• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ancient Photo-Set!

:bigear: Do tell! I'm all ears! Are these...fetish mags? Even (dare I ask)...tickling?
Not the issue I have - but they're Valentina comics of Crepax's fame, and he DID feature tickling at least once in his stories.

The comic I kept was more about bondage than anything else... a lot of it, and some sole flashing.

🙂

I had afew magazines from the early 80's with some pretty nasty-looking biker-type women in bondage sets aimed at a tickling-fantasy audience.
Despite the less-than-stellar women, I'd kill to find that magazine again. I don't even recall the name. I bought it used at F_-name-removed-_d Records in downtown Atlanta, where I also purchased the old Tied & Tickled mag! It was a remaindered magazine, with the title part of the cover cut off. There was this great "fear of tickling" sensibility to the mag that made up for the scary, heavily made-up rode-rough-&-tossed-out women inside. I'll never forget those furtive purchases. It's a strange feeling when you find yourself having to actually hand moeny over directly to a person for your fap-fodder. Ah, how wonderfully far we've come since then!
I'd be seriously interested in any pre-80's tickling photos, illustrations, whatever, that anyone might run across.
Mmm... I did buy a Leg Magazine when I stopped in Basel, once.
I was so embarassed - not - I even argued a bit with the distinguished lady about the price, since the patched-on label was somehow obscured, and I handed over the wrong amount.

* taps chin *

I'm crazy like that...

I'll be keeping an eye out for more relics, but I won't be holding my breath in, and I wouldn't recommend any of you to hold it in my place.

Loving the whole "fear of tickling" concept...
Fear - and then love for it - make for sexier stories.

That'd just suck if it's the later. I've lost very little to that sort of shenanigans(as far as I know, anyway). There IS a particular issue of a Lyndon mag called Knots & Kinks that I somehow misplaced that I still regret to this day. it had what I still consider one of the best if not THE BEST photoset ever! Well, at least if you were me.
What kind of set was it like?

Oh, definitely. I mean, the "Ninja Turtles"-generation of tickling fetishists were after my solitary, creepy breed, and they already feel like old-timers in the tickling sphere of things, too. [attached funny pic below]
* smirks at attached pic *

I think I'm marginally older than that... since ninja turtles were late comers to tv schedules over here.

🙂

And again, my pleasure! Thank you for flying Retro-Air flight `88 and with any luck there will be more blasts from the past to see.
Now, where did I put my original era lightsaber...?

😉

Friend Rick....Wonderful find! Old material, but a lot of quality! Thanks

Rick - Nice pics - thanks - also most scanners have a 'descreen' function that removes the 'moire' patterns on printed materials (newspaper, magazines, etc)
Mag

Rick - Nice pics - thanks - also most scanners have a 'descreen' function that removes the 'moire' patterns on printed materials (newspaper, magazines, etc)
Mag

Ah! I'm about 30 years late on the tech of these marvelous machines. I will have to look into the advanced(anything beyond just pressing the "scan"-button) applications. There were issues with size, too. The pix came out so huge, I had to host them elsewhere, as they were too mclarge for the 5MB limit here.

Friend Rick....Wonderful find! Old material, but a lot of quality! Thanks

Glad you enjoyed them, cornybr! Our tastes seem similar on these sorts of things. It's the only time I've ever seen a tandem tie quite like that, and I just lovelovelove the whole "tickling-as-punishment" scenario. I mean, they trashed his expensive import automobile. Damn right they're gonna receive some tickling torture.
The expressions on models are priceless, although they are likely just "acting" for the shots. "Ernest Green/Master Dragon"(the hands/whip-wielder in the shots) was/is a lousy-assed tickler.

Not the issue I have - but they're Valentina comics of Crepax's fame, and he DID feature tickling at least once in his stories.

The comic I kept was more about bondage than anything else... a lot of it, and some sole flashing.

I'll be damned. I didn't know Crepax featured any tickling in any of his stories. I'd love to see those panels sometime. I'm often the same about material. I'll keep stuff that's got great bondage over half-assed tickling depictions.

I'll be keeping an eye out for more relics, but I won't be holding my breath in, and I wouldn't recommend any of you to hold it in my place.

Actually, I'm hoping to start a thread on "the oldest known video depictions of tied-tickling", but first I need to locate a certain dvd I have around the roost.

What kind of set was it like?

The pose was somewhat similar to the attached picture. The gal was tied with her arms AND ankles tied wide to the head-rails of the bed. I "think" I still have a Lyndon spanking mag in the same treasure trove that I found the old Tied & Tickled mag in that features the same model, but the issue of Knots & Kinks is long gone (sob!).

Wow... hot series! Thanks so much for posting it 😀 Some great sole shots in there

I'll be damned. I didn't know Crepax featured any tickling in any of his stories.
He did!
I think those panels are here around somewhere...

Ah, yes, there they are!

-> http://www.tickletheater.com/showpost.php?p=175612&postcount=16
-> http://www.tickletheater.com/showpost.php?p=175613&postcount=17

From this thread:

-> http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=23470&highlight=crepax

I'm often the same about material. I'll keep stuff that's got great bondage over half-assed tickling depictions.
Me... I tend to "crave" new thrills every now and then, so I religiously scan new contents for the next best thing.

Yet, I realise some of the earlier pieces I found, back in late '90s, have a special significance to me.
Few of the newer pieces ever managed to match those.

Actually, I'm hoping to start a thread on "the oldest known video depictions of tied-tickling", but first I need to locate a certain dvd I have around the roost.
Might prove... fascinating.

🙂

The pose was somewhat similar to the attached picture. The gal was tied with her arms AND ankles tied wide to the head-rails of the bed. I "think" I still have a Lyndon spanking mag in the same treasure trove that I found the old Tied & Tickled mag in that features the same model, but the issue of Knots & Kinks is long gone (sob!).
Love it, love it, love it.

It's a bit like the pose I used for my latest pic - Tales of Ticklish Nights.
I think it leaves the full body, from torso to extremities, accessible for proper stimulation of the... favourite kind.

:rolleyes

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back