• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any older ticklers or ticklees here?

I know this thread isn't intented for me, so I'll keep my input brief as to not steal the show, so to speak. But I'm relatively young, 26, and more than comfortable engaging with older men and women! I won't be weirded out by any age, and personally would love chatting with those more experienced than me haha!

In fact, a session with someone much older than me sounds fun. So don't count yourself out, many here would still love to interact! 🙂

52. Aussie ler. One good thing is that I am more confident with saying what I want now and don't tolerate being mucked about. I understand myself better. Pre-internet I thought I was the only person turned on by tickling in the whole world. Very alienating. Not now. Had a number of wonderful tickling fun times and looking for more. Never too old and never going to give up.

That's up to you and your partner. My wife I don't plan on stopping any time soon.
No....I think he meant what age # is the general cutoff point where the younger crowd loses interest in playing with the eld.

54 switch ('ler till 35, more of a 'lee since then). Obsessed with feet and tickling since childhood.

i have been an older tickler but i think the only advantage of that is tickling experience and tbh i know loadsa old ticklers who dont have loads of in-depth tickling experience and some younger ticklers who have had loads of experience

Just curious, but how old would most people consider to be TOO old for tickling, either giving or receiving.
I think this varies with each individual. As far as lees go, there is a time when our skin becomes frail and we bruise easily. Also, our bones become more brittle over time. People who are in this condition would have to alter tickling seriously. There's no way he or she could tickle or be tickled like he or she did in his or her 20s. Of course, this is an extreme. I've found at 55, and having smoked for 35 years, I can't tickle someone for as long as I could at one time, especially if the 'lee is thrashing and trying to escape. I probably couldn't take being tickled for too long either, given my shortness of breath. (I've never been a 'lee, but I've always said I'd switch off for the right person.) But back to the point, this depends on the physical health and attitude of the individual. Also, some alterations in approach would surely be necessary.

I am a 36 year old Lee, if anyone on this thread wants to chat I would absolutely love to. I enjoy talking with people older with me and hearing about life experiences.

I think this varies with each individual. As far as lees go, there is a time when our skin becomes frail and we bruise easily. Also, our bones become more brittle over time. People who are in this condition would have to alter tickling seriously. There's no way he or she could tickle or be tickled like he or she did in his or her 20s. Of course, this is an extreme. I've found at 55, and having smoked for 35 years, I can't tickle someone for as long as I could at one time, especially if the 'lee is thrashing and trying to escape. I probably couldn't take being tickled for too long either, given my shortness of breath. (I've never been a 'lee, but I've always said I'd switch off for the right person.) But back to the point, this depends on the physical health and attitude of the individual. Also, some alterations in approach would surely be necessary.
That’s all certainly true. My Wife and I don’t use bondage nearly as much anymore because, at her age, it’s much more uncomfortable, and tends to aggravate her Arthritus. But she still lets me tickle her feet as much as I want!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

8/12/2024
Visit the TMF links forum for updates on tickling sites all around the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back