• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you a ler or a lee?

Are you a ler or a lee?

• Ler

Votes: 441 48.4%
  • Lee

Votes: 141 15.5%
  • Both

Votes: 330 36.2%

• Total voters
Ler all the way mostley cause i'm not ticklish at all and that kinda sucks but I love to tickle females

I have always been a ticklee but I discovered I enjoy being a tickler just as much and it is such a turn on for me, yet, I am and will always be more of a ticklee because I love being tickled sooooooooooooooo much it's almost an addition, each time I get tickled I just can't wait until the next time. I crave it.

Well since lers are more common than lees that gives me some hope. But most lers seem to be male and most lees female, wish it were the other way round!:laughing:

Only 36% something for both?

I thought that would for sure be a higher up thier number. I'm both the victim (Ticklee):laughing: and also the giver (Tickler):super_hap

Off topic neato looking Dutchland Tickling Forum as well just_tickle :happy: i'm not Dutch but still cool to see Ticklephiles from all over

Last edited:
Certified 'ler right here, though I've never totally dismissed the idea of becoming a switch. Just haven't done it yet.

I am all kinds of 'lee, because sometimes you need to lose in order to win.

Found I love dishing out intense tickling but not as much as I do receiving so, have to say lee first and foremost.

let's just hope the lers don't gang up on the lees, since there are more of you out there!

let's just hope the lers don't gang up on the lees, since there are more of you out there!

o no no no love...the more lers the better for us poor hapless lees...mmmm a tickle gang bang..

i'm one hundred percent lee..although damn at times i am tempted....

never really experienced either very much, but i wanna be a lee, but i like being a ler just as much

Definite Ler, but I would be a Lee for the right one, but only if I got my turn as the Ler!

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back