• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

There really is something about that6 fantasy that drives such intense feelings. I can totally picture myself at the mercy of a gay man in either scenario. The way I would beg for the tickling to stop. The way his tongue would ravish my feet and there is nothing I can do to stop him from savoring my feet. Then the ultimate humiliation. My helpless balls getting tickled and then my cock edged. I don't want to cum, but I have no choice. The guy continues to stroke me and demands I give up my load. I try my best to not give up milk and beg him not to take it. But I end up cumming hard and he celebrates. Then...he tickles me again!
This is honestly such an incredible scene. Would love to be in this situation

This is honestly such an incredible scene. Would love to be in this situation
I did have a scenario close to this happen, but I don't know if I should post it. There are individuals on this forum who form some unknown reason want to come into the threads and claim that us straight males are not straight and we are actually gay or bisexual. I am straight. I have zero doubts and do not want to have sex with a man at all. There is sexual contact in the fantasy, but only to a certain degree. Let's just say I don't want to have to deal with these people who think only inside their little box.

I’m a straight, married guy in Savannah and think the gay/straight dynamic is super hot. I too would love to be tickled, edged and “made” to cum despite my protestations. I’m in Savannah and travel to Atlanta regularly if anyone wants to play with me .

I’m a straight, athletic, middle aged black guy in the Dallas area… am comfortable in my own skin and LOVE tickling with few boundaries—I need to experience this before I leave this earth….message me if you are serious.
Can you come to Missouri?

I did have a scenario close to this happen, but I don't know if I should post it. There are individuals on this forum who form some unknown reason want to come into the threads and claim that us straight males are not straight and we are actually gay or bisexual. I am straight. I have zero doubts and do not want to have sex with a man at all. There is sexual contact in the fantasy, but only to a certain degree. Let's just say I don't want to have to deal with these people who think only inside their little box.
Completely understandable. It’s amazing that even on a forum dedicated to a kink suck as this, there are still some people that are unable to remain open minded and accepting.
From a personal stand point, it’s the fact that even as a straight guy, a gay guy could use my turn ons against me in such a way that adds to the whole scenario.

Completely understandable. It’s amazing that even on a forum dedicated to a kink suck as this, there are still some people that are unable to remain open minded and accepting.
From a personal stand point, it’s the fact that even as a straight guy, a gay guy could use my turn ons against me in such a way that adds to the whole scenario.
Right. There are ones who think they are well meaning, but they are insulting instead. If we tell them we are straight, then they should go with it. No one asked them to psychoanalyze anyone, and they are completely wrong. Just because they don't feel that way doesn't make them right.

You are right. It is kind of crazy that I could get turned on by a gay guy tickling me. I think there is something about the helplessness of it all. Tickling can be a turn on, and so is the helpless feeling. To get stroked and liking the feeling is what drives the fantasy.

Absolutely love all of this! 32 M switch and would love to chat with any of you 🙂
Feel free to message me and we can either chat here or discord!

Again, I'm a 36 year old straight male in CT, and would be willing to try being tied tightly all stretched out, gagged and blindfolded, tickled endlessly and embarrassed by the tickler for being ticklish and turned on a by gay male.

What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back