• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you open about your tickling fetish?

Are you open about your tickling fetish?

• Yes

Votes: 613 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 2,386 79.6%

• Total voters

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Assuming you have one that is... are you open about it with friends, relatives, or even your signifcant other?

LOL Well if you are open with SOME (like sig. other) but not others (friends and family) what do you answer??

No, i'm reserved about of this, because in my society (venezuelan & south-american) is seen as crazy or weird, so i openly don't speak on this theme, but some persons have some idea or guess about of my fetish.

Well then you would be open at some level so you would choose Yes. If people wish to explain the complexities of their openess then they can express it in this thread. 😉

No, well I am still in school, and I am sure most people would think I am weird to have such a fetish. Many people are ignorant of fetishes in general. If you tell someone you have something like a foot fetish, they look down on you. One friend of mine stated, "Why do people have feet fetishes anyway? There are boobs and stuff that are better!". Now, don't get me wrong, I like the rest of the female anatomy, and bit I also like their feet. It is the ignorance of people like this that I am talking about, and I am sure many more people do not understand the tickling fetish, and if they do not understand, then they will hate it and make sun of those who do. Unfortunately, that is why I do not tell anyone. I have a girlfriend, and she does not even know because of my fear that she will be be afraid of it (since she does not know about tickle fetishes) and will dump me. So that is my reason for not being open with it.

I voted yes but, the truth is a combo of the 2 LOL. Depends I guess on the person id be talking to. I mean if someone asked me if I have a fetish id say hell yes and be very open about it. If im with someone or trying to be with someone (aka sig other) id state right up front as I got closer to that person to see if theyd accept it or not. If they cant accept my fetish then they cant accept me so cya wouldnt wanna be ya lol. As for people thinkin ya weird..your no stranger than the one callin ya weird if ya know what im gettin at. Everyone has something that others dont understand and never will..wether they admit it or not.

Yep. Very open with it. While I do not volunteer information, I will not deny it or answer around it if asked or the subject is brought up in conversation etc. .

TTD

Well i have not told my family and i dont plan to tell them. My fetish is my fetish. No if i had a sig other after some time in the realationship i think they would realized i like to tickle. Meis i am sorry for U bro not telling you GF. You could be having some rocking fun with her. Or mabye U tickle her and see how she feel about tickling

100% open about it since i was in high school (grad in 1980).And most girls liked the idea.Sure some thought it was weird but so what...why would you want to be with a girl that wasn't into you 100% or why would you want to be with someone you had to hid things from...that's just not being real to her or yourself.So i always was open about my tickling fetish and my foot fetish since hs and i've had an AWESOME time.It's my experience most girls like to tickle guys in general anyway if given the opportunity.And once they found out that tickling was a turn on for me they really got into it.As for my foot fetish one girls found out that they could make me weak just by taking off a shoe.Girls plopped they feet in my lap regularly just to watch me crack.They thought it was cute...and fun!......DON'T MISS OUT ON WHAT COULD BE GREAT FOR YOURSELVES!

Girls plopped they feet in my lap regularly just to watch me crack.They thought it was cute...and fun!
LOL sounds like something I would do 😛

Pretty much everyone I know is aware that I love tickling. Not all know the degree to which I enjoy it. I'm honest about it when questioned or if the topic is raised. But, I don't go around shoving it into people's faces or anything like that.

Ann

I'm not open at all with mine. It's weird too because I don't really care if people know any other weird thing about me. But if someone finds out that I like ticking...OH DAM... heh.

Many people know my interest in feet from my actions, but I have not really disclosed it. Only a few friends really know my obsession with feet and they accept it. A few people find it strange, but over the years I have managed to handle rejection and negative comments.

Fortunately, I was able to gather the courage to discuss my interest in feet and tickling with my wife and it was the best thing I could ever do. She was more understanding than I expected. A heavy weight was lifted from my shoulders.

As you may know already, some people are more understanding than others. It is in your power to decide who you want to share a little bit of your personal life with. There are several people I would never talk to about this. They have shown the signs that they would not "approve" of it. Have to learn how to read people...

I'm open about it. I see nothing wrong with it, nor have I ever received strong ridicule when I've told someone. I, of course, don't go around telling everyone, but if someone asks if I have different interests I'll tell them.

I'd *most definately* tell a girl I plan to be with though. It's something that I think should not be kept secret. I figure if I do keep it secret, I'd regret it since if you don't tell a person right away, it's a secret that keeps getting larger and larger and thus the desire becomes greater to tell but if you do then the other will know you've been keeping something important hidden from them for an even longer amount of time.

I voted no because as meis 113 mentioned most people will react negatively to it. I mean I've acknowledged that I like feet but never admitted the tickle fetish. my fiance knows and it bother her alittle bit . soo. that's that

No

No, I am not, and will never be open about it. I am a very private person and disclose very little about myself to others except what they see on the outside. Besides people on the Theater, I have told a total of 2 people in my entire lifetime...and not entirely willingly. I probably shouldn't be so secretive about it, but the last thing I want or need is to ridculed by all the ignorant fools out there. I am not an extremely secure or confident person and simply feel there there are some things about me that others simply should not know. Also, being a dark/evil-ish heavy metal musician, this type of fetish might not be the best thing for my image (I know this is shallow, but it's true).

Yes! I do not go around telling everyone I know but if someone were to bring up the subject or ask I would tell them all about it. It took a long time however for me to come to this point. I have had this fetish since I was six or seven. It took me twenty years to tell someone about it.

I am open with everyone, it doesn't matter. If anyone thinks any less of me, I can't tell. In fact, me being open has led a couple of fellow soldiers, and my girlfriend, to admit that they like it.

I too am private. And i only talk about it because well this is an outlet. And because i may never see any of you. For all i know i might be passing one or all of you on the street everyday. People have been rediculed for less so why put yourself up for more. If you're telling someone it shoud be someone you trust. And even then be careful because you might lose a friend. Coming to think of it i do have a find that i poke alot. She just laughs i think she likes to be tickled but i'm not sure but i'll never take it past a poke. Beside her boyfriend is huge-ish ------------- like alchemys evil-ish. hahahaha. Just think before you do it

I am actually (pleasantly) surprised at how many people ARE open about it. I did not expect to see so many replies from people who are even partially open.

I'm totally open about my foot fetish... the tickling thing sort of follows once I admit it because the next question usually is 'Why feet?' to which I answer; '...because they are fun to tickle!'

nessonite said:
I am actually (pleasantly) surprised at how many people ARE open about it. I did not expect to see so many replies from people who are even partially open.

Aye, I answered the question before looking at other's posts, and I was surprised too. I'm happy too though. There's nothing at all wrong with having a tickling fetish, or a fetish of any kind.

As I said in my post, I don't volunteer anything, but by no means do I hide it either. I've told quite a few friends, and I have not lost one friend. If you've got really good, close friends then you shouldn't worry about them thinking you're weird or think that they won't be friends anymore. If someone is going to laugh at you because you like something as simple as tickling, then maybe they're not the best of friends (and you should tickle em to make em laugh more! That'll show em! ^^). Seriously though, the way I see it, everyone likes something beyond "normal sex". If there's someone who doesn't, I pity them.

I usually slip it in when i'm flirting with a girl as a sort of qualifier. If she responds a certain way thats negative I usually just move along. I'll sometimes chat about it with my boys if i'm wasted or telling a graphic story of what happened the previous night. I would say 50/50 percent of girls I tell think it's weird. But usually girls are cool with it though as long as I give attention to every part of her body. I've had girls that hate having their feet touched because they are too ticklish( funny...I've always wondered what sorta convos they have with their girlfriends after the fact). Either way i'venever had any negative experiences from being honest...usually they have their own "dirty" secret that we can have fun with.
GQguy

My first post (yay!)
I'm not open about it AT ALL. And it's funny, because I'm a really honest person about a lot of things, but with this? Nobody knows.
Joining this board is a big step for me.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back