• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Arabs in America

Please keep comments and oppinions civil, mature and intelligent. Any insulting, threats, or potential flaming posts will be removed.

Things posted in this forum are OPPINIONS ONLY. Please do not take member posts personally and refrain from singling other members out.

If a post comes across harsh and insulting or otherwise, guess what... it will be removed. I don't know how else to say this.

Be the bigger person and express yourself in a mature manner always and your post will be around for others to see. Do the opposite and when it is caught, it will be handled appropriately.

I hope we can all manage to get through this and see the bigger picture... thanks for your time.😉

Last edited:
Mia

I just want to publicly state that you have my support in this matter.

Pakistan.....bah

By now, Man In Black, I'm sure you're aware that Pakistan has "sold" Afghanistan out for a couple of billion bucks. We have the access we need to get to Afghanistan. However, as you correctly point out, the proper way to do this is with ground troops...or rather, the "traditional" way. Look for something completely novel in the history of the USA, namely us using covert missions with air support as well as an economic embargo. We will NOT repeat the mistakes of the Russians, precisely BECAUSE we've seen the results of using armor and troops in the region, even WITH good supply lines. Accept the inevitable fact that although you ARE correct regarding the countries lack of wealth, it will still be subjected to bombings, for their pyschological effect as well as their press value.....it's unfair but logical. Having said all that, I sincerely hope we can accomplish our objectives without further torment to the population in general. Afghanistan and the US will hopefully be back on better terms with the removal of the Taliban and their parasitical religous pretension. The Northern Alliance will most likely be "our" ground troops in whatever limited role they can/wish to play. Evil days are upon these poor people, but try to remember that the USA has a history of repairing and restoring at least the physical infrastructure of a country we've devasted in warfare. Not a lot of comfort to those who lose their lives because they are surrounded by cowards who use them as shields, but a grim reality nonetheless. I pray the losses on both sides are minimal, and that we will see the day when Afghanistan joins the community of the world again...we can always use another friend. Q

Every time I check back into this thread it gets crazier and crazier. It's hard to believe DarkK and NavelTickler are having posts edited and deleted. These are two of the most mild mannered members we have.
--------
Man in Black has a good point about bombs mainly getting the sick and crippled. It's too bad the Afghani government isn't as concerned about those people as Man in Black is. There is no religous excuse for what Bin Laden did and he should be turned over. If the Afghanis were worried about there sick and crippled being bombed they shouldn't have been hosting Bin Laden's Training Camp for terrorists.
--------
I know that both Navel and DarkK are good dudes and if their posts were off color it's only because we are in a very stressfull time.

Yes...but

Exactly the reason we need to be brave enough to NOT generalize about a people and their religion. There are millions of god fearing Islamic people throughout the world, who dream many of the same dreams as we...a good life for their children, a warm safe home, a productive job and a community of both spiritual and neighborly people. But, as Strel so accurately pointed out, this IS a time to reexamine the current population that resides in the US, for a variety of reasons, some of which are for the protection of ALL our citizens, regardless of their ethnicity and religous background. This isn't polite or even nice, but it IS necessary, and must be done. The security of our nation is not something we can take lightly any longer. Those with nothing to hide or fear won't be harmed other than having their privacy temporarily invaded...a process we had ALL better get used to if we wish to fly anywhere soon. The emotional rollercoaster we find ourselves on is steep indeed...I swing between rage and depression nearly daily, depending on what view of the City I currently have....as either torn asunder dramatically and cruelly, or a chance for a start of a better understanding of each other in the aftermath of this chaos. While I agree that members of the forum are entitled to their "rage", I also agree that nonproductive stereotyping will only further the cause of the fools who committed this act of barbarism. Don't feed them what they so desperately need guys...starve them for news of our citizens behaving badly and overreacting. I'll be the first to show up for the squad of executioners when they bring them to justice, but don't belittle people who have been our neighbors and productive citizens. DON'T FEED THEM what they want.... be brave enough to sort through the individuals around you. Q

(putting my hands up slowly)

I didn't challenge anyone my friend, I responded to a challenge directed at me.

These are trying times, I should have not responded to the post, lack of wisdom. I apologize to any one that took it wrong.
I'm human under my mask.
The true heroes are out there in NYC, PA and Washington.
For them I keep further check of my rage.

Peace,
DK

I'd just like to point out that Pakistan may not have sold out Afghanistan just yet ... from what I've read, while the Pakistani government is trying to cooperate, the general population is not thrilled at the idea of letting their country be used as a staging ground, and the conservative religious parties are openly threatening a revolution if Pakistan is used as a base to attack another Muslim country. (See, for instance, this link.) So I don't think the article ManInBlack posted is completely off base right now.

Yeah....right

Took these from the site you linked us to Shem:

"Most people interviewed on the street said that the vulnerability of the American people is due to Washington's flawed policies towards the Islamic world and developing countries. "

"Disturbed by U.S. policy toward Palestine and its continuing air strikes against Iraq, Amna Sajjad, a student of Islamic University in Islamabad, said the United States itself is a terrorist nation. "Are they not terrorists to have made the Iraqi nation suffer, where innocent civilians, babies and women are dying?" she asked. "Most certainly, the Pakistani nation will not want to help the United States to terrorize already suffering people in Afghanistan who are dying of hunger and disease."

Yes...as I expected...they are being their normal rational selves. We OBVIOUSLY are terrorists. Instead of flattening the entire nation of Iraq, we allowed it to exist as a sovereign country despite its complete defeat. What beasts of ravening acquisition! I feel sure that if the situation were reversed they would do the same for us....yup...REAL sure. Guess what? Every once in a while when evil gets so damn bold that it finally infuriates the world enough, we need to say: SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THE WAY WHILE WE SAVE BOTH OURSELVES AND YOUR RATIONALIZING BUTTS! I agree that Pakistan is in a hard position, but it's reached the point of I DON'T CARE! And neither does the rest of the NATO Alliance. If they don't want to recognize the reality of the situation, if they insist on blindly assuming that because another nation mouths allegiance to Islam without actually following its guiding principles, then let them stand firm and turn us away.......and then a new reality will be introduced to them. Believe me, if this was Russia of the 70's coming in, they'd be falling all over themselves to help, because they knew the Russians wouldn't put up with or give a crap about their "theories" of what is happening and should happen. We take way too much guff from people who don't know what we actually stand for and against, and it's time to stop pretending that we need their support and help to accomplish our objectives. If they insist on sticking their foot out, it will get stepped on...end of story. I sincerely hope that many of the nations we are currently going to have to inconvenience will be counted among our friends and allies in 20 years, but for the moment....Get out of the way, we have a job to do. I think we will offend some nations in the pursuit of justice for our fallen, and I also think we'll sleep just fine every night despite it... Q

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back