• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone like furries? GREAT candidate

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
anyone remember Heathcliff? that's right, i said Heatchliff. Well, does anyone remember the part of the show where it was about the Catillac Cats? About these junkyard cats with this overly pimped-up cadillac? the was Riff-Raff, Hector, Wordsworth, Mungo...and Riff-Raff's TOTALLY hot girlfriend Cleo. REOWR! That was one hot cartoon cat.

heath_cleo2.gif

now tell me she doesn't look pretty damn ticklable. and those legwarmers? REOWR

i am furry for cleo

Attachments

• f_1151348361537_cleo2.jpg
    f_1151348361537_cleo2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 600
love it, love it ^^ sumone should do a tickle pic (preferably non-sexual) of her. with those legwarmers, those little cat feet look SO inviting, don't u agree? ^^

EmSeeSquared said:
love it, love it ^^ sumone should do a tickle pic (preferably non-sexual) of her. with those legwarmers, those little cat feet look SO inviting, don't u agree? ^^

Oh, I agree w/you all the way :content: I've always thought they were inviting ever since an episode I remember seein' once titled "Goin' South" where in the beginning they show a nice closeup of her dainty paws tapping 😛aw: sweet memories....

SirSapphire said:
TRULY This is a worthy request, and I DO have off tomorrow...
actually, i DO have a sort of idea for a pic. maybe u could help me collaborate on it.

i'm thinking of doing a pic that puts Cleo in a similar situation as Grammy Gummi in that Gummi Bears scene. like, she'd be tied down to sumthing in the junkyard while her feet r feathered by a mean dog or cat. and i'd do it from different angles like a tk pic i recently came across on DeviantArt.

btw, check it out: http://vidsearch.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=568370271 Cleo finds herself as a sort of damsel in distress in this short clip i found

No need for that, I've got the song in my head. Its just that catchy. LOL But thanks anyway. Brings back memories. ^^

EmSeeSquared said:
actually, i DO have a sort of idea for a pic. maybe u could help me collaborate on it.

i'm thinking of doing a pic that puts Cleo in a similar situation as Grammy Gummi in that Gummi Bears scene. like, she'd be tied down to sumthing in the junkyard while her feet r feathered by a mean dog or cat. and i'd do it from different angles like a tk pic i recently came across on DeviantArt.

ideas, please:

1. what should Cleo be tied to?

2. who should be tickling her? make sumone up, if u want

I just want to say, I do love this idea because I always though Cleo totally rocked. She's soooo 80s! And the 80s were the best decade ever. My suggestion, have her stuck in some sort of thing built out of junk and let Leroy tickle her until Riffraff comes out to save her. Just an idea, of course. n_n

hmmmm...and what sort of "thing built out of junk"?? that's pretty vague

Eh, it's sorta intentionally vague since I have no real concrete ideas. Maybe something like stocks built out of the front of a car? Or some sort of rack made from household appliances. I really have no idea, so I'm just tossing stuff out. Sorry for being so vague. n_n

indeed i do. questions is, what should it be made out of? sumthing large and flat for her to lie on, and sumthing to act as binds. what kind of stuff like that could u find in a junkyard?? >_<

A refridgerator door or car hood would work as a large flat thing... Rope, chain, and cable would be there in abundance, too. And, of course, there's plenty of interesting objects you could make a tickling machine out of if you wanted to go that route. (Old record players, bike wheels, etc.)

...Sammi-chan, we may have just met, but i could kiss you! u'r a genius!

Hehe. I won't argue with ya. 😉 But I'm just trying to help out. Like I said, Cleo rocks so this is a good idea from the beginning. n_n

now i just need time to draw the damn thing, what with work and homework

Sammi-chan said:
A refridgerator door or car hood would work as a large flat thing... Rope, chain, and cable would be there in abundance, too. And, of course, there's plenty of interesting objects you could make a tickling machine out of if you wanted to go that route. (Old record players, bike wheels, etc.)

Hand mixers, Fans, modified sanders ... the list goes on.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back