• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Baseball Fans

duck171

3rd Level Red Feather
Nobody posted it yet so I will. Who does everyone like to win the world series? Im not sure who I like yet since my Cardinals didnt make it. Im thinking the Rockies since they are the underdog.

Too early to tell. Rockies are looking good, D'backs look deceivingly good, I'm not completely sold on the Red Sox to win the World Series but they'll win their ALDS but the front-runner has to be the Indians... despite Lebron James' little "taboo".

(For those that don't know: Cleaveland Cavaliers forward Lebron James was at Jacobs Field in Cleveland for the Yankees/Indians game...wearing a Yankees Cap)

Woo! Cardinals ftw! 😀 I used to be a big baseball fan back in the day, but recently I've been slacking off in my sports watching duties. Heck, I haven't even played catch in a long time. 9_9

Maybe I should start watching as we get closer to the series.

Yeah I cant believe Labron did that. I guess you can do what you want when you are "king James"🙂

Im a phillies fan...and all philadelphia sports fan...
Lets just say no professional team has won a championship in my lifetiime.
As a true philly fan I will say my team is dead....go flyers!!
I like the Yankees over any NL team in the WS

Is anybody watching the Cleveland/Yankees game? Whats up with all the bugs flying everywhere? Ive never seen anything like it. They said they are flying ants🙂

I was hoping this was finally the year for my Cubs...but doubtful now...I'd sy Arizona vs. Boston or Colorado vs, Cleveland at this point

From what I've seen so far, I think that the Red Sox have the best chance to win the World Series.

for us NY METS FANS..the headlines went a little something like this

YANKS LOSE TO CLEVELAND FLYING ANTS 2-1!!!....LMAO!!!....ANTS TAKE 2-0 LEAD IN PLAYOFFS!!!

See just throw an itty bitty bug and the yankees and they just fall apart....THAT'S WORTH THERE 200 MILLION DOLLAR PAYROLL

See just throw an itty bitty bug and the yankees and they just fall apart....THAT'S WORTH THERE 200 MILLION DOLLAR PAYROLL

Ha Ha Ha. Hell yeah!😀

Is anybody watching the Cleveland/Yankees game? Whats up with all the bugs flying everywhere? Ive never seen anything like it. They said they are flying ants🙂

They call those bugs Canadian Soldiers because they come down from Canada this time of year. LOL.

After the Red Sox finish off the Angels I hope they remember to pack plenty of Deet.

Go Sox!!

After the Red Sox finish off the Angels I hope they remember to pack plenty of Deet.

Yeah dude the red sox look awsome, it should be a good series with them and the indians assuming they win tonight which they should.

heya i play baseball here in holland ^^ so yeah i'm a fan
i'm a braves fan ^^

🙁 braves didn't qualify 🙁 and now even Andruw is leaving 🙁 lucky they got Texeira

Being a die-hard Mets fan, I hope the Junkees LOSE LOSE LOSE the playoffs.
GO CLEVELAND!
The funny part is . . . I am from the Bronx.
I HATE the Yankees.
I HATE the American League.

I really don't care who wins the World Series at this point as long as it isn't the Yankees.
(Can you feel the hate and anger?)

although the phillies failed to get far in the post season, the hollywood brother will remain a fan. The hollywood brother thinks they got a good shot next year with the braves dumping another superstar and the mets choking in tight situations. the sad part is since the phillies will not make it all the way this year, the world will not get to see th legendary phillies phanatic perform at the world series

for us NY METS FANS..the headlines went a little something like this

YANKS LOSE TO CLEVELAND FLYING ANTS 2-1!!!....LMAO!!!....ANTS TAKE 2-0 LEAD IN PLAYOFFS!!!

OK....New York Yankee fan here......

Gilmore,
The Mets completed their $120 million payroll slide to the post season.....lmao....up 7 games with 17 left.....:laughing:

I guess that would "bug" me out too.....

who cares..us real met fans are used to mediocrity...we're behinf the mets reguardless...Yankee fans back there team when they're winning...and at least the met organization didn't pay a HUUUUGE amount of moola to bring back a 40+ yr old has been who did squat in houston just to paitch barely 500 ball and appear twice in a month or so!..that's whats wrong with the yankee organization..they live in the past...yea 27 world series wins..buuuut welcome to this decade

oh.....last nite clemens out in 2 innings.....yea..great investment

although the phillies failed to get far in the post season, the hollywood brother will remain a fan. The hollywood brother thinks they got a good shot next year with the braves dumping another superstar and the mets choking in tight situations. the sad part is since the phillies will not make it all the way this year, the world will not get to see th legendary phillies phanatic perform at the world series

It would have been nice to see them in the world series. The Phils have a more than adequate shot next year with their lineup. They need a third baseman and another starter to get over the hump. I would have loved to see them in the series. I love Philadelphia so much, seeing any sports event there in person is so awesome. I never heard 20,000 people shout suck before I saw my first flyers game as a kid XD

My Cubs were swept in three but I am also a Rockies fan so I hope they beat the D-Backs in the NL Championships. In the AL I hope Boston beats the Indians to win the AL crown. I am always a NL fan when it comes to the World Series but it will be tough for me to pull for Arizona if they beat Colorado to win the NL pennant.

Last edited:
Looks like tonight maybe Torre's last night as manager. If Steinbrenner sticks to his threat it will be, poor Joe. I hate the Yankees, but never had a problem with Torre. Sterling on the other hand I want punch through a plate glass window, ugh, he's annoying.

I think it's going to be the Sox and Rockies in the series.

Looks like the Yanks are done for as the score is now 6 to 2 with the Indians playing very well in the seventh inning. It aint over though. Its going to be the Rockies and Sox in the end I think.

Goodbye Yankees, hello Indians. I wonder what will happen with A-rod and also who will fill the managment position next year.

red sox vs indians is going to be a good series to watch. I agree that the red sox will most likly move on as for the NL its going to be the d backs rockies have no pitching.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back