• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are there any characters other than the girls?

I was thinking about something like this 😀
Maybe the chibi can help the player...like the office assistant LOL 😀😀😀

I wonder to see HDS walking around with a look like Neo in matrix...smoking a cigarette and looking at the screen saying something to the player...and then going slowly to the other side of the screen 😀😀😀

Never saw Ranma 1/2? 😀😀😀 classical demential japanese humor 😛

I havent seen Ranma 1/2 but I have read the first 2 or 3 books (I just finished Love Hina and only read Ranma when they didnt have the Love Hina in stock that I was looking for 😛 ) I can't wait to read the whole series 😀

Drawing chibis is a million times harder than regular sized people 😛

I know that is hard 😀 that's why you're the most accreditated artist that can do it ^_^

Instead of ranma you can read "Excel saga"...another demential manga/anime 😀 there are a lot of examples of japanese humor 🙂 even the last movie that is about to come on the cinema 😀 "kung fu...something like this" , i don't remember because i saw the trailer while i was coding 😀

Anyway this is an example of animation that i found on TMF, CC already knew it 😀
and other examples from my collection 😀

Attachments

• 20040502473424.gif
    20040502473424.gif
    542.9 KB · Views: 1
  • tklbraids.gif
    tklbraids.gif
    284.4 KB · Views: 11
  • tklfoot2.gif
    tklfoot2.gif
    349.6 KB · Views: 10
  • tklgame.gif
    tklgame.gif
    247.2 KB · Views: 10
  • tklsocks.gif
    tklsocks.gif
    198.6 KB · Views: 11
ohhhhh...is that how you'd rather the animations be? I did it with a lot of indicidual parts that can move independantly rather than drawing several different body positions. So I can cue up anything I want like say "right foot clenched, left foot open, left knee down, right knee up, facial expression X"

no, this is only to show some examples!

Stop! don't change anything of your work!!!!!

This is to show the lenght of each animation, you did a continuous animation, while i'll make different animation for different reactions, so the player will understand where are her most ticklish places

Okay GOOD! I worked way too long on that to change it now! 😛

Never came in my mind to change something on your animation! 😀 that's for sure ! 😀😀😀

That's good...if you had you would have a keyboard stick someplace uncomfortable 😀

lol, so i need to tie your feet to the chair before beginning to massage them 😀 lol

I went nuts trying to find this, I had scanned it before my scanner went on the blink and it got lost on my hard drive. I LOVE the version you did of me Nessie. I laughed my ass off. This is the version I did based on how I currently look (even used a mirror as reference).

(see why I thought my likeness would work as a teacher at the school? LOL)

Attachments

• ChibiCheshire.jpg
    ChibiCheshire.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
That's awesome, CC! A million times better than mine (though Im happy you like mine!)
When we finally decide on how the chibis will be used could you draw more? 😀

Somehow, I suspect that if I saw that without being told who it was of, I'd know it was you immediately. 😛

nessonite said:
That's awesome, CC! A million times better than mine (though Im happy you like mine!)
When we finally decide on how the chibis will be used could you draw more? 😀

Easily.....its fun.....😀

we need to clean up this mess of various posts....lol 🙂) after 3 months this forum is again a mess 🙂)

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back