• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are Bald heads ticklish???

wishful1234

TMF Regular
Q1 Are bald heads extra-ticklish?

Got my hair cut short and my scalp seems to be ticklish (need someone to help test it out)

Q2 Why are submissive men in artwork/toons so often pictured as bald/hairless?

Scalps can be ticklish, bald or not. I once knew a girl who was ticklish on the top of her head. That was fun. 😀

My bald scalp is very sensitive. I've had women drag their long hair over my scalp and it tickles like crazy

I would not know Haha. I am not bald but i would imagine you can find people that are ticklish just about anywhere.

Short anecdote:

I used to attend college with a girl that had her head completely shaved, ala Sinead O'Connor. We got along quite well and would ofen eat lunch outside in the commons.

I recall one day eating lunch when she started giggling and swatting at the crown of her scalp. I raised an eyebrow and asked her what was wrong. Apparently a milk thistle fluff had brushed against the top of her head and she claimed it "tickled like crazy"

Your thread just reminded me of that so I thought I'd share.

Couldn't tell you any personal experiences as my own head is a waterfall of luxurious golden locks 😛

Well I'm not actually bald, but since I made up a sn in which I claimed to be bald, my ticklishness increased 28%.

Q1 Are bald heads extra-ticklish?

I wouldn't say "extra ticklish" ... at least not for me , anyway. But yeah , when a woman lightly drags her nails all over my hairless dome , it can be somewhat sensitive. Pretty much all over but definitely at the back of the head where it meets the neck.

That shit feels good.

Q2 Why are submissive men in artwork/toons so often pictured as bald/hairless?

Not sure I've noticed this , so I'll have to take your word for it.

As an artist myself , I know it can sometimes be a pain in the butt to draw hair , so a lot of the time I won't draw hair on dudes' heads ... it's just easier to leave 'em bald.

I'm guessing that there's probably a real answer to that question , though , rather than it being due to "laziness" on the artist's part.

gives me goosebumps just thinking about it, light tickles from the front my scalp to the back of my head down to my neck. Shivers even

That's why I draw men that way- it's easier. Women's long hair is easy too, the way I draw (just a buncha wavy lines cause I suck)

Thought someone would mention the "Samson" factor- A tied man is even more powerless without his mane???

And does anyone else think bald women are alluring??? (as long as it's not from being sick of course) I've only seen a few, but it's yet another turn-on for me...

OK, well...

On April 15, 2007 I shaved my head for a role in a theater production. I played a woman in her last 48 hours dying from cancer. I had to have my head shaved every week that the play was on the boards, and one week before NEST was the last time it was shaved. So...when I came to NEST, I was pretty bald. It didn't take long before LeeAllure and others figured out that my bald head was pretty damn ticklish, thank you very much.
I can assure you that they haven't forgotten that, as much as I wish they had, but then, neither have I.:wow:

I know my scalp is ticklish and I am not bald..., my head, my neck and ears are very sensative.

Chrisums, I agree- I think my head's half-ticklish. GFs have brought me into an ecstatic trance just by petting and scratching my head, playing with my hair etc....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back