• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Animal lick tickling thread

Message me to buy real high quality clips 🔥😎

Attachments

• IMG_1093.jpeg
    IMG_1093.jpeg
    828.4 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_1094.jpeg
    IMG_1094.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 218
There was a story in the early days of the internet (maybe 1995 or so?) on one of those alt.sex.bondage forums (not tickling per say, but oh was there tickling) of a chick who was tied up by her boyfriend, telling the story in first person, about how he had her kneel naked on a chair, facing backwards, so that her feet were hanging off, soles pointed behind her, and she was gagged, and she was comfortable but there were nipple clamps and other things. Anyway he does some bondage stuff to her, spanking, nipple stuff, etc. Then he leaves for like 30 minutes to let her stew there and think about what he's going to do to her. And he comes back and she feel him painting some stuff on her soles with a brush, sweet slippery food of some sort, and she's screaming through her gag because the brush tickles so bad. And then the boyfriend whistles and she hears their golden retriever scamper into the room, and her eyes bulge and she starts REALLY screaming because she realizes what's about to happen, and low and behold the dog goes to town on her feet, licking them clean, up and down her soles, between her toes, driving her completely bonkers and she describes it as the most ticklish feeling she's ever felt in her life, like being electrocuted but in a pleasurable way because it was so intense, and she eventually comes, just from the dog licking her soles. OH MAN it was so hot. And it seemed completely true, it wasn't written in some fantasy way. I think it might have even been the answer to a bulletin board question "What's the most intense bondage thing that you've ever experienced?" or something like that.

Does this ring a bell with any old timers? If not maybe I'll try to re-write it from memory, lol.

Here's an artwork I made recently 🙂

Attachments

• 2 - Goat's Torture (Final Cut Edition) [TMF DEMO Version].jpg
    2 - Goat's Torture (Final Cut Edition) [TMF DEMO Version].jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 173
We got over 20 different model with dog lick clips reach me for see all of previews

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516_040007_Drive.jpeg
    Screenshot_20240516_040007_Drive.jpeg
    238.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Screenshot_20240516_090323_Drive.jpeg
    Screenshot_20240516_090323_Drive.jpeg
    261.2 KB · Views: 158
Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back