• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody else terrified of your friends and family finding out about your fetish?

I definitely used to be more so than now, but I'm still extremely private about it. Historically, people with a tickling fetish have been some of the more cautious and private people, as compared to many other kinks. That's just generalizing, but that's overwhelmingly been my experience in chatting with many over the years. It's not quite clear why that is, but I find it a fascinating observation. When I was a teenager, I would have felt completely destroyed by one of them finding out. That has slowly changed to feeling like it would be more of a very uncomfortable inconvenience. I think it has helped being married to a Ticklephile and being able to share those feelings and anxieties with her while building confidence and strength together.

Again, we both still feel very shy about it, but less so than before. But, I feel that even if we weren't that shy about it, keeping such a secret from most people in our lives would still feel fun and exciting.

What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back