• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ariana Lee bonfiglio

Qws

Snapchat

Attachments

• IMG_0481.png
    IMG_0481.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 862
  • IMG_0482.png
    IMG_0482.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 778
  • IMG_0483.png
    IMG_0483.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 709
  • IMG_0484.png
    IMG_0484.png
    3 MB · Views: 804
What a surname that is! It cracks me up how she censored her foot. And it's good to know that there are as many weirdos on Snapchat as everywhere else.

Thanks for posting!

As a woman, this is so disgusting! The tickling questions are one thing but describing tying someone up and tickle torturing them is creepy and telling someone about tickling them until they wet themselves and drinking it is just downright disgusting!!!!!! I have met ALOT of good people here and a few creeps. The good have definitely outweighed the creeps but the creeps are what destroys everyone in the community… sad

As a woman, this is so disgusting! The tickling questions are one thing but describing tying someone up and tickle torturing them is creepy and telling someone about tickling them until they wet themselves and drinking it is just downright disgusting!!!!!! I have met ALOT of good people here and a few creeps. The good have definitely outweighed the creeps but the creeps are what destroys everyone in the community… sad

Gotta say I agree with this, when I read this thread the first thing I thought was there's no wonder our commnity gets a bad name, its downright embaressing

Agreed. I understand that not everyone has the opportunity to indulge in tickling, but there most definitely better ways to conduct yourself.

I also understand that it is way easier for someone who can indulge and satisfy tickling wants to perhaps not be forceful and disrespectful. But remember, we are all held to the same standards.

Agreed. I understand that not everyone has the opportunity to indulge in tickling, but there most definitely better ways to conduct yourself.

I also understand that it is way easier for someone who can indulge and satisfy tickling wants to perhaps not be forceful and disrespectful. But remember, we are all held to the same standards.
The tickling questions are one thing. But when you are talking to someone especially someone that does not indulge in the tickling thing and you tell them that you want to tie them up and tickle them, that’s a little creepy. But that also pales in comparison to telling someone that you want to tickle them until they lose all bodily control and wet themselves and then drink it? That’s on a whole different level

The tickling questions are one thing. But when you are talking to someone especially someone that does not indulge in the tickling thing and you tell them that you want to tie them up and tickle them, that’s a little creepy. But that also pales in comparison to telling someone that you want to tickle them until they lose all bodily control and wet themselves and then drink it? That’s on a whole different level
Yes, all true and unfortunate. There was a lack of decorum and respect regardless of the subject matter.

Its a thing she calls weirdo wednesday. She want ppl to send her the craziest stuff they can think of to expose all weirdos. But she also have said she loves the attention.
She have answered more questions than these and also done a quick self tickling video where she blurred out here feet just to tease.
She also promotes that she sometimes sell feet pics and have before said she could make a feet tickling video for 500$

Its a thing she calls weirdo wednesday. She want ppl to send her the craziest stuff they can think of to expose all weirdos. But she also have said she loves the attention.
She have answered more questions than these and also done a quick self tickling video where she blurred out here feet just to tease.
She also promotes that she sometimes sell feet pics and have before said she could make a feet tickling video for 500$

That doesn’t change the fact all of this has come up in a weirdo Wednesday and made us all look like freaks… I don’t care what she calls it, or what it’s for, people asking like that make us all look bad

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/14/2024
Need to report a post? The report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back