• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are there any characters other than the girls?

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Are there going to be any other minor characters that the player can interact with? Other students, friends, teachers, shop owners, etc. They wouldnt need much animation at all, in most cases even just a single full body shot....

It might add a new dimension to the game, like having to go through the friends of a girl in order to get to her....

FA has hinted at some characters other than the main girls but I'm thinking they will be revealed as the stories are put together.

Yes, there will be other char ( i want to use char from other places to save time and work for you artists 🙂 anyway you'll ahve other chars because you will be free to go around the city to do waht you want, so you will meet other person, but hte level of interaction that you will have with them is limited to a series of pre defined answers and questions (like when you play in a rpg and you go in a shop: you can only buy o have some information if you ask, but nothing more).

This is a huge game...and implementing also the NPC in a high level would cut off from me the chance to improve the other parts of the game ^_^

Just a funny idea I had....maybe a few specific minor characters you interact with can be based off of us! (The artists and programming staff) 😀 Well loosely anyway.....with a Japanese twist of course....

Just a thought...

Last edited:
Approved 😀
I'm curiosu to see how we are in japanese style lol

Thats a fantastic idea! Like a cameo apearance 😀
I can totally see a guy with a giant purple cat head manning the bar 😛

Nah....the cat head is synonymous with everything else I do. I'd probably do the character more as I really look. Maybe a friend of the main character in the school....the wacky neighbor if you will....LOL....

I seem to remember in one version of Tokimeki, the players "best friend" character was kind of a perv, always with nudie magazines in his hands whenever you saw him. Hell I could do the same thing only with tickling/fetish mags....😀

"Hey dude!! Check this out! Size 10! And those toes! good golly miss molly!! I bet ya shes a screamer..."

I could give him the swirly white glasses like Melvin from Sailor Moon. Then again having us all as "employees" like shop owners and other adults seems more fitting since we're the staff of the game. Of course unless I can get Photoshop to work again, NONE of this is gonna happen....🙁

Last edited:
I could give him the swirly white glasses like Melvin from Sailor Moon.

HAHAHAHA that's awesome 😀
Even though he's not really staff could we make HDS a sleezy bum who skulks around the high school in a trenchcoat? 😛 😛 😛

This just reminded me of a small idea I had before but forgot to mention. Could we draw little piccys of ourselves to put in the credits for the game? Or add photos?

What about little chibi versions of ourselves beside our names in the credits doing something weird/funny? Mine could be me hunched over working at my drawing table, crumpled up paper all around me, stuff all over the desk and I'm hooked up to an I.V. standing beside me with the bag labeled "coffee".....LOL

Actually that might be a little to much....I dunno.....😛

Last edited:
I think that's adorable 😀 Here's something I would like by my name, minus the background maybe 😛 Or I could chibisize myself. Is that a word? It is now. 😛

Attachments

• nessie_drawing_sm.jpg
    nessie_drawing_sm.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 6
nessonite said:
HAHAHAHA that's awesome 😀
Even though he's not really staff could we make HDS a sleezy bum who skulks around the high school in a trenchcoat? 😛 😛 😛
I WOULD help if I had any talents of use to the project. XD

Wow 😀 seems that the idea was approved from all LOL

I appreciate the idea of chibi versions of us in the credits, and your idea is great cheshire 😀

I hope that we can have also HDS...i imagine him walking and sneaking around when something important is about to happen in the game 😀 only we can know that when you'll see him (or also another one of the group) something is about to come (never saw those japanese demetial series like excel saga et similar...where all the strange things happen inside the main story? you should see it!!!!), the game of course is serious....but i think tha twe can add some funny parts to lower the tension inside the main story and make the player laugh a little LOL 😀

Anyway...i'm back in the forum 😀

Ideas for the other characters 🙂 I hope that someone will do them becaus ewe are going on but sometimes the flux of drawings and posts stops magically for weeks 🙂

The things to do are a lot and the time is not very much 🙁 so i invite all of you to dedicate at least one day a week if is possible to this project; we can arrange an appointment and we can talk via posts or via chat.
The people that have no chance to dedicate a day to the project can dedicate at least 3 hours a week for it? once all the graphic is done is almost all done 😀 because i need only to implement some new routines in the game, then i can move to develop the main game mechanics, so we are at a good point 😀

As i said before....those are some of the NPC that I hope to see somewhere in the game:

- Our chibi versions 😀 as a online help 😀

- Some people inside the shops

- some people around the school

- some people for the mini games (i'll tell to you the details after)

For now that's all 🙂 those people will ahve few expressions (happy , neutral and angry), and no animations or anything like the main characters.

Of course if someone has ideas...this is the moment to talk 😀

ohhh I had forgotten all about the NPC's. They must be done...yes....
Also I will try to get the backgrounds done asap.
I need to know what we are going to do with the images of the girls in their bedrooms, if anything. Before I ask the other artists to draw their girls to place sitting on a bed I need to know if we;re going to use it. Of course the same position could be used for sitting in the player's bedroom. Mine don't have any extra expressions. Should they?
I'm still not sure on how the scene is going to be set in the game. As I understand it we'll have a picture of the girl set against the background for the location and then when you talk to her you'll go into "input" mode. Is this anywhere near correct?

Of course you're not the only one that should prepare the NPC 😀 or we should call this game "Nessoniade: the epic adventure of a slaving unpaid artist" LOOOL 😀😀😀😀

Regarding the backgrounds...have you the pictures that i sent to you time ago?

As usual i follow the "use it again and everywhere" 😀 we need a sitting pose that can be used in the bedroom, or on the cafe, or anywhere else is possibl to have the char seated 🙂 The girl on the bed "should be" the last image before the interactive mode...i said "should be" because if you fail in the last 2-3 actions maybe you'll not go in the interactive mode 😀 nthing is easy here and nothing seems what it looks hehehe 😛

As usual we will use the same expressions and faces that we have ready, there's no needing to make new ones 🙂

If you prefer to have a personalized pose on the bed for me is ok; i'm trying to do all that i can to use the same things so all of you can save time and raise the quality to unbelievable levels 😀😀😀 ^_^

You're close to the mechanic of the game 😀 this is the sequence:

- you meet the girl, and you can begin to talk with her choosing the answers from the one present on the bottom of the game

- if you will gain enoug "is too soon to talk about this", she will let you to talk in the "input mode", where you will gain more "read before LOL" and you can also have important tips and you can talk freely with the girl

- When you'll reach a certain point (after a lot of dialogues, input modes and many other actions), you'll have a chance to go in the interactive mode (is like the multiball wth jackpot of the flipper games...certain time to do certain actions 😀 you must lay your better cards to go in the interactive mode! 😀 😉 ) and then you can do what you want 🙂

I hope this little description can help to understand the logic of the game; as soon as i find time i'll iupdate the famous doc file that describe all the things 😀 (remember it? is in teh second post of our forum 😀)

I think that this part should not go in the other section...because are secret info that i should not reveal 😀😀😀

Okay...cause in the demo I have it isnt clear what will be on the main screen before the input screen pops up. This would be so much easier in person! 😛
I guess I need to decide on a uniform size (or dimensions) for the background images. Is this game going to run full screen? I will make them 800x600, will that work?
Oh yes I did get your images...should work well with a lot of them. 🙂

The game in te beginning will be 800x600, then i'll add a routine that will send the game in full screen mode, analyzing the resolution of the pc where it is execution 🙂

Regarding the input mode: it will happen when some condition will be verified and reached 🙂 so the button will be invisible until this moment; then you can decide if going in the input mode or not. 🙂

Okay cool. I want to work on an interface design but I always get stuck cause I dont know exactly what needs to be included. 😛
Oh...I made little chibis...so far just CC and I cause I dont know what anyone else looks like 😛

soon you'll have a picture of me 😀 of course via private mail lol 😀

Oh yeah...upload picture...duuuuhhhhh

Attachments

• chibis.jpg
    chibis.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 6
I can't stop laughing thinking of those chibi versions that will appear suddenly during the game to help the player or to do something strange and totally irrational 😀😀😀 LOL ! too cute 😀

LOL I thought they'd just appear in the credit 😛
But it would be hilarious if, when the player is talking with CC's girl, the little chibi CC went bouncing by in the background LOLOLOL

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back