a Lyndon mag called Knots & Kinks that I somehow misplaced that I still regret to this day. it had what I still consider one of the best if not THE BEST photoset ever! Well, at least if you were me.

* Gives Rick a weird glance... *

Maybe we should have YOU encased in plastic foil...

If it'll give me that "stay-fresh" feel, I'm game! :ggrin:

Well, I'm guessing even "youngsters" will develop some kind of memorabilia-related nostalgia, to a degree or another.

Oh, definitely. I mean, the "Ninja Turtles"-generation of tickling fetishists were after my solitary, creepy breed, and they already feel like old-timers in the tickling sphere of things, too. [attached funny pic below]

Sure, smell-centered memories usually elicit stronger emotions... I wonder how will personal memories evolve like, in a quick paced world of visual and aural stimuli.

Now that's a genuinely interesting question best left up to another thread and better minds than mine.

For what's worth, thanks for the trip.
Count me in when enjoying the travel is more important than just reaching the destination.

😀

And again, my pleasure! Thank you for flying Retro-Air flight `88 and with any luck there will be more blasts from the past to see.

Glad to hear you liked them, too, jts963!

I would dearly love to find either genuine copies of or even a scan cache of the other issues of HOM's Tied & Tickled magazine. Hell if I know where to start on that quest, though. Pleasepleaseplease, if anyone does find any leads - Let Me Know.

I wish I had known that you were interested, because we recently discarded an old copy of Tied and Tickled while decluttering the house 🙁 We still have several Lyndon Distributors catfighting and female wrestling magazines from the late 80's which we would never part with, but if we ever get a scanner, I'd be happy to upload some of their archaic goodness here 😀

I wish I had known that you were interested, because we recently discarded an old copy of Tied and Tickled while decluttering the house 🙁 We still have several Lyndon Distributors catfighting and female wrestling magazines from the late 80's which we would never part with, but if we ever get a scanner, I'd be happy to upload some of their archaic goodness here 😀

Razza-Frazza. :cry

I had forgotten all about the Lyndon catfighting/wrasslin' mags. Those were about the only ones I never bothered with . It's good that you plan to hold on to them for eventual scanning, Mistress V.

Is there some sort of adult eBay/Amazon or something where I could find some older selections like these? I mean, a place for just adult material.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back